W-woah

w-woah

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/e3e9hfN.png
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/21/hugh-jackman-toasts-drink-beating-skin-cancer-sixth-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C A P E K I N O

huh? o_o

>Upload Failed

Fox Marvel > DC > Disney Marvel

It...just...keeps...going...up.

Where were you when capekino ceased being theoretical?

I was on Sup Forums, in this thread.

>capekino

But no one wears costume in the movie.

if dubs logan is capekino

Fox paid critics ;)

>the first capekino since Unbreakable isn't MCU or DCEU but X-Men

APOLOGIZE

Woah Sup Forums on suicide watch

No, it's The Dark Knight.

>Nolan
>capekino

damn...

if charles isnt dying from some magic mutant disease and/or being old as fuck, and is just dying from fucking brain cancer, im going to be pissed the fuck off

Why they have to mention genre shit? I just dont understand,every single movie must mentiin feminisam or genres, really pisses me off, and i love X-men. And not like x-men are only male superheroes,there is plethora of females... Jesus

I thought I'm the only one getting it?

Well it's not called costumekino

So, I've never been a fan of the Xmen films. Not because I don't like them, but because I've only seen the first one in 2000, and that was in theaters when I was 7. I saw the Logan trailer, and immediately my interest was piqued. I want to see it, but I really want to be sure to see the other relevant films before doing so.

So, I know there are like almost 8 films I think, but I'm sure not all of them will be relevant to Logan. I mean, they might feature him, but you know what I mean.

So far, I'm planning on watching 1-3, but what about after that?

Thanks.

what are you even talking about

You can't have kino without Jesus, bro.

none of them are really relevant to this. The Wolverine (2013) is by the same director so i'm not sure if it's connected or not. The first Wolverine movie is not connecting to any of the other X-Men movies at all though. I think this one is mostly it's own thing and not really a direct sequel to anything else.

Don't watch 3, it's shit.
Watch
The Wolverine
First Class
Days of Future Past
Deadpool

There are three trilogies in this whole franchise.

X1 -> X2 -> X3

First Class -> Days of Future Past -> Apocalypse

X Origins: Wolverine -> The Wolverine -> Logan

Check out Deadpool if you want.

Ahh, I see. Awesome.

Thanks.

Unlike Marvel, who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year while stopping only to change the actors and dialogue to keep up with the newest tumblr obsessions and reddit memes, Fox's films are actually attempting to be visually and tonally distinct in an effort to elevate the superhero genre from mediocre blockbuster garbage to artistic tales weaving themes of morality and sacrifice into monumental and dynamic epics on screen while also questioning the very essence of what society deems a 'hero'. The difference is honestly night and day; during a Marvel movie the viewer is more likely to gobble down popcorn while during a Fox film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

Yeah, nah pretty sure they just realised the "gritty reboot" and "superhero" combo is an ever inflating cash cow that shits mountains of reliable cash.

The timeline being different is brought up in this movie so you probably should watch Days of Future Past to know what's changed. Also the last Wolverine movie. Don't think anything else is necessary as long as you've already seen part 1.

>It's a "Dark Phoenix is the plot again" episode
Okay.

You never watched Daredevil on Netflix?

X-Men 3 The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine are pretty shit though, keep that in mind.
Haven't seen Apocalypse but from what I can tell that wasn't exactly a masterpiece either.
How many times have we seen Magneto at Auschwitz again?

>Hugh Jackman is dying of cancer
>insane reviews
Dare I say it? OSCAR?

nice repurposed bait from BvS threads user, looks like you caught a few

You can run along for a long time
Run along for a long time
But sooner or later God will cut you down

Sony > Fox > DC > Disney

Disney > Fox > Sony > WB

>logan makes money as a limo driver

why
couldn't he think of anything more suitable to do as a super-strong titanium skeleton supermutant with the power to heal wounds

>8.1/10

Still lower than The Dark Knight

his wounds aren't healing as good as they used to. he's probably trying to keep a low profile anyway.

In the comic he becomes a farmer

A farmer who pays rent to Hulk's crime family. Old Man Logan was kind of dumb, huh.

Even pass users can't upload images

>How many times have we seen Magneto at Auschwitz again?

How many times have we watched Wolverine break out of Stryker's lab?

Yeah, I was trying to figure that out, too.

Why didn't he simply farm himself? Chop off his meat and eat that.

The image server is down for the time being. This will probably continue for the night.

His healing powers work less and less the older he gets.

>Pay money to post on Sup Forums
>Can't even post image
laughingwhores.jpg

Aww, then how am I gonna shitpost this on /sci/?

i.imgur.com/e3e9hfN.png

Why doesn't he eat his heart to gain his victim's powers?

hopefully they disable comments soon as well.

is pass user a meme

I am no meme

Another question. I'm a Sup Forums pass member. I don't ever have to use a captcha.

Why don't I get that little logo between "Anonymous" and the date?

type since4pass in the options field

why is this happening to us?

We built our cities with stolen fire.

Sup Forums has been a bleeding, dying animal for months. This is it's last hurrah.

Bump4kino

Watched it last week. Both professor x and Logan die

Fox > Disney > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Shit > WB > Sony

So now that Logan is confirmed as kino, where will the X-Men franchise go from here? More R-rated movies?

Daily reminder for Sup Forums that Deadpool made this kino possible, so apologize to this post.

But I liked Deadpool from the beginning.

Wolverine origins made Deadpool possible.

Ryan Reynolds was fun in that when he still had a mouth. What the hell were they thinking?

Should I just quit my job?

Fuck me dead

What? That's like 12 hours?

Just quit it, they'll find a new fry chef to replace you

>8.1
woah, usually these shitpost threads have the tomatometer high up while the average rating being around 7.3 or some shit.

this movie sounds pretty good if the average is that high

>old man with complicated past helps little girl
why is this always action kino?

Was it rape?

Do you honestly work such a fucking awful job that you won't have the time to watch 5 2 hour long movies?

18+ board

What does that have to do with what I said? You watch one movie a day for a week and you're done, no way do you not have 2 hours a day for that.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/21/hugh-jackman-toasts-drink-beating-skin-cancer-sixth-time/

is there anything this man cant do??

Wear yellow spandex.

>watch one movie a day for a week

PLUS
BOARD

MODS PLEASE
ENFORCE THE RULES

He was trying to make a bait/joke about mistaking the word genre with gender.
Failed miserably.

His victim is also old, you see.

>beating skin cancer for sixth time

it's time to write that posthumous oscar speech