Graduate with a degree at 24

>graduate with a degree at 24
>work for a boss that's 24 years old with a degree and more work experience than me

>finish school at 18
>start my own business with Saturday job savings
>23 and earn 3x more than my most successful grad friend
>most of them haven't even found something related to their study

Graduate at 31
Find great job, it is contract
End up at a call center after contract job
Normally earn over50%swing trading
Going for masters as backup to just get 40 hours week if economy flops aka cyclical cycle

What callcenter?

>22
>fresh out of college
>only experience is with internships
>manager of a bunch of 30-40 year olds that hate my guts because I'm only 22

>start uni
>fail and fail
>never graduate
>28 no future ahead
>people under 25 have everything in life while I sit day in and day out in this "amazing" forum for animegayroleplaying

END ME, JUST FUCKING END ME.

LITERALLY just stop coming here retard

BUT HOW, I AM FUCKING STUPID,LONELY AND MENTALLY CHALLENGED, ELSE I WOULDN'T FUCKING SPEND MY LIFE HERE

By working on fixing those problems

How do you fix stupidity?

Read more books and learn more things. There's so much info on the internet that if you replace even an hour or two of the 18 hours of Sup Forums some NEETs spend with reading books or blogs or something you'll quickly have a lot to talk about with others and have firmer grasps on many subjects.

>graduate with a degree at 22
>currently working fast food at 24
Nah senpai you're good.

proxy

same guy, aka proxy voting.

Apply yourself

I am.
I'm at my peak.

Hey man,working grill is the hardest position and once you have that mastered you're a shoe in for manager.

There's literally no reason you should be working fastfood with a degree. What's your degree in?

>Boss is younger than you
literally no worse feeling

Geology.

>going to college for any degree other than finance, accounting, nursing, or engineering
you had it coming

>not doing a braindead arts degree and working for the gubberment

At 28 my boss was 21. Depressing, haven't worked since and embraced neet life.

I know. I regret it now too. I've been trying to get in shape too join the USMC. Thankfully I've been making a lot of progress in that area, so I'll probably start talking to a recruiter within the next month.

What the hell? There's plenty of geology jobs.

Enjoy Korea my dude

Dumb american, MOVE TO FUCKING CHILE OR AUSTRALIA AND BECOME DIRTY RICH

Why would willingly move to Chile

Yeah, but I don't feel competent enough for any of them. I've been taking GIS, SQL, and compsci before work, but Tbh I'm probably going to enlist before I get anywhere with that.
NO I WANNA SEE ACTION!
Chile and australia look cool. I would really like to visit both countries. The atacama desert and patagonia look cool af. That desert's having a super bloom right now right? Would have loved to see that. I was lucky enough to see the one in death valley two years ago.

>no work experience at 26

At least I got to post dank memes on Sup Forums

>graduate with a good degree and good grades
>under 10 k salary
>move to Japan to clean toilet
>30k
>get real job that is relevant to my skills
>50k

Your education and personal skill doesn't matter, just don't born in shit country. I envy how easy it is for you guys to make money.

Because rich people can keep a first world standard of living

I hate the desert desu, but yeah it blooms every year

I suggest you chile and Australia, both countries get their income from digging rocks and you dont want to touch african mines.

The starting income for a geologist is like 4-5k USD, in a few years you can earn 10-15k/USD a month

isnt geology a high paid job?