Social media culture is corny

Anyone else find that they respected others more until social media came around?

It exacerbated my misanthropic tendencies, yes

I am very happy for social media because you get to know a person's background. If you are planning on dating a girl for instance, you can look her up on kikebook and twitter to see her past. If I see she has slutty pictures or was a big partier during her early 20s, then I can easily say no. And many women are too stupid to take those pics down.

It's the best background check tool available lads. Use it wisely.

>Mexican ripoff of the chick leading her boyfriend around the world meme

yes

it's just a fad. it'll end any day now and we can go back to normal

This. I check if they hang out with blacks or had a black boyfriend immediately. If they do the conversation is over.

that orig forced meme which was just an advertisement for some viral marketing company

I think it's a natural part of aging.

Something about the meticulousness with which you choose women strikes me as off-putting and downright creepy. I dare say, no woman should talk to _you_ in the first instance.

Holy fuck yes. I can't stand smart phone users. Put the fucking phone down and talk to me like a human being you fucking droid.

Not really, but it showed that whoever unironically uses it deserves no respect at all.

Yeah he's so creepy for using the resources at hand.

Nothing wrong with damage control; enjoy walking into trouble.

Why so? If I was a creeper I would not be getting dates anyway. But I do. And in this day and age, it never hurts to look up a woman's past, because God knows they aren't going to be honest about it personally. Everything I look up is all information they decided to freely post to the public.

If you don't want someone to see something, don't make it public. That's all I'll say. If you wanna risk it with a whore, that's your preference, but I'm not doing it.

Lmao 'social' media youve got your friggin face stuck in your phone nothing social about that shake my dick head. Can I get a (you)??

What if she has kids? What if her baby daddy is a tatted up ex-con? My favorite close call was when this girl asked me out and I found out she was married by looking her number up on facebook

I respected people more before the modern Internet, period. Social media and smartphones have irreversibly screwed up everything online and arguably IRL as well. I'd give anything for the old Internet back.

Oh shit here's a good idea.

Brotherhood of the traveling smart phone.

Blog the epic journey's of a smart phone at all sorts of events in the country, protests, music festivals, theme parks... all sorts of shit.

Hand the phone to another bro to do the same thing in their country.

Charge for advertisements and make bank simply for starting the movement. Don't even need to work anymore because the phone is doing all the work for you.

fucking do it faggots. you have my permission to steal my ideas.

I just don't take part in it. Sure I use Facebook and occasionally read (never post anything) Twitter. I avoid the people who aren't, well, I wouldn't say like minded but not of equal intelligence. If you aren't as articulate as an average Sup Forums poster I don't want to read what you write.

I am not a part of that culture. I don't make attention seeking social media posts. I don't get irrationally angry about it either. I know shit is just going to keep getting worse. But it will get better for me in this little bubble I live in.

Also no I'm not going to learn how to use Snapchat.

Nothing wrong about that fàm. If you were talking to a girl who has robbed people before for the fun of it, would you still talk to her? I can go on and on.

T. Woman.

Women are the biggest users of social media to spy on their lovers, spouses and potential lovers.

Inb4 she calls me a virgin.

I'm not even racist and I kinda agree with that guy's sentiment. Looking up your social media profile is a lot cheaper and less creepier than a background check. If you know someone has an incompatible personality from the get go why waste your fucking time? Life is pretty short and you only get so many opportunities for relationships, might as well make the most of it.

That would easily exclude a lot of people here from getting laid too though. If they found Sup Forums like views on your profile their vagina would close up faster than the French border after the attacks.

It's never going to end tbqh. Information is too public now.

I love how we can remain in contact with people so easily nowadays but I can't help but feel social media is more of a net negative than anything else.

The girl in the picture is an Azeri Turk and the guy is a Turkish Turk.

fyi.

Just more fuel for OP's white hot furnace of misanthropy.

Why do you dare say it? Why not just say it

Reddit, get the fuckkkkkk out!

Well memed gentlesir

What a piece of shit. Stupid cuck. It's normal to wanna know shit about people.

You are so controvertial american, ahahaha save the white raaaace, ahahha.

you're inoffensive famm

SCREENSAVE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW>>>>

You've earned it

> Me no conversate with the fake, that part
> All my bitches independent bitches, that part
> I just want the paper, that part
> All my bitches flavored
> That part, that part, that part, that part

I like that part.

Irony of social media is that we actually communicated with each other more before it.

This is a valid point though. It's an invaluable source of information you would not have otherwise.

Clearly you are on no-fap, friendo