*sometimes** eat eggs and chicken and steak and milk/cheese

**daily

isn't gronk polish?

are polish considered white?

What else would we be?

Belichick deals with Satan on a regular basis

the people who clean my toilet

Gronk was born in New York

let's be real for a second, how the fuck is the possible? how are an undrafted WR and a 7th round pick (for punt returner) making THE plays in owls?

how about the fact a kid drafted 199th is now the goat?

qb is more of a toss up in the draft so that makes sense to me somehow. maybe it's just seeing brady's complete dominance for 2 decades.

Antonio Brown is the best receiver in the league and went in the 6th. Stefon Diggs is the best receiver from his class and also went in the 6th. Theilen went undrafted and is a superstar in the making. It's not that uncommon.

Julio is better

>one touchdown the entire year
Fuck off, idiot

Polish, Irish, and Italian are not white.

So the best reciever in the league is DeAndre Hopkins?

Why are Americans so obsessed with race?

Debatable, the point still stands that Antonio Brown got taken in the 6th is the conversation with elite route running and quickness, even though OBJ and Julio have far more physical talent.

Why is Europe so obsessed with nationalism

Antonio Brown has the most receptions in the league, the most receiving yards in the league, and the second most YAC for a WR. Meanwhile Julio Jones dropped a wide open TD pass that lost his team the game.

Imagine if a black guy did this

Because we don't come from a black country?

Sustained production, you can't just go by 8 games in one year. Though in a couple years it honestly wouldn't surprise me, his catch radius is unfair.

Imagine if she were black.

COLONIZED.

Hopkins has better stats than Julio in literally every category this year. Why not?

Nobody in New York is white.

you're right, there's definitely no shitposting about France's national team being entirely black, and there's definitely not a racialized culture war happening in Europe at all

WHAT BUSINESS DOES A WHITE, A JEW, AND A WOP HAVE IN THE RIDDERMARK? SPEAK QUICKLY.

he sexually assaulted that girl SUSPEND HIM NOW

>>two whyte bois
>>a jew

Jews are white...

>arabs
>white

>
We're mutt-goblins m8. At least according to Sup Forums

thats what diversity gets you

racial problems

Sup Forums is never right

I vote left every opportunity I get because my heart says it's right but deep down in my gut I know that Sup Forums is always right. at least on the macro level.

As far as I can tell the only major thing they've been wrong on in the last year or so is pizzagate. I still think they're obese neckbeards with too much time on their hands, but they're obese neckbeards with too much time on their hands who are often on to something.

>racialized culture war happening in Europe
whoa, is this what Sup Forums believes?

there is no race war in europe you mong

ok so why did the UK vote to leave the EU

thats 20 years off

Then why do Arab Europeans keep trying to kill White Europeans?

>right-wing populist parties in nearly every European country shoot up from negligible to ~20% vote share in the span of 2 years
>nothing is happening

unlike Sup Forums I'm not happy it's happening, but you've got to wake up and smell the coffee. I don't think we'll be at a full blown race war in the near future but identity politics are stronger than they've been in 50+ years on both sides of the aisle.

Americans and their obsession with race is concerning.

>Americans reads some bullshit news from Breitbart and Sup Forums
>"OMG le Europe is so cucked by Arabs and Africans xD"

Jeez, these fat fucks are so delusional. They've never even step foot in this continent or rather yet step foot outside their house.

Every single country in Europe has a higher percentage of "white" people. Than le less than %56 white USA and even all the self identifying """white""" Americans have either African or Native American admixture from slavery.

I can't comment on Denmark but I went over to visit Germany and Austria this summer and it's pretty much exactly like the US. Almost completely white in the rural areas but overrun by minorities in the major cities.

"Vienna is the most livable city on Earth"...my ass. Has a much better time in Prague and Budapest when I visited 3 years ago than I did in Vienna this last summer.

perception is reality, and a healthy portion of your population believes all that bullshit too.

>when you vote for a guy who even Putin catches lying