What's the deal with these pampered faggots? If he lived next to me...

What's the deal with these pampered faggots? If he lived next to me, I'd buy a fuckton of fireworks just to piss him off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE
instagram.com/oafnation_actual/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
m.sfgate.com/opinion/article/High-risk-of-military-domestic-violence-on-the-5377562.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

despite what a bunch of NEETs would say, PTSD is real

Same here. Fuck those entitled faggots.

Fuck off, it's a real concern.

Good for you, Texas.

Are you serious? like cmon guys he has ptsd go to a FUCKING PARK AND LAUNCH FIREWORKS

Nobody would want to live next to your shithole in Chile

How come only white people get PTSD?

Watch this retards

@79675910
NOT an argument

fuck,

youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE

Black people aren't in combat arms.

Just be careful he doesn't go into a trauma endued psychosis and burn you alive.

This isn't Twitter dipshit

>man trained to react to gunfire and explosives
>let's set off lots of loud bangs and booms a few yards away from him

>Op fires off multiple fireworks in front of veterans house
>Guy goes full shell schock
>reverts to primal instinct and goes full commando
>Disposes OP's body with speed of which you have never seen before
Sounds like a great Idea OP, where can I fund this?

You know what houses to throw the m80s at at least

Actually able to feel empathy and sympathy.

And thats why Latin Americans will always be considered pseudo-niggers.

How about he goes to the fucking park while I celebrate in my yard? Why should I go out of my way to please the little princess?

Militaryfag here (POG)

Everyone who sees these signs posted on social media knows these faggots are POGs and probably got spooked when a rocket blew up an abandoned tent while they were stuffing their face at the KFC on KAF.

You don't have to worry about it. Nobody is willing to fight for you.

Blanket statement

Blacks in Vietnam used to injure their legs on purpose so they wouldn't have to fight.

Whites only get PTSD because we're the only ones with enough balls to fight.

yeah, tough talk over a computer, wuss. go say that to a veterans face.

This. Same reason why white people are the only ones that as a whole, have pushed for animal rights.

that's the second fucking time I've seen that shit today

These people are so douchey they're even hated by actual veterans themselves.

instagram.com/oafnation_actual/?hl=en

I'm just sick of coddling these bitches. How many times do you need to be thanked for your service or given extravagant government monies before you feel good about yourself?

Yeah, you went over there and probably killed some bad guys along with a few women and children. BFD, get over it. I'm not going to curtail my 4th of July festivities just so you don't cower in your basement like a little bitch.

>be my grandpa
>infantry
>Korea 1950-1951
>Inchon
>Seoul
>Pyongyang
>Chosin reservoir
>Pork Chop
>Old Baldy
>Wounded on Heartbreak Ridge
>was a fucking real life Clint Eastwood character
>drank
>cussed
>smoked unfiltered cigarettes
>loved fireworks and would pop them with the grandkids

Today's soldiers are entitled pussies.

I miss you grandpa, they don't make them like you anymore.

>pic related is him leading a cow in Korea 2 days after he landed

Veteran here. Unfortunately, victim culture has infested almost everyone in our society.

Its a nice way of saying fireworks could send me into a killing frenzy.

That's because you are a spoiled little cunt. You might grow out of that, but these guys aren't likely to put their PTSD behind them. Have some compassion. Or kill yourself. Both would be an improvement.

Navy fag here, and I've met several combat vet's who suffer PTSD, none of them are 'triggered' by fireworks or gunfire.
Guy in OP's pic has been roasted by the veterans community.

It's the first time I've seen such faggotry. They're riding the muh-feels train sjws started.

>Welfare Queen ZOGbot warriors
>Having any of that

Hahaha

Boot licker.

thank you. I suspected these shits were the minority.

Seriously, what's their fucking problem? You're back in civilian land. Every 4th there's going to be loud bangs. You know this ahead of time. Harden up and welcome back to real life.

I don't remember a bunch of WWII vets being pansies and complaining about PTSD.

"Say that to my face faggot not online and see what happens"

Yes, PTSD is real.

Being a fucking faggot about fireworks ain't got nothing to do with it tho.

Says the guy who's never been deployed.

Suck a glock.

Maybe. Should I give a shit? Nope. Everyone these days feels that I should make special considerations for something that should only concern themselves. Fuck everyone who believes that they are a special snowflake.

Do not argue back at me either cunt, I find your differing opinions to be very problematic.

It's true, I've never been in the israeli foreign legion serving jews.

Because if they they lose their shit they might fucking kill you. Heres what happens when a vet gets actually triggered
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

I'd feel differently if they didn't sign up of their own free will.

The main problem in the Veteran's community is the Democrat led administration looks at them with seething hatred (they all vote Republican) and so in the model of a vengeful child with power, have severely restricted their benefits and services to the point where thousands are dying a year

I fucking hate this shit. I'm a vet and yeah fireworks freak me out. Know what I do on the 4th? I wear earplugs and stay inside. I don't put a sign on my lawn trying to make everybody else feel bad for enjoying what is arguably the most important holiday we have.

I normally leave these "hurr durr welfare queens" threads alone but in this instance I agree with the perspective that these guys are attention whores.

PTSD is a side-effect of psychology and its associated coddling.

Do you reckon ex-Roman Legionnaires requested people around them to not use a hammer and anvil because the sound reminded them of battle? Modern humans are pussies.

Although the rules of war that prevent soldiers from letting of steam have a lot to answer for. A good sacking and raping of a city every now and then does wonders for soldiers.

That.. THAT is how a man leads a fucking cow.

I am one, and I will. If the little bitch is going to be unpatriotic and cry over a little noise he can suck my dick.

You're not even american cunt

people used to have to stab each other to death up close, modern soldier just pulls a trigger from far away

He's probably got PTSD and fireworks probably remind him of gunfire or some shit.

They can start by killing themselves first.

These are probably stolen valor faggots.

I don't remember vets from WWII, Korea, and Vietnam needing these faggy signs.

You dumb redneck fucks are giving my dogs ptsd mother fuckers hearts cant take the blasts.

Agreed.

My grandfather served in the Asia Pacific campaign. It inspired me to serve. Good man, true patriot and father figure.

Nigga I deployed. And a vast majority of those that bitch about fireworks are non combat MOS cunts that got mortared once and want to feel special

Mortar fire, mostly. Particularly the ones that whistle before they explode.

k film it

No shit, Sherlock.

Ironically enough, avoiding triggers to PTSD is the worst thing you can do for somebody with PTSD. They have to face it.

duh

Cold water is not hot did you know that?

He just wants attention for his military service.

He's like a goddamn woman.

Not all of us are like that

Reality: he worked the popcorn machine in the cafeteria, war is hell.

My dad served during 'Nam and has been officially diagnosed w/ PTSD by the VA he never bitched about fireworks at any point.

Hell my cat, who is scared shitless of the sound of fucking rain was just chilling in my living room while fireworks were exploding outside.

It's a dank new meme

I agree fully. All my uncles and grandfathers are vets of desert, Nam, Korea, and WW2. None of them give two shits about loud noises. All are combat vets one being special forces. These pussy more than likely drove/fixed a truck and want to feel like they are special.

This.
Combat vet here with diagnosed PTSD.
Op's pic is just some POG virtue signaling. Still wearing his stupid PT shirt like he's gonna get pussy if some slut finds out he was in the army.
Woopity doo

Are you new?! Veterans have been getting fucked over for a long time, under republican and democratic administrations.

He is welcome to move or stay at a safe space (hotel).

is that your world of warcraft ability?

>"veteran" cant tell the difference between war sounds and fireworks

>all PTSD is the same and by dad didn't need it therefore no one does

Good for you freak

Stfu princess

your grampy sounds p cool senpai

Everyone know you are trolling

BUY SOME EARPLUGS FAGGOT AND CLOSE THE WINDOWS

The only reason he puts up that sign is so he can tell everyone he's a brave soldier-man.

Combat vet here, watched tons of people get blown apart and shit. I get jumpy around loud noises, etc.

That said, you can't tell people what to do just because it scares you. If you dont like fireworks live where they dont have fireworks, quit trying to make society cater to you.

What are you, a feminist?

You fucking douchebag, it's a serious problem. and not just for the veterans. You are a serious internet tough guy.

m.sfgate.com/opinion/article/High-risk-of-military-domestic-violence-on-the-5377562.php

>"Combat veterans are responsible for almost 21 percent of domestic violence nationwide.."
>"Research has found that veterans diagnosed with PTSD were "significantly more likely to perpetrate violence toward their partners," with over 80 percent committing at least one act of violence in the previous year, and almost half at least one severe act, including strangulation, stabbing and shooting. This is more than 14 times higher than the general civilian population."

>black people
>people
>black

you missed your point mein fruende

He was literally like the old man in pic related, and I couldn't enjoy that movie because of it. It's like Eastwood followed my grandfather around before he died.

If you're trying to build sympathy for veterans maybe don't lead with how they hurt innocent people.

should have hit him back you faggot

i'm trying to build sympathy toward the issues surrounding PTSD

you don't have to worry about it, you didn't let leftists ruin your country, and unlike my country fun is legal there.

PREASE EVERYONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

PREASE MAKE SURE YOUR CAR DOESN'T BACKFIRE

ALSO PLEASE DONT CHOP WOOD

USE A LOUD SAW

BUMP THE BOOMIN BASS

LOUDLY CLICK CLACK ON YOUR SKATEBOARD

AND DROPPING HEAVY THINGS

PREASE DONT DO IT PREASE

I did you faggot

Hes a pussy

You realize that murder rates skyrocket in cities around the 4th because people can't tell gunshots apart from fireworks, right?

What is it that makes people on Sup Forums so quick to speak when they don't know what they're talking about? I swear to god, this is the only board where I see this type of retarded mentality so frequently.

Fuck off coddling bitcj

There are some exceptions, but blacks go primarily into admin and cook positions because they're the two lowest required ASVAB scores. I can't tell you the amount of times I had to go down to battery to square away paperwork because some idiot can't manage time.

Your dad would probably think you're a faggot for talking shit about other veterans, all while trying to use his name as a way to give you more credibility. I bet he's rolling in his grave, knowing that he fought just so that his son could grow up to be a shitposter on Sup Forums.

If they are going to start murdering people at the sound of fireworks they are dangerous and should be in a mental institution.

Their illness should not affect the quality of life of other people.

It is on them to get treatment and find ways to avoid situations such as this. They can do so by buying headphones/ear plugs.

Shut the fuck up, pepper. Your flag looks like a retarded child's drawing of my glorious flag.

modern explosions are a lot more traumatizing than metal clanking

Considering that there are records of roman soldiers losing their shit over the clanking of metal, I wouldn't be surprised. Shut the fuck up and read a book, faggot.

>People who claim to be combat veterans are holy and can't be criticised no matter how they act