youtube.com/watch?v=Oge6rnctHfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope man im feeling like shit

haha suck a cock tifoso de merda

When?

ahahahahha fuck off niggers

Tell me how you cope with Sweden denying both of you a WC spot

Cheer up. Winter Olympic bantz are on the menu soon

Don't lie to them. Haven't been since 2002, and no, it doesn't.
>Every time a team that's mediocre or poor on paper gets a great goal or a big result, you'll feel a knot in your stomach (th-that could've been us)
>When the promo videos come out and you only show up when you're being beaten in qualifying
>When you look at the guys in your squad who are 26-28 and realise they won't play in a World Cup in their prime
>When qualifying comes around again and your poor performance this time leaves you in a shot group, making it harder and harder to get back in
Fuck man, soccer's my 4th sport and I'll be devastated if we blow it tomorrow.

What are Ireland chances against Denmark, tell me.

Your 4th sport? Either way that sounds rough man.

40:60

1. Hurling
2. Rugby
3. Gaelic football
4. Soccer

Imagine being cucked in your own country by the biggest cucks in europe?

twitter.com/EurosportSE/status/930210526499627013

>the city of Italy

Well if it's only your 4th favourite sport it shouldn't hurt too bad, should it?

>>When the promo videos come out and you only show up when you're being beaten in qualifying
look on the bright side, you're not being beaten 7-1 in the actual world cup

>US loses
>entire board loses its cool and shitposts about us losing in a sport that's mildly relevant to us
>shitaly and the Dutch get knocked out
>countries that are synonymous with soccer
>nobody cares

Thank you Italy, your loss has proven how obsessed the world is with us.

Except the entire catalog was spammed?

>nobody cares
>literally threads upon threads laughing at both countries

RENT FREE

great post

Nope, you're just being beaten 6-1 at home by Germany in the qualifiers

I see like four in the catalog lmao
60% of the threads for a good 48 hours after the US lost were about us. Don't worry my kiwi friend, I am sure one day you will be relevant enough for people to shitpost about you losing. Probably in rugby or something idk

(You)

>Imagine being cucked in your own country by the biggest cucks in europe?
I know that feel

It shouldn't... but it does

Rugby isn't really that big internationally, and hurling and Gaelic are only played here. There's no event >we can qualify for that's on the same level. There's nothing like it in the world and odds are I'll only live to see (and actually remember) around 17 of them. I've seen 4, and only 1 had >us in it. If we don't qualify, a 5th slips by. Our team is old, and no one good is coming through, so that's probably a 6th gone too.

What's worse, the one that had Ireland was my first. I took it for granted. Nothing will ever compare again until we get back there.

I count 11

I think you're a bit low on that count.

Italy didn't lose to Trendy dad and Tobasco

youtube.com/watch?v=Oge6rnctHfw

>I've seen 4, and only 1 had >us in it.
I feel you. First big tournament I vividly remember was Euro 04. It made me think we were a big dog in football. Not qualifying for the World Cups after 06 was fucking heartbreaking. I could barely force myself to care about 2010 and 2014.
I honestly can't wait to see Sweden in the World Cup again. I'll probably fly down to Russia just to make the absolute most of it.

Come on dude, even if you can only remember 10 World Cups at the end of your life it's still a pretty big number. Just be thankful that you got to live in an era where football became so mainstream that we can enjoy it on the highest level of quality possible

If it amounts to anything, we made it to the final in the last WC and absolutely all of Argentina's matches were dull as fuck, I barely remember them. Luckily I was able to enjoy plenty of good games by other teams.

Best one so far

>no italy
>no holland
>no chile
>no USA

fifa was a mistake

we should make our own cup, fuck the rest

> "Che cazzo entro io? Non dovemo pareggià, dovemo vince!", indicando Insigne. DeRossi

this

Italy, I feel your pain

NIT in Vegas

leggggggoooo

We'll have even more corruption than they have as a final "fuck you"