Remember the 10 gazillion chinese killed in Nanking!

Remember the 10 gazillion chinese killed in Nanking!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Rape of nanking
web.stanford.edu/~kcook/perspectives.html
minds.wisconsin.edu/bitstream/handle/1793/69487/Gordon_Josh_Spr2014.pdf?sequence=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

please make fun of other people instead, thanks

250,000*

Chinese government doesn't need to make up shit when literal nazis documented the massacre and were freaked out by it.

It's a 20 gorillion shoah

Nanking never happened but it should have

Hahahahahaha holocaust denial is sooooo funny
Rape of Nanking? Wut! Hahaha that sounds like some bullshit made up by some JOOS you get me? Haha hehehe oohh

>The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered Chinese civilians and disarmed combatants who numbered an estimated 40,000 to over 300,000,[7][8] and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[9][10]

>Since most Japanese military records on the killings were kept secret or destroyed shortly after the surrender of Japan in 1945, historians have not been able to accurately estimate the death toll of the massacre. The International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo estimated in 1946 that over 200,000 Chinese were killed in the incident.[11] China's official estimate is more than 300,000 dead based on the evaluation of the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal in 1947. The death toll has been actively contested among scholars since the 1980s.[3][12]

>The event remains a contentious political issue and a stumbling block in Sino-Japanese relations. The Chinese government has been accused of overly exaggerating aspects of the massacre such as the death toll[13], while historical negationists and Japanese nationalists go as far as claiming the massacre was fabricated for propaganda purposes.[8][14][15][16] The controversy surrounding the massacre remains a central issue in Japanese relations with other Asia-Pacific nations as well, such as South Korea and the Philippines.[17]

>Although the Japanese government has admitted to the killing of a large number of non-combatants committed by the Imperial Japanese Army after the fall of Nanking,[18][19] and Japanese veterans who served there have confirmed that a massacre took place,[20] a small but vocal minority within both the Japanese government and society have argued that the death toll was military in nature and that no such crimes ever occurred. Denial of the massacre and revisionist accounts of the killings have become a staple of Japanese nationalism.[21]

It's hard enough trying to remember the 10 gazillion chinese moonrunes!

where? never heard of it

why do Asians hate each other so much

lmgtfy.com/?q=Rape of nanking

never heard of it and don't care enough to google it

Japan was the one that started this autism

Mao personally stated that the Japanese were the reason the Communists won the war.

Essentially, Japan is the cancer of East Asia and it has infected the rest.

ideology

I agree
It's a legend perpetuated by both jews of the west and jews of the east

That's why I linked to let me google that for you.com, you fucking stupid nigger.

Why do Eastern Europeans hate each other so much

>Sino-Japanese War was a lie! 30 million Chinese just randomly died

Jesus christ you are fucking deluded. For your information, Nationalist China was the one that got gangraped by Japan so bad that we now have Communist China today.

But hey, denying historical facts is so cool amirite senpai?

whether or not foreigners believe it is irrelevant

how china views itself and how it defines its policy boundaries has a lot to do with the nanking massacre, most foreigners are sheep who would ingest any information, the matter of truth is not a thing that worries them and passes them over like rain on a hot summer day

but nanking is not some anomaly of the war, it is the ideological "realness" of the brutality of others against china... that no matter how cruel the current climate maybe, nothing can compare to what the foreigners have done to china, much like the yuanmingyuan and so on

it's not your place to worry about such things, foreign dog

Historical consensus is that the Nanking Massacre took place in December 1937.
That's not even debated by anyone except neo-nazis and a few Japanese.

I'm not sure why you are falseflagging you fucking Sup Forums nigger.

people don't come here for historical consensus you idiot, they come here for what is applicable to them

What the fuck are you saying?

web.stanford.edu/~kcook/perspectives.html
minds.wisconsin.edu/bitstream/handle/1793/69487/Gordon_Josh_Spr2014.pdf?sequence=2
Here are two scholarly sources from our highest institutions stating that this massacre did occur. Furthermore, Japan has admitted to it, but not the number killed. They assert 50,000.

i am not denying it, you are wasting your breath on me

do I really need to spell it out for you? anyone can google it and find the information. I don't want be bothered with reading through one of the millions of genocides in history

They keep making that slant eye which is perceived as aggression, of course the occupying soldiers gonna freak out and perform defensive rape.

Destroy China.

It takes a minute to read the wiki page which is the first result.

You sound so lazy, it's absolutely pathetic.

You complain about your ignorance of the issue, but can't take a minute to read about it after being spoonfed?

t. Iris Chang's ghost

Sometimes i wonder if there are people on here who really are holocaust deniers or if theyre just memeing out.

the distinction is irrelevant, they don't need to post their opinions, only what they think will make others respond

jews died due to disease, stay woke

Japs dindu nuffin.

Everyone knows that already.

Is that what you call spoonfeeding? showing someone how to write something in google?
no. I can't take a minute to read it because I don't want to. I don't really care. not everyone can be as enthused about reading chink history as you I suppose

While I understand that the Nazis were evil, I honestly don't think Japan did anything wrong in WW2. The Yamato race is destined to rule over all of the others.

>Believing in historicity
No wonder the Germans are better philosophers

Even the Nazis acknowledged that it happened at the time, though. It was the Nazi John Rabe who oversaw the Nanking Safety Zone, making it his goal to stop the Japs from raping and killing the Chinks so much. The Germans were freaked out by it.