Which was the most pathetic?

Which was the most pathetic?

LOS

>ITALY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:(

LOS

>trinidad y tronador

Chile and the USA, obviously.

Netherlands can rot in hell too.

I feel bad for Italy though.

>Tarragon and Tabasco

Ranked from most pathetic to least pathetic:

1. USA

POWER GAP

2. Chile
3. Netherlands

POWER GAP

4. Italy

>Toejam and Tortilla

why!? sweden played with a great CATENACCIO, greetings

>Triton y Niño Percebe

It has to be >us.

We had the easiest route and yet were complacent and wasteful to the very end.

>Filemon y Mortadelo
That's it, it's the most pathetic.

Undoubtedly us

>losing to Trinity and Tobacco

Post Amerimutt memes

> Trees and turtles

/thread

Italy, because they actually have a history of being good at feetball

Chilel

>trivia & alcohol

>Literally BTFO by Trineo and Tobogan
USA

>Trinidad & Tobago

It's US, mate.

>tribilín y torombolo

>Tacos y Tequila
Lmao

>tarazutta & trostendo

>losing to trivago & toaster strudel
definitely you guys tbqh

>a 4 (four) times world champion is in the same tier as a eternal choker and two literally whos

I fear for the future

Chile

>Cry to FIFA after drawing 1-1 with Bolivia, accusing Bolivia of using a foreign player
>FIFA gives you 2 points for the "win"
>Peru ends up getting 3 points as collateral damage (they actually lost to Bolivia)
>Peru moves ahead of Chile in the standings and Chile is eliminated from the world cup

nothing will ever beat this, filthy brown disgusting snitches

we were doomed right from the start thanks to that stupid group (reminder fucking Switzerland had an easier path)
Chile is sad but conmebol qualifiers are basically football hunger games so
the netherlands are probably the most tragic case
USA has never been more than a laughing stock

Timon & Pumba

>tranny & tits

us(a)

>tim and tam

the usa of america desu lad

> Trinidad and Topanga

Chile because this is their “golden generation”

>Us
losing to Timothy and Tomatoe.
MLS and USSF should be abolished and >we should start over, from the ground up. Of course, that's not ever going to happen because most Americans don't give a shit about sawker and so our Fed and League can continue to be ass forever and ever without ever being held accountable.

USA have the excuse that they are not a football nation (true)

Netherlands have the excuse that they have been shit for years now (true)

Chile hasn't qualified for many other World Cups in history and CONMEBOL can be hard

Now Italy
>One of the biggest footballing nations
>Won the WC only 10 years ago
>One of the easiest groups in qualifiers
>Playoff against sweden
Just pathetic

>a 4 (four) times world champion
This current Italian squad is no champion.

but no era penal

The Us, losing to Tostito&Tabasco is way worse

ALTHOUGH, since we couldn't beat Bolivia, Venezuela, Paraguay in some matches we were also shit tier and deserved getting BTFO by Brazil in the last match

kek

Chile
>draws to Bolivia
>reports to FIFA about Bolivia fielding a irregular player in 2 matches
>Chile got 2 points because of that
>Peru got 3 points because they lost to Bolivia in the other match they fielded the irregular player
>Peru finishes above Chile because of that

Yeah but we lost to Tampico & Trampolines

>all these people saying USA
Why? Everyone (us included) knew we were shit going in to qualifying. It's not like we have a history of being good like Italy or the Netherlands.

>Tortillas & Tomatoes

>tfw lost to Tarantino and Trebuchet

At least Sweden is a decent team.

Trinidad and Toboggan

Chile, not even close.

Tristan & Troubadour

>Texture and Temperature

I post this at every chance I get. Mostly because I love seeing Gringos get mad
jajajaja

I present: The """Goal""" that knocked out the gringos.

USA was easily the biggest J U S T

Yes

Netherlands is the least embarassing

At the moment both Sweden and France are better teams
They didn't qualify for euro 16, world Cup 94 and 02 so its not that uncommon

USA is the shocker of the year. Fucking Trinidad

Not the one who has 4 world cups.

>a history of being good
Funny how people think that shit matters to current teams.

USA is extra pathetic based on who they lost to

Obviously USA. Fucking Panama blew you out.

Isn't it a touch down in American football if you touch the line? That's karma for you

Chile
Even more after they tried to appeal

HEY, EVERYBODY! IT'S TRYING TO BANT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DIE OF SHIT, LASAGNIGGER!

>Trivago y Tobogan

Pathetic, Netherlands. Embarrassing, USA.

Because USA had the easiest path

Italy had a tough path

>Toblerone & Tabasco

Chile dominated everything that wasn't the qualifiers. Not sure if pathetic, but sure as hell was the biggest letdown.

EL Diablo

Because >we lost Tostitos and Tortillas.

USA by far.

Obviously Italy

Netherlands is a special kind of sad though when you think of all the GOATs they had and now they're just arab wingers and someone you remember's son

>Taneesha & Tyronne

>Pathetic
>Predictable
>Hubris
>Upset

So
USA
Chilel
Italy
Holland

chile-USA tie
>Chile
Le bicampeones can't beat Bolivia at home so they beat them with deskball and that eliminates them in the end
>USA
Losing to Tampico & Tabasco

they played themself

I enjoyed the memes (WC 2018 is already close to 2010-level memes and it hasn't even started) but seeing a team go out in this way is just depressing

>Torniquet & Tarragona

We had the easiest path out of all of them you retard. And we still somehow fucked it up. And now we have to listen to My Little Sawker subhuman trash like Arena, Sarachan the current interim coach and shitty MLelS semen slurping biased commentators like Alexshit Lalas and that faggot spic Herc Gomez defend the pathetic excuse that is My Little Sawker even after failing to qualify in a piss easy region.

>One of the easiest groups in qualifiers
we were up against spain in a group where only the first team goes through. What on earth are you smoking?

>tortilla & tomato

Nope I like the good old CATENACCIO, we have lost because we have betrayed our master tactic for playing with shitty tiki-taka

>tsunami and tornado

Regrettably, I'd have to say Chile. On paper they were easily the best side out of the lot.

Chile only due their snitching

>Trumpets & Trombone

In the hardest competition though.

Not qualifying from European WC qualifiers is embarrassing.

>traps & trips

>including a country where soccer isn't even considered a "big sport"

This is like Americans making a big deal over Europoors being dogshit at basketball when America is expected to BTFO of every one of your poor ass teams.

Actually, its really Expected for America to assblast Europoors in every sport considering the Olympics are the least competitive event Americas have because we can't play ourselves.

chile was hilarious

Chile is mostly white, tipical racist and ignorant american

>Trinity & alldudes

Wales

you lost to a micronation, dumbass

They're America's level.

Italy are legit good

Already got posted, return to your favela at once.

objectively best answer

>Texeco & tummyache

>Tootsie & Trixie

el mexicANO jaja

I listen to the sports radio every day and had no idea this """""""""""""event""""""""""""" was even going on

thats how little we care about soccer. literally no one ask talked or will talk about it here. ever.

i'm reading this thread and i can't believe it

ITALY ffs, sweden the usa and chile are literally whos, Italy is a 4 times World Champion

We literally have a shit load of 1st generation spics that we can use to BTFO of their parents countries during the WC qualifiers and we cant't even pull that off,