Should FIFA have Sweden and Italy redo the qualifying matches in case it was a big fluke?

No disrespect to Sweden, I'm a firm believer that Sweden eliminating Italy is a huge fluke and robs Italy of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few minutes in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the qualifiers watching Italy play great football it's just not fair.

If Italy loses again I will face that the Swedes deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to football fans and the World Cup.

what kind of advanced trolling is this?

I also believe the US is entitled to a redo.

Sweden was awful
Mls-tier side

no we aren’t. we suck ass

What is wrong with you mate?

Only because of the illegitimate goals scored by Panama and Honduras but thank you brother,I hope Denmark does well in this world cup

No, as an Italy fan leaving insigne on the bench in a must win game is unforgivable

They should kick out Peru (doping) out of the world cup and invite Italy

>it's just not fair.
Eh, Italy had two obvious hand balls in the penalty area in the first 30 minutes of the game, and Chiellini should've been sent out. Yeah they played better this match then in Stockholm but in all fairness, the referee didn't give us penalties that would have knocked Italy out already in the first half.
Italy was awful in Stockholm. And in this match, well the referee didn't call for two obvious penalties. If we had scored a goal Italy would've had to score three. The referee helped them throughout the whole game not sending out Chiellini despite the cunt boxing Rhoden in the face. Italy doesn't deserve to play in the World Cup. Sadly they are so fucking dumb that they will just ignore how much the referee helped them in this match.

somebody bring a chiropractic

>I've spent the qualifiers watching Italy play great football
lel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>putting your life in hands of non-real doctors

>180 mins
>Average of 73% possession
>0 goals
Let that sink in

>literally redd*thawk posting
easy way to identify sunbelt niggers tho

When he brought on bernardeschi instead of insigne he put the nail in the coffin. How could he leave the bloot master on the bench?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's just redo every qualifier

>ref so terrified of giving a controversial penalty that he refuses to give a penalty to either italy or sweden

It's from reddit you hmong

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of spaghetti and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of spaghetti out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did we lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe Ventura is that fucking bad. I want a future to believe in. I want Buffon to fix this broken team. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Milan???? This is so fucked.

it's a fucking /hoc/ meme, poorfag.

I knew norge jews were obnoxoius, but this...

>(((drug tests))) come back confirming entire Swedish team is doping
>Sweden is disqualified and Italy takes their place

don't blame Sweden, blame the mongs who put Spain and Italy in the same group.

he also didn't gave us 2 penalties. faggot

Trading 2 penalties for a ticket to Russia seems like a good deal to me

>Denmark

No doubt the US is the better team but not bottling it is part of the game. They fucking bottled it. Better luck next time.

please stay away from talking about a cup which your country will not be participating in, it really just looks petty. Just watch and enjoy the games in silent respect, it's better that way for everyone :)

Yes but see the following:
If Sweden scored two goals you would have to score four goals to qualify. And add the fact that you should've played with one man down from pretty early one I just don't see how you deserve to play in the WC. Chiellini boxing Rohden in the face in order to get past him was pretty ridiculous. Players get weeks of suspension for shit like that, yet the referee didn't even call that foul.

sesè, ridi ridi che tanto ne esci al girone, faggot.

>Italy gets another loss
No need to beat a dead horse

this. I don't even care that they didn't qualify, but wtf how does that even happen

Can you please stop embarrasing us?

this post doesn't sound like a joke, nor bait, not even 'look at me, I'm pretending to be stupid'
I unironically believe a genuine retard must be the original poster behind this stupidity

Redo the draw instead, we can easily beat everyone except maybe Switzerland

Give me a good reason to not have a redo.

el noruegANO

t. opioid addict

OP may be trolling, but Sweden did fluke their way through the qualifiers.
>that horrible call against the Dutch
>Lloris giving them 3 points
>Luxembourg tanking

You have to perform well under pressure in order to win the WC anyhow, Sweden played well at both ends in the first game, and defending is a huge part of football.

Still more forgivable than making Bonucci playing from the start: he's been utter shit the whole season this far, Ventura convoked him because he has played since now and (((juventus))) wanted him to play with the usual defense

Boypucci is GOAT la'

kek

För helvete, Bjorn-Elof. Kan du inte va glad för vår skull?

He's been utter shit this whole season proving he's good as long as he plays in rubentus, Ventura convoked him because was ordered from grey eminences to copy Conte and make as many rubentus player play

Him moving to Milan doesn't change the fact he's a rubentino like everybody else that has played more than 3 seasons with them

They already played?

>denmark
>even if

The state of america