How's that beard coming along, Sup Forums?

How's that beard coming along, Sup Forums?
You ARE growing a beard, aren't you?

no beard, only whiskers

who cares

I'm not a numale, no.

like this

Why do you look dead inside

>You ARE growing a beard, aren't you?
what is it, 2013 again?

white muslim

not shaving is nasty

Because I feel dead inside

Unfortunately there are no mosques here, but about 200km from me some Muslims did take a medical supply depot, paint a picture of a mosque on it, and that seems to serve the purpose.

I don't have a beard because I'm not a pedophile.

I can't grow a beard, too much native genetics. It grows Fumanchu style like pic related and doesn't go beyond this, girls laugh at me.

Fuck off Paco, and take your hideous fucking mustache with you.

Maybe trim the sides a little making it "pointy" and not square? Pic related is my great great grandfather and kind of how i look.

rood

He's a handsome man. I only grow my beard in the autumn and winter then shave it for Spring and summer. I have groomed it a bit better than in my pic.

CHI here, absolute shit beard/facial hair game. I look 18 and I'm 26. Going to like it later in life but holy fuck it sucks.

How are you still alive and post here?
It's time to let go dude

Mine is slowly getting better at 21y.o, less and less holes lately.

Sexy stubble is also acceptable.

mirin

My shit could be better

Time to discard that vessel my friend

When I see how greatly mine improved in about a year I say don't lose hope

>beard

what is this 2015?
only numale virgin losers have beards now

my facial hair distribution if fucked up, i only grow beard on one side of my face.
Will not post a pic, i'm already selfconscious about this.

Had the same thing at around 18, the other side grew in about 2-3 years later

don't lose hope my southern amigo

No
I grow a very red beard, it looks uncanny with my black hair, black moustache and black eyebrows

I'm full on jesus mode

just shaved last week... think i'll grow another shitty one for autumn/winter

Looks like Kyle from american sniper

It's always growing.

not growing a beard per se, just not shaving for a month already
i know it looks bad, feels weird beign the only male from my bros and cousins that cant grow a beard

forgot pic
literally pubs on the face

dang it
should i shave?

No, outside of short, kempt beards on certain people with certain hair types, it always looks like shit.

LMAO!

I'm only growing a beard because otherwise people will keep asking if I'm 16 or something

R8

beards unironically look shitty and reddit tier

le maos

>should i shave?

It's not patchy or anything, but I absolutely can't grow the slightest hint of connectors. Or anything between the lip and the chin. Doomed to chinstrap shit, pretty much.

Wouldn't you rather be cute?

>being this much of a faggot
How do you handle being such a complete failure in a country that's supposed to literally be "how to be a Chad: The Tutorial"

Fuck off you irish homo

I just shaved it. It was actually quite nice but I don't like having anything so damn itchy on my face for too long.

Everybody is growing beards here now, I've only ever seen like 2 or 3 that didn't look disgusting. I want to be a cute girl not a furry.

You're disgusting,find some rope and hang yourself

Shaving is useless, grows back in few days, but it grows unevenly, making me reeeee

Growing it in down my chin because that's where its most prominent at the moment. Still going quite slowly.
I get ugly, uneven pube beard on my cheeks and jawline so I keep those clean. No moustache either.

Why would I hide my beautiful, strong jawline under a beard? Beards are for weakjaw numales. Real men keep their jaw clean-shaved.

Same, under-lip is filling and sides are getting fuller. 21atm, have been observing progress since 18.

itt snackbars getting ready for a meetup and blow up.

K Mehmet. I bet you're pale and you have green eyes and your ancestors are Albanian, right?

If I posted my picture there would be nothing but a half dozen JUST replies.

Not interested

father has green eyes actually but i dont, mine are black courtesy of my mother lol.

i am not pale i am normal and no balkan in my bloodline as far as we can track.

>i am normal
*brown

i am probably whiter than you where the sun doesnt shine pink skin.

>i iz wh*te

>i am not pale i am normal

>i am probably whiter than you
also what does "normal" even mean

idk, like in the middle of white and tanned. i am like slightly tanned but not brown at all.

racist!

>I am wh*Ter
No it's too patchy.

i am not wh*Ter, i am whiter. there is a difference.

>wh*Tes view growing a beard as some sort of challenge or something to be proud of

This will never fail to amuse me

You are penis

i am a huge penis yes.

Sure if you bleach your asshole like a faggot

It has been a week since I last shaved, the excitement of growing a beard has completely been replaced by the sheer indolence of shaving

Forgot pic

No, i can't grow facial hair at all, actually, i can't even grow any body hair at all.

not being able to grow beard is a sign of infertility.

why are there millions if asians and africans then

they grow beard, they just shave it clean most of the time. not being able to grow beard and social construct of shaving it are different things.

I have decent facial hair genetics but I like to keep it at like 7 mm max, so not really op pic. usually I just have a stubble, which is master race anyway

I have only moustache

Fuoco di Vesta che fuor del tempio irrompe

I got really shitty stubble that won't grow up and I'm fuckign tired shaving it

>tfw balding and similar beard growth

I suffer