Chemtrails admitted by CIA

The bastards finally admitted it. Nuclear fallout inbound. Also, FBI begs Putin for Killary's mail:

yournewswire.com/cia-finally-come-clean-about-chemtrails-on-their-website/

yournewswire.com/desperate-fbi-beg-putin-for-his-copies-of-hillary-clinton-emails/

>MIND < BLOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/the-united-nations-admits-chemtrails-are-real/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwinius
web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
yournewswire.com/chinese-woman-stuns-scientists-as-she-grows-seeds-via-psychic-powers/
youtube.com/watch?v=hr3G2_RdzbU
cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2016-speeches-testimony/director-brennan-speaks-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

>yournewswire
Nice source

i saw some chemtrails in the sky yesterday. i didn't believe you guys at first but then i saw them and have been convinced.

is it really some kind of mind control or is it weather control? i've inserted a layer of aluminum foil into my baseball hat just in case.

No wonder you people die out. Kill yourself!

yournewswire.com/the-united-nations-admits-chemtrails-are-real/

yournewswire

I think everyone who runs a "satire" news site should be strung up and left to die of dehydration.

>14 replies 5 posters
Its a good day to be a samefag

this map was made by someone who knows nothing about where these universities actually are

>embarassing

>plane exhaust
>bad for human consumption

what the fuck, US government?

this is part of operation jade helm, using a suspended matrix of aerosols to create a 3-d map of a battlefield, specifically to gain an edge in drone combat and quick response urban warfare.

jade helm is a programmed general that can simulate a battlefield and decide the best response.
This is part of Obamas plan of removing and replacing generals and commanders who refuse to give orders to fire on american civilians.

ACHTUNG VOLKSGENOSSEN:

Only 4 Cities in America still have a white super-majority. 100 years ago, all Cities had a white super-majority.

They are:

Omaha, Nebraska (Buffett)
Lincoln, Nebraska (Buffett)
Seattle, Washington (Gates)
Portland, Oregon (Gates + Neo)

are you a bot?

www.alternet.org/food/bill-gates-mission-sell-gmos-africa-hes-not-telling-whole-truth

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-30/brazil-says-yes-to-genetically-modified-foods-dot-mexico-says-no

I've seen a lot of chemtrails in my life. All in Europe, so it must be a global thing.

ACHTUNG VOLKSGENOSSE

>suspended matrix of aerosols to create a 3-d map of a battlefield, specifically to gain an edge in drone combat and quick response urban warfare.

How would that work? Smart dust?

have a bumb

try reading the article before popping off. there is a link to cia.gov with the quote in there.

however there is no admission of the use of chemtrails. it is only the cia saying they are a possible solution to temporarily providing relief from global warming.

i love these circa 2004 conspiracy images

>Georgia Tech university
FUCKING NEWS SITES GET OUR FUCKING NAME RIGHT FOR ONCE GOD FUCKING DAMN

What the fuck are you even trying to communicate, use words you sperg

IGNORE THIS SHILL THREAD AND COME LAUGH AT Sup Forums ON CNN

Welp that does it!

> busts out the tinfoil hat.

Oh wait, aren't the chemtrails just aluminum dust to increase the fidelity of wireless technology?

> puts away tinfoil hat.

the gubmint be providing us all with tinfoil!

i saw the thumbnail & thought that was a Pepe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwinius

Go back to /x/ or /tg/ you autistic psychopath.

Tinfoil hats was a meme started by the gubment so they can read our minds better

web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Monsanto is working with the nazis to destroy us with corn from Nebraska?

Am I understanding you correctly?

WEISS MACHT

pretty sure it's a bot

>Corn is yellow
>The stars that they put on the Jews were yellow

Think about it for a minute sheeple....

MACHT SCHNELL

haha no
i know its hard to believe
but true retards & autistic people are on Sup Forums & do things that you might mistake for non-human behavior

WIR SIND DAS VOLK

No, its just a schizo off his meds.

Oi, you cheeky cunt. The original of that image has Japs controlling everything you scribbled over with blue.

ES WAR IMMER MEIN BERG

>Chinese Woman Stuns Scientists As She Grows Seeds Via Psychic Powers

yournewswire.com/chinese-woman-stuns-scientists-as-she-grows-seeds-via-psychic-powers/

Great website bruh.

youtube.com/watch?v=hr3G2_RdzbU

hahah yes

he is sliding this thread. it has actual information

Every time they cloud seed in California, Texas gets shit on.

kek.

ES LEBE DAS HEILIGE DEUTSCHLAND

cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2016-speeches-testimony/director-brennan-speaks-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations.html

Eagerly awaiting sources to back up your claim Ahmed.

see

That link doesn't support your assertion.

Cloud seeding already exists. The new thing people are talking about is putting reflective shit, like diamond dust, into the sky to reflect sun's rays to counter climate change. No one is doing this yet. It's just being talked about.

The CIA isn't doing this. The director was talking about technology that has the potential to change the world and this was one of the technologies.

But I guess, since the director of the CIA talked about a new technology that puts shit in planes and releases it, this must mean the CIA has been putting malicious chemicals in planes you see a trail behind for the last few decades.

I don't understand the controversy. Cloud seeding is common knowledge, and testing biological weapons on unsuspecting domestic populations is common knowledge. Why are chemtrails still considered a conspiracy theory? Perhaps there is some dispute about how often they are used, but there can be no dispute as to their existence.