The 2nd Amendment shall not be infr-

The 2nd Amendment shall not be infr-

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-ready-to-receive-250000-american-refugees-in-case-trump-is-elected-president/
iie.org/Services/Project-Atlas/United-States/International-Students-In-US#.V3nbWrgrK00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we're on it

>americucks claim to be free but can't even oppose their tyrannnic govt. with nukes, drones, tanks, jets, etc

Lmao!

"China Times reports an exclusive report: the Americans bomb their own people, Chinese forces will be sent to peacekeep"

>MFW people don't understand an UAV still needs to be fueled/supplied/armed/maintained by people vulnerable to guns

1 week later that drone cant fly because the private contractors that maintain it have trashed everything relating to it.

>who would win us military or Vietnam farmers.jpg

>comparing vietnamese gorillas to the mcdonalds generation of Americans

Yes goy!

A police state is maintained by drones, tanks, and other high tech, completely unmanned military equipment that never ever needs a human to even service it ! ! !

There is absolutely no possibility that the government using force like this on the people would cause a military revolt ! ! ! !

Thanks OP you giant faggot.

Fuck back off to plebbit.

>vietnamese gorillas
>gorillas
24th in education and showing it lads...

Hoooly shit is that a dro-

not being able to sense satire is a sign of autism

>can be brought down by a 2$ bullet
>not even worried senpai

>2016
>not being autistic

Those are bb guns goyim.

b-b-but, we got our hunting rifles and hatchets, user! we can take em!

aw shit, candlejack is b-

The Ass Raper 15 is not a hunting rifle

you know what the 15 stands for? I cant tell you

And what happens when the grid that supports these systems gets destroyed by the rebels? Oh, guess you retards didn't think that far ahead.

>nukes
>implying america will nuke itself

these are the people im arguing with?

Besides that, the notion that government tyranny has to take the shape of the entire government and military cracking down hard on the population is just reductive nonsense.

"Government tyranny" can be as simple as a corrupt sheriff turning a rural county into their own little fiefdom, where they abuse their authority to extort from the population. Something that can and has been solved by armed citizens.

In the aftermath Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans police officers were authorized to shoot looters. Do you trust every cop to not abuse this authority? I sure as fuck don't.

Lastly, the ability to form militias is not only about defending against government tyranny, but about enabling people to provide for their own security when the government is unable or unwilling to do so. Pic related is the single best example from recent history of the value of armed citizens being able to band together for mutual protection.

If small arms are so pointless in modern warfare, why does every army in the world still have infantry and arm them with rifles, pistols, etc.?

What's that, Canada? More refugees?

Sure thing!

kek good post

>And what happens when the grid that supports these systems gets destroyed by the rebels?

They replace it for themselves but you are stuck with no power or running water.

lets get to mounting cannons on my drones, which will launch from my warship.

They're just waiting on you to elect Trump
>worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-ready-to-receive-250000-american-refugees-in-case-trump-is-elected-president/

>they replace it for themselves
lmao

>24th in education
>yet everyone in the world is clamoring to come here for our unis
Good one.

We dominate in graduate studies, the only ones that really matter.

Everything else is pleb tier.

>conveniently ignores tanks, jets, drones, etc

Point is, the government will be able to outgun you, regardless of what guns you're using. The entire state of Texas could form it's own militia and if the US army came in they'd get slaughtered like cattle.

The problem lies in having a 'gun culture'. It is literally a culture of violence. Everyone wants to carry their pistol around so they can fantasize about saving the day or taking down bad guys and pretending to be James Bond.

You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun. You don't need a 30 round clip.

If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16.

Because our middle eastern wars were/are so successful, right? Love these threads.

my dubs proclaim the truth, continuing

I've read that somewhere before, obvious bait but good job.

>People think it's hard to take down a drone
>People think drones will risk AMERICAN civilian casualties
LOL

Congratulations America
you're educating the rest of the world while your own children can barely count thanks to Common Core.

Real nice job there lads.

If the entire state of texas formed a militia it's very likely there was a really good reason for it, and the conservatives in the military (something like 70% of the armed forces) would either side with them or go AWOL.

Oh look, another rich, bourgeois liberal tyrant using violence and fascist means to subdue working and middle class Americans.

only commies and jews give up their guns.

>he doesn't understand military technology at all and thinks these things can operate completely independently

You are entirely uneducated in military technology. Come back once you have the ability to stop embarrassing yourself.

Exactly! The US government would be universally opposed by all if they kept achieving bystander civilian casualties alongside "the evil rebels." It's partly the reason arab terrorist organizations draw in members- the US gov't keeps killing their families.

Imagine the outcry of all the Americans whose families were being killed by drone strikes... hundreds of times more angry and worse than any dirt-poor towelhead.

Besides, the real war is a culture war. They get the next generation to stop reading books and believing in their rights, they win. You can't fight for a cause you don't believe in.

>doesn't know navy seal copypasta
>>>/plebbit/

Came to post these. Well done, m8.

Your daily reminder that most gun violence in the United States is niggers shooting other niggers with stolen handguns.

Law abiding white men with long rifles are not the problem here. Really.

Considering 40% of millennials don't believe in the freedom of speech anymore, they're getting pretty damn close to that.

>he doesn't understand military technology at all

What makes you say that?

>thinks these things can operate completely independently

There's this thing called the military

Dude, the US Army ARE the same gun lovers and advocates of the 2nd Amendment that you so vehemently hate. They also statistically probably have a much higher chance of being Texans too.

The only one ITT who would be getting shot by the military are Fascist, anti-American terrorists such as yourself.

It's the 4th of July, my friend! Just doing my patriotic duty.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

85% of graduate students in the US are from the US

You guys are tripping over each other to come here.

lets pretend our military wasn't available and mexico and china invaded the west coast, their soldiers in body armor and nice weapons.

how could the americans stop an invasion?

>largest military on the fucking planet due to spending the most money on the military than any other first world country
>army strong enough to make other world powers not ever even THINK to fuck with us
>you're trying to convince me a bunch of rednecks with guns is going to win against these people

dude, stop. just, stop. you might have more knowledge in this subject than me, but it doesn't take a monkey to figure out what the outcome would be if the army turned on the American people. the end result would ultimately be mass death everywhere. wouldn't really matter who the winner would be, point is all the pawns would get fucked while those giving the orders would be sitting nice and comfy drinking some bourbon.

Air force fag here

Me and my 1st sgt (a 32nd degree mason) had a veey ineresting talk about this

Ft rucker, AL, the largest helicopter base in the US, would be among the first to fall- from within. There are hundreds of well trained pilots there who would turn

I hate this retarded Vietnam meme because the Vietcong and NVA got manhandled by the US military and lost almost every battle

These things require a logistics network that heavily depends on there being grid power. Without it these operations would not last long at all and the hypothetical rebels could simply wait it out. Also, see
and fuck off forever.

>32nd degree mason

They suffered greater losses, sure, but the US military didn't mind killing them... especially not compared to their OWN people.

>and fuck off forever.

wow you seem pretty upset there, alex. Don't worry, i don't think the gubmint will be kicking down your doors just yet

This thing called the military is made out of conservatives who will side with the militia. Combat is pretty much the ultimate red pill.

Kek

Remember: he's a leaf.

>thinks you can throw money at a war to make the enemy submit to you
>doesnt understand how difficult it is to end guerilla warfare
>doesn't understand the vast reliance the military has on loyalty to the system and the grid

A true civil war scenario would spell the end of the US establishment.

>just stop
>I can't even
>appeal to ridicule
>probably a liberal retard coming on Sup Forums to shill

If the USA military turned on it's own people, then public opinion would turn on the military.

>all these retards
The Americans have been scared to death of what happens to electrical grids in case of civil wars. More than half the army would fall apart and join the rebel sides, other countries would want to get in on the rumble. The government is absolutely not going to destroy its own population either.

>666
Isn't that the highest degree?

>Mexico
good one.
>China
Gorilla warfare from militias.

>liberals hate police
>but they love the army when it's time to argue with gun owners

>There's this thing called the military

Yes, and its made up of people. Drones, tanks, helicopters, etc. They all require people... loads of people, to operate them, to maintain them, and most of all to keep the supplies they need moving.

You know what an Abrams tank with no fuel is? A 70 ton paperweight. You know what an Abrams tank with a seized engine is? A 70 ton paperweight. You know what an Abrams tank with no operators is? A 70 ton paperweight. You can attack all of these things without attacking the tank itself.

>the government is tyrannical and could kill you with a drone strike if it wanted to
>better give up your guns

>>Mfw oathbearer marine corps side with texas against sjw in ww3

>A true civil war scenario would spell the end of the US establishment.

It would spell the end of American civilization, too. The mass majority of people are stupid and irrational. They wouldn't be able to fend for themselves if their slave masters were rendered powerless.

Also, what exactly am I shilling? My ideas? lol. Jesus, I come back to Sup Forums after leaving for a month and the fourth thread I post in and I'm already being called a shill for literally just giving my opinion. Is it impossible for you fucks to conversate for 2 seconds without going into turbo meme mode?

>people claiming 2nd amendment are crazy
>tyrannical government will kill you anyway!
>tyrannical government

You know why people are so angry nowadays?

>The problem is that people like this thing I hate.

Yeah, tough shit. Fuck off.

Do you really think the US government will drone strike Little Jimmy Rebels' house when his neighbors are tax paying loyalists?
How in God's name would the rest of the world support the government if they did that?

>Implying that the bare minimum desertion rate of 75% in the event the order to open fire on American citizens doesn't happen.
>Also implying that none of those deserters would include armory personnel, generals, etc
>Even further implying there wouldn't be saboteurs or individuals who steal heavy ordnance, vehicles, aircrafts
>Implying the moment the President declares war on American citizens, nations around the world with Western interests wouldn't fucking trip over themselves to "liberate" us.

I'm not losing any sleep over it, senpai.

>taking on the US military head on
>implying a military of the people would turn on the people

The day President Clinton turns against the people is the day we found out how many domestic terrorists we have, and how weak our infrastructure actually is.

I'm pretty sure anyone with a functioning brain knows people operate those things. We don't live in I'Robot, not yet anyways/

didn't work in syria, those tanks kept on truckin. steamrolled the middle class.

>Conveniently ignores viet cong and isis, and even the original US revolution against the british.

>what is waco

I am a union steam fitter in Washington DC who has worked on around 30 federal government projects. Youd be surprised how fast the feds can get a high priority job done. I've been on jobs that have 24 hour work schedules with semi trucks constantly uploading material, 4 tower cranes working constantly looking, etc and I don't even have a security clearance.

The construction guys around here with a security clearance get paid 150k a year and have full federal government benefits. I can only imagine how amazing those jobsites are.

>liberals think the authorities would side with them on guns

let me also remind you that the average army jock is much more stupid and gun happy than the average gun owner

literally no one would help you stop us

>no fuel
>A 70 ton paperweight.

Yeah pretty it still has plenty of guns it can use to BTFO of some dumbass with an AR 15

there are more armed citizens in the US than all the worlds armies combined

iie.org/Services/Project-Atlas/United-States/International-Students-In-US#.V3nbWrgrK00

You mean chinks and Indians are invading your colleges? Well, feel free to accept them. Europeans don't go to american colleges, bro

Vietnam will totally beat Ame-

>liberal retard actually and unironically thinks a tank with no fuel is a threat
HAHAAHAHAH HOW DOES IT EVEN TURN ITS BARREL TO AIM AT A TARGET HAHAHA FAGGOT

t. Battlefield tank shitter

Read and find out how things would really go down.

15 is how many bullets in the regular clip. extra big clips are 30

And they still get shit over that. Your point?

>Drones will stop the insurrection in its tracks!

>Iraq and Afghanistan

what are you a fag or somethin'?

Was waiting for this.
/thread

They got away with a slap on the wrist

Guns exist, you mong.

>b-b-but only the gubment should have them!
Governments are run by people and can subverted.

The USA is nearly half of northern america, you bet your ass other countries will get in on it. Fuck, it's almost like that's what the world is waiting for. Then they can invade and divide up the territory again. A half a continent, up for grabs. I wonder if that's what it felt like when Rome fell.

Otoh, imagine england liberating the 13 colonies in ww3. Noice

>Vietnam
>our war

Good meme.

Every time I see this I just sigh real loud.

Are people this brainwashed? Do they not understand how staggering 200,000,000 plus able bodied armed fighters are? There is something called overwhelming force.

>the only gun an Abrams has is the tank gun

I love it when smug people are wrong.

Surprised no posted it in the first 4 posts

This is a pre-made thread. This exact photo and except words were posted around month ago.