If someone looks completely like a woman but just happens to have a penis...

If someone looks completely like a woman but just happens to have a penis, is it degeneracy to be attracted to this someone?

I'd fuck them anyway.

No marry tho.

Yes faggot

Not if it's 2D

>i like men pretending to be women
Sounds pretty gay, my man

>is lusting over men gay?

Why can't trap/futa lovers just admit that bisexuality exists? It would solve a lot of problems if people stopped thinking you have to be either one hundred percent straight or gay.

Because im not attracted to men, just to dicks

Yes because you're ultimately attracted to a man and homosexuality is degenerate

want to find out?

It's not degeneracy if they look and act like a woman.

>degeneracy
Fuck off with your buzzwords.
>liking things what look like girls is gay
How? Gays like things what look like men.

Forgot to check this ultra-rare flag.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

It just means you're gay

No, because you're attracted to the fact that they literally look like a woman. If you act or even consider it after you know they have a penis then yes, you're a faggot.

mongolia is not rare

Except for the whole penis and mentally ill man thing.

If you didn't know there was a penis all of you would fap away. And when you found out would you consider yourself gay? No.

Then you are very slightly bisexual. It's not black and white, it's a spectrum, at the risk of sounding too tumblr.

Do you like redheads exactly as much as you like blondes? Flat chests as much as big chests? No? Then why is it suddenly binary when you're talking about which sex you're attracted to?

>be attracted to femininity, a thing normally only to women
>be attracted to feminine men attractive because they look like girls
how is this not straight? its just your instincts being tricked into thinking its a girl.

What if it's a cute feminine penis?

>be attracted to feminine men
>how is this not straight
>How is it not straight to be attracted to men
>Brazilian education

If you still want to fuck it after you find out about the dick, you're gay

If someone looks completely like a white person but just happens to be a Turkroach, is it still race mixing?

>how is this not straight? its just your instincts being tricked into thinking its a girl.
If you were one hundred percent straight, and if it was indeed your instincts being tricked, then you would stop being attracted when you find out it has a penis since that means you can't breed with it. Clearly there's more than just instinct at work if you're still attracted after learning you can't impregnate it.

If you like it despite the dick, then you're clearly okay with penis - an entirely masculine thing - on some things. You are at the very least a fraction of a percent bisexual if you can tolerate a penis on your sexual partner.

Don't you dare remind me of that.

How? it's a pretty poor and irrelevant country.

girls in brazil are confusing, that's why guys are better to be with

sexuality is a meme and people should just stop talking about it, its pointless, being ''100% straight'' don't even makes sense, in the animal world everyone fucks everyone.
>then you're clearly okay with penis - an entirely masculine thing
>he don't know about feminine penis

if she dresses up like a loli then idc

not rare

>sexuality is a meme
>let me tell you about the """feminine""" penis meme

>sexuality is a meme and people should just stop talking about it, its pointless, being ''100% straight'' don't even makes sense, in the animal world everyone fucks everyone.
Yes, that's pretty much the point I'm trying to make. Bisexuality is just an incredibly oddly taboo thing for some reason to the point where many people don't even believe it exists. Even the B in LGBT is primarily just for show.

>make a dick and balls
>change the positions
>add holes
>call it vagina

It isn't straight.

bi means that someone likes both men and women. traps aren't just men.

If you know he has a cock, yes.
You are a faggot.
No two ways about it.

The vast majority of people are completely straight. Memes and models like the Kinsey scale are only useful when looking at aberrant behavior and desires.

Yes because it's a he and he can't bear children.

Fuck off and die. How dare you desecrate Sakura like that?

LGBT raid pls go

If you're into anal at all you're a fag, end of story.