/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Rapes on a Plane Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=GceHl7sXHPw

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
youtube.com/watch?v=WghmgckuUaI
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
cyph.im/#MOxRPfNWWgrf8vmV9gZB2HK2H
vimeo.com/157859626
nachumlist.com/hillarydeadpool.htm
freedomoutpost.com/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/
21stcenturywire.com/2013/09/22/bilderberg-ceremony-soros-wedding-revealsclinton-global-initiative-cabal/
brandonturbeville.com/2016/01/the-clinton-foundation-hillarys.html
counterpunch.org/2013/02/08/militarizing-the-state-department/
floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project
advancementproject.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)
darionardi.com/sim3.html
akrice.org/wp-content/uploads/primerII.pdf
clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf
fly-efi.com/jetcharter/index.html
freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-has-spent-more-than-2-million-on-private-jets/
fly-efi.com/jetcharter/Gulfstream_G-IV_N925JS.html
fly-efi.com/jetcharter/Falcon_900B_N506BA.html
msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-clintons-private-jet-tab
linkedin.com/title/captain-at-executive-fliteways
bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/aircraft-charter-rental-and-lease/executive-fliteway-inc-in-ronkonkoma-ny-84276/
healthiergeneration.org/
healthiergeneration.org/about_us/supporters/our_funders/
youtu.be/kpaHVVSNQQY
healthiergeneration.org/about_us/leadership/youth_advisory_board/
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Clinton! Trump 2016! Watch****
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg

bump

OLD THREADS FOR REFERENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=WghmgckuUaI

music for you guys

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

You goys are just wasting your time

Er, I mean guys...

Yes guys

tl;dr on The Clinton Foundation Money Laundering:

1. You create a separate foreign (((((charity))))). In this case one in Canada.
2. Foreign oligarchs and governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did - contributing mega millions. I'm sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin's buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).
3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.
4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors.
5. The Clinton Foundation then "spends" some of this money for legitimate good works programs. Unfortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10%. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton's, pay salaries to untold numbers of hangers on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again, virtually all tax free, which means you and I are subsidizing it.
6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world's best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these "clerical errors" and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.
7. Net result -- foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clinton's pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor

First for putting this lying bitch in prison

ATTENTION:

dcleaks.com - tons of Soros Open Society documents incl. names

Cyph Propaganda chat:
Spread the word on
>Hillary's meetings never took place, they are made to launder money
cyph.im/#MOxRPfNWWgrf8vmV9gZB2HK2H

REMINDER THAT HILLARY IS GUILTY OF PERJURY

The creepiest thing is how Hillary is producing all these campaign ads about how she and Bill love children.

Goddamn these fucking shills are trying hard

>Hillary Clinton is know to give many “speeches” to wealthy wall-street donors behind closed doors, we believe that these speeches never actually take place and are actually ways the Clinton’s use to launder tons of money from wealthy donors.
We need more information. If true the implications are devestating. It would resolve so many things --- including the lack of releasing the transcripts of the ""speeches."" Also, if Trump knew about this him pushing Hillary on "not releasing the transcripts" is a BRILLIANT move. "She didn't release any transcripts because there ARE NONE!"

9D Grand-Chess-Master.

SHORT SUMMARY:

The Clintons have made several private speeches to high ranking companies and organizations. The transcripts have never been released and it's a point of interest.

>What did she promise to Wall Street that she doesn't want to disclose to the public?
>Is she promising to protect the special interests and screw over the American people?

If Trump knew about this all along (and FBIanon heavily implied that Trump was redpilled and had inside sources feeding him a shitload of information on the Clintons) then him slamming Hillary on not revealing or releasing her private speech transcripts is even more of a brilliant move than anyone could've imagined. There are no transcripts because there never was any speeches. It's all a front to funnel money around using the #CrookedFoundation.

Who knows what they were REALLY doing at the time the speeches were supposedly being given. For all we know they could've been flying on Airforce Rape with Epstein or giving a tour to the big donars for the new girls they picked up from Iraq last week. I'm sure Bill would've had the best recommendations for the bigwigs funneling the CF with millions. If leaked/confirmed Trump gets to say "THEY NEVER RELEASED THE TRANSCRIPTS BECAUSE THERE NEVER WAS ANY SPEECHES MADE TO BEGIN WITH!"

Absolute madman. His talking points are always 10 steps ahead of the curve.

How the Clintons "Disappeared" a Film That Exposed Their Role in US 9/11 Terror Attacks:
vimeo.com/157859626

The Hillary Clinton Dead Pool:
nachumlist.com/hillarydeadpool.htm

Former Hillary Associate Claims to Have Been Her Personal Hit Man… Admits to Killing for Money:
freedomoutpost.com/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/

Bilderberg Ceremony: Soro’s wedding reveals Clinton Global Initiative cabal
21stcenturywire.com/2013/09/22/bilderberg-ceremony-soros-wedding-revealsclinton-global-initiative-cabal/

The Clinton Foundation: Hillary's Conflict Of Interests - Beholden To Banks, Corporations, And Foreign Governments:
brandonturbeville.com/2016/01/the-clinton-foundation-hillarys.html

"Militarizing the State Department" by RALPH NADER:
counterpunch.org/2013/02/08/militarizing-the-state-department/

DUMPING TAVISTOCK

ON TAVISTOCK

If you guys want to start looking to medical stuff with Joe Lewis and Tavistock and the Clintons, start digging into Medical City. The entire Medical City thing looks like some global health initiative bullshit.

floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex

>the Saudis

>Probably also Agenda 21

ON JESSE WILLIAMS

Jesse Williams is tied to the Advancement Project and BLM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project

advancementproject.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)

darionardi.com/sim3.html

Searching "tavistock model" or "tavistock method" brings up some documents.

akrice.org/wp-content/uploads/primerII.pdf

IMPORTANT FROM PREVIOUS THREAD:

B U M P

it will be less archivable and public. everything we are doing here needs to be out there

...wew

IRC is extremely insecure.

i'm fat.

The above is in relation to "Tavi Stock".

There is a process that they use to brainwash individuals into being good members of their Psychological Warfare teams. See more here:

TAVISTOCK

TAVI= GOOD

STOCK= CATTLE

GOOD CATTLE= GOOD GOY

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Lol no

where do I enter my credit card information

We should create an irc channel so it's easier to moniter*
FTFY

Got inspired to make a little fresh OC lads

That is how they train their "Good Goys" to do their psychological warfare bidding.

They are literally training people to be their slaves. Fucking Christ.

No.

Communication can be hard here, but at the very least we can give hits as to which anons we are from previous threads.

Fuck that getting everyone in one place shit.

> lets also post our age, sex, location
> and a list of all the places we go to daily, friends, family members faces and names
> and a list of all the things that scare us and we dislike

Plenty of evidence to show she did short Q&A's and 20 minute photo-ops. The bill for her "speeches" also details how much money goes to aids, private planes for aids, meeting prior to the meeting to organize, suites for Hillary and 3 aids in adjoining rooms and 3 more staff in other rooms at the hotel of her choosing, meals for her and everyone... you get the picture.

She's just the worst.

Someone with a better head on their shoulders than I needs to compile all of the hard facts and data.

Nothing subjective, no interpretation on their own, just the facts, hard data, and numbers only.

Then we can draw up some conclusions.

I don't have any words.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SHILL

IRC IS NOT SECURE AT ALL

KEEP THIS ON Sup Forums

Can't we start sending this shit to people like Le Not An Argument Man and Milo?

I may or may not have sent it to some people I've been in contact with.

Whether they fell for the Sup Forums shit in the MSM lately or not, that's another story.

But what we have is going to people.

This user has the right idea.

Get all the hard pieces of information.

Example:

X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

U days later X was given a position at V

or things of that nature, that we can go back to and reference when we dig up new shit.

FUCK OFF CIA

Go perform Gay Sex with your NSA partners.

Do what you can.

Has anyone considered sending a DM to Trump requesting he call out Hillary on some of these things in his next speeches?

We should get #Tavistock trending on twitter for keks.

well Stefan is a redpilled madman and Milo we all know is Sup Forums sympathetic

It is not about being secure, this is information we want out in the open. For all to read.

Security of this information is not a concern.

Milo lurks here. He's probably collecting all this intel for an article (for which he'll absorb all the credit).

> and a list of all the things that scare us and we dislike
dont need an IRC for that one,
Shills.

Based accounting family sending me tax returns.

clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf

>Look thru to see some names of who they give grants to. Most money seems to be circulated within their private groups. Don't know how to find out what they are doing with all of the money.

Where the FUCK is Swissbro?

if someone can organize all the in formations and proofs in a way that can be easily understood, I guess sending to milo, dailymail, fox and other news sources is not a bad idea, also to people working in the Trump campaign, I'm sure they know how to use these informations, if they can understand them.

Good fucking shit, user. Keep it up.

I like this idea

Not yet.

These shills keep deleting their post.
If it's what the Lord Kek wills, then so be it.

bump

you tavis*

ftfy

bump

I think I might've found something.

An user in the last thread pointed out that this is the business Hillary uses to fly: fly-efi.com/jetcharter/index.html

This is confirmed by this article: freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-has-spent-more-than-2-million-on-private-jets/

Also according to the article, Clinton is fond of this plane: fly-efi.com/jetcharter/Gulfstream_G-IV_N925JS.html

and this plane: fly-efi.com/jetcharter/Falcon_900B_N506BA.html

Initially I thought Hillary was just using this company during the 2016 campaign, but according to this article: msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-clintons-private-jet-tab she's been using it since at least 2008.

Naturally, I thought it'd be best to see who owns Executive Fliteways, but no names are listed anywhere on their website (I found this linkedin.com/title/captain-at-executive-fliteways but haven't looked through it yet).

However, what really struck me is this: bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/aircraft-charter-rental-and-lease/executive-fliteway-inc-in-ronkonkoma-ny-84276/

The business that the former POTUS, SCOTUS, and current presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee use to travel, isn't even rated or accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

No. Stop.

irc is not how you make this public to normies.

Now eat shit.

bump

>Milo
Oh god no.

We NEED TO WAIT!! We need to wait until AFTER the DNC convention. Then, once we have acquired our ammunition, we empty the clip for the months to come. We need to make sure that Clinton is destroyed completely in the polls to the point where they can't even rig this election against us.

Patience anons....patience.

Alright I'll try, but I'm only one account.

ANONS GET #Tavistock TRENDING
Throw out a bunch of tweets that seem innocent but have #Tavistock and #ClintonFoundation right next to each other kekek

interesting...

Post yfw clintoris get arrested.

holy shit so Hitler actually did nothing wrong

>tfw Trump knows about all of this but is waiting until after the convention to let it loose

The whole Holocaust is a lie thing the FBI user said starts to sound a bit more true by the hour, doesn't it?

how much do you get paid?

I'm the dude who made this extended version. I will make a revision with more information.

I think he shagged the AG on her plane and threatened her and her husband

inb4 the definition of "is"

I have a feeling that Trump orchestrated the redpilling event. Some random campaigner shitposts as FBI.

Obviously not spooks. Doesn't matter, the more people associate corruption with Clinton the better. Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

So he shitposts some image with a (((SHERIFF'S BADGE))) - media becomes frenzied over something harmless. Links it to Sup Forums and voila. What do they find? /cfg/ generals.

I was agreeing with you. Dickhead. I just missed quoting the IRC fag as well.

Yes we need to at least give some thought to this. Why has Trump been laying low the last couple weeks? Timing is important. That means there is time to finish connecting the dots too.

here is one info on voss

One chance to save our country per lifetime.

***###Get #Tavistock and #ClintonFoundation Trending***###

I laughed so fucking hard at that pic haha

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just used to every Sweden flag as being enormous cucks at this point.

>SCOTUS
Lol I meant Secretary of State. My brain is fucking fried.

Anyway, the tail numbers for those planes are listen on Executive Fliteway's site, so we might be able to look at their flight histories?

At the same time, I have a feeling there's something up with that company. Might just be a front for the Clinton Foundation - every time Hillary's been reimbursed for travel it might've gone straight to her pockets - or something else.

REQUIRED READING
OR LISTENING

>clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf

Update on this, anything labeled _____ Initiative is important.

healthiergeneration.org/

healthiergeneration.org/about_us/supporters/our_funders/

>Clinton Foundation
>$1m or over

First page on the pdf, start googling if you're bored.

Well I am about ready to fall asleep, any Europeans ready to hold the fort for the night?

THERE'S AN ENTIRE AWARD-WINNING DOCUMENTARY BASED ON THE BOOK COMING OUT JULY 24TH IN THEATERS.

IT EVISCERATES THE CLINTONS AND SHOWS THEM TO BE THE CRIMINALS THEY ARE.

HERE'S THE TRAILER:

youtu.be/kpaHVVSNQQY

youtu.be/kpaHVVSNQQY

youtu.be/kpaHVVSNQQY

youtu.be/kpaHVVSNQQY

THIS MOVIE IS REQUIRED VIEWING FOR EVERYONE

That facial expression... makes a red flag go off in my right hemisphere. Like god saying "DO NOT TRUST DO NOT TRUST SKY KING SKY KING"

reminds me of picrelated

Since this general has begun, what progress do you guys think you've made? How deeper do you all think the rabbit hole can go?

That's a damn good salary if you ask me.

Oh look, children.

healthiergeneration.org/about_us/leadership/youth_advisory_board/

> I have a feeling that Trump orchestrated the redpilling event. Some
> Confirmation Bias
> The Badge

Man I have been thinking about this for a VERY long time. Its almost like Trump KNOWS THEIR WAYS AND METHODS!

He has been slowly but surely red-pilling the entire US population. Its quite incredible really.

People are legit waking up. Most of this shit I didn't even know existed before Trump announced his candidacy last year. In a way we must all thank him.

He is setting us free and now we can clearly see all of the horrific shit that were going on before our very eyes....we just couldn't see them.

I am as Murican as it gets. Just here temporarily earning some shekels.

THIS DOCUMENTARY IS BASED ON THIS BOOK
READ OR LISTEN TO THE BOOK

AND/OR

WATCH THE MOVIE JULY 24TH

After reading what the FBI user said during that thread I have never felt more uncertain about this country's future than ever before. I used to think that lefties and all the shit making this country bad was just stuff that came along by itself and eventually society would move on, but I think i've come to the realization that if we dont put a stop to this, the America we know will cease to exist and will literally be "Tavistock" (good goys) for the jews to use.

We haven't seen light at this point

If FBIAnon is correct, we're probably looking at the whole damn government. As for progress, we're coming across small nuggets here and there, slowly but surely. It might be a day or two before we get something concrete.

What's the la raza connection? Did they give $ to the CF? Or did CF give $ to la raza?

Child sex ring is about as deep as you can go.

Here, I feel for you.

>Trump
More like his twitter manager did it, I doubt Trump has time to search memes to post on twitter. Whatever can expose Hillary is good anyway.

they would shut all of twitter down I shit you not. do not tickle the belly of the beast.

That is literally the book that Trump used for the majority of the shit that he talked about during this speech:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

can anyone tldr the clinton foundation for a dumb cunt?