Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I don't even know what I'm looking at

I think you globalist fucks need to be gagged.

Leaked plans user, leaked plans.

What is the point of this? What's wrong with the way it is? We don't want to take Canada in.

I could be down with this country

>Colorado
Welp, I'm triggered

Randy, bud. Are you high again? I mean for fucks sake, your speaking nonsense. You need to get back on the Cheeseburgers.

I'm 200% okay with this as a Pennsylvanian. Fuck this retarded, irrelevant state, if we get a chance to be conglomerated with New Jersey, which is leaps and bounds better than us as a state, AND New York City, I'd fucking be overwhelmed with joy. Only downside is Maryland getting thrown in there. And Delaware. Fuck Delaware.

>Florida stays Florida

fine with me, my life wouldn't change at all

Well in your pic it looks like we sent south america to the bottom of the ocean. This I am okay with.

I'm sure it would be nice, if you were native

frig off you're just jealous that I got the tennalogical connections to find this out

That was Jesus when he came in surfing on a huge wave. wiped out everything but the US and Canada.

>nearly all end in a vowel

Nice observation buddy!

>Missouri

That shit ass pos state needs to fucking die. Just like Nebraska and fucking Oklahoma. Why can't we fucking put a dome over Kansas and giga nuke these fucking trash states. My god this crap is so annoying these faggots always come here and say how fucking good there shitty ass state is. I just want them to fucking die. DIE FUCKING DIE

I'm fucking pissed off this fucking nigger leaf bunches me up with these dumb cunts. I hope this fucking leaf dies also. Once these shit states are nuked and anexed by my state we will be 100 times better. Kansas is the best fucking state in the US.

#CANsas WHEN?

How about using a fucking antimatter bomb right at the tip of the kansas dome and it nukes the shit out of every shitty state in the US and there is nothing but Kansas left. I'm going to go in a field and shit on the crops so you dumb shits who eat the fucking food we make eat my shit. Just think the next piece of Corn your bread you eat touched my shit. I fucking love the idea of shitting in your food US

Kansas is fucking ten times better.

why doesn't the area east of Quebec have a name? Is it still Chippewa? Is it New England?

It's part of New England.

Where in PA are you that you think NJ is a step up? I'm Philly and would never consider that progress
>their gun laws
>their property taxes
>their welfare system

should have referred to that pic before you made this post

The coastal region of Yukon up to Anchorage is Cascadian clay, as is Idaho and most of Pacifica outside of San Francisco and Oakland.

>Kansas
>It's flat and we grow wheat
Top FUCKING Kek, you inbreds got cucked out of your rightful capital, Kansas City, by none other than fucking Missouri, who's literally one of the paste-eater states, along with Iowa, New Mexico, Oregon, and Pennsylvania.

Noice, a separatist thread.

What state are you live in bitch boy?!?!?

user please, that's disgusting.

>Atlantica
Isn't that the name of the mermaid kingdom in The Little Mermaid?

>poop

hehehe

What are you gonna do about it?

>Their gun laws
Literally the only upside to living here, and Vermont has even better ones.
>Property Taxes
Not a downside, keeps the dindus out.
>their welfare sytem
>implying Tom Wolf isn't literally doing the same thing.

'Atlantica' is way too pretty of a name for New Jersey.

What is this?
Why would you divide a state mid-peninsula?

Nothing, because the idea of about 95% of these territories getting independence is ridiculous. Cool maps, though; I'm saving them.

Pennsylvania. Feels bad man. Anyhow, go ahead and bash this fucking awful state, anything you say will be true.

cause the bottom of that peninsula is Virginia

FUCKING THIS

Bushwhackers should have gotten killed off in the Civil War, and OK and NE are literally worthless. All made redundant by glorious Kansas.

I respect your opinion.

No thanks, I'm in SC and I don't want even more niggers from the nigger capital georgia Atlanta, or the greasy deep fried fat fucks from Alabama.

Just make one big Carolina and that's good enough for me. MAYBE give us Tennessee or put is in the group with Virginia, but that's it.

Carolinas are cozy af.
>mfw the only state in the Union that is actually getting whiter
>Most of tourists and immigrants come from great states like Ohio.

I propose we make a black only state right here. They'll be stuck.

Except that's better than it is right now. The Chesapeake Bay and whatever the fuck the Peninsula is called is divided amongst THREE states, even though two of them are literal non-states.

I'm all for separation. We'd all be better off if the shitty people and the decent people separated, this way instead of nearly everywhere being half-shitty we could instead argue which places were shitty and which places weren't.

see

>Florida is always just Florida
Yeah well, we don't NEED you other southerners anyways!

>implying Chinkouver would ever become part of Glorious Cascadia

OH GIVE ME A HOME
WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
AND WHERE THE MISSOURIS AND INDIANS BURN

Get rid of the Jews and most Cubans and we'll talk.

>Virginia
>Tennessee

Just keked my pants

I was thinking more along the lines of super-states within a newly annexed Canada baka desu senpai, never gave a scenario.

Virginia would combine with North Carolina before Tennessee, although I'm not sure if they'd like it.

>ohio
>not Illinois

Dropped

I'm not even necessarily against some of these states gaining independence and forming their own countries, but some of these just have no basis for independence nor the capabilities whatsoever.

Take Ingria in northwestern Russia for example. The natives of that land, the Ingrian Finns, are only about 20,000 in number, while Russians in that are on that hypothetical land (current-day St. Petersburg and Leningrad Oblast) number around 6.5 million. Do you honestly think it would be fair to give 20,000 Ingrians independence at the cost of 6.5 million Russians? Besides, there would be global nuclear war before Russia would give up its second largest city.

>Tennessee not with the Carolinas

kek that's not how it works, user. You get rid of your niggers and then Florida will talk.

Because that is how it is divided already?

WHY THE FUCK IS OHIO SO BIG
OHIO IS THE SHITTIEST PLACE IN THE WORLD AND HOOSIERS AND ILLINI DO NOT WANT A PART OF THAT

>Bosnia
Jesus, what a clusterfuck

It's called the.. get this.. the DELMARVA PENINSULA AAAAAAAHAHAHAA

>would be fair
What would happen to all the people who migrated to the Americas if the land didn't exist? They would have to keep eating the shit they were forced to eat back in their homeland. It's not only about the land, it's about the people in it, too.

Why do people always do this? They draw their imaginary borders in straight lines?
Why not use a highly detailed topographical map to draw the lines along natural barriers and only accept straight lines when there is no stream or no mountain range or no canyon to use?

why the fuck would you lump nebrask, iowa and kansas in with missouri niggers?

Missourri can get fucked

I'm not sure I understand the question, mate.

Love Florida being same. Nunuvut/Yukon border is weird. Why can't Yukon go straight up toward north pole as opposed to that asinine diagonal. Explain the fucking diagonal.

>why do they use that arbitrary condition? why don't they use my arbitrary condition instead?
People would just fight about what is a stream, mountain range, hills, etc. Besides, a huge storm would easily destroy your concept with a flood.

It was a rhetorical question in which I answered in the next sentence.
tl;dr: separatism isn't just about the land, but the people and the culture they identify with.

>separatism isn't just about the land, but the people and the culture they identify with.
I know, that's why some of those proposed states are retarded. That's the idea I was trying to show with the Ingria example.

Fuck you too, corn niggers

califag here already got enough libs as is pls no

Chicanos wish they can be part of Mexico, but we hate them DESU. Poop is a good name for Southern California

>poop

>t. butthurt John Brown loving ku fags

Did your state get so wrecked in the border war that you're still mad about it 160 years later? Sure looks like it

Fuck off faggot I bet you can't even open carry in a fucking hospital

honestly you've got me there

Mega regions with megalopolis clusters

Buffalo is in New York, not the Midwest, silly mapmakers.

wyoming's flag is literally a buffalo

poop is correct

how does this work?
what are your thoughts on this?

is this even posible?

How is imperialism working out for us now? I'm feeling rich myself with my paper money.

I'm good with this. It unites my state with based Pennsylvania, and gets Virginia the fuck out of my nation-state.

then get the fuck out of it you faggot

PA is one of the few based states left in this country

we have some of the best gun laws, low taxes, and plenty of freedom

fuck off

PA doesn't want your nigger state

fuck off we're full

>Arizona gets called Colorado

Get the fuck out hippie

>lose new england, new york, wisconsin, minnesota, michigan
>gain a billion fucking wetbacks

welp, i'm moving outta this shit hole and building a wall around canada.

Culturally, we have a lot more in common with Ohio than New York City. However, as much as we complain about all the focus of the state on New York City, we gain a lot by being connected with them.

>Poop

Put the rest of California north from the Bay Area in with Cascadia, and the rest below that with Poop. Take Pacifica's name and rename Poop to Pacifica, and that'd be better.
Not really a fan of these new territories being named after existing states.
I'm in New Jersey so with this map I'd be in Atlantica. I would be okay with that. Give us that whole Delaware peninsula, though. And the whole of Virginia, maybe.

That shape is not aesthetic. No thank you.

ALBERTA STAYS

You know what after heavy consideration scrap that whole of Virginia idea
But as some other anons were saying, Cascadia needs to go further up into Alaska/BC along the coast.

>frisia
>separating

can this meme please die out already? there is no reason for the frisians to ever separate. they're our dutch brothers, just like the flemish

Missouri is the best state in the fucking entire union. I would die for my state.

No.

Convenient of you to let missouri annex Iowa. Yeah haha no bud, dont think so