So we all agree they are the good guys this year?

So we all agree they are the good guys this year?

Good guys don't bully teams like this

>Iggles
>Good guys
>Laughing_Welles.png

I generally have a soft spot for every team that hasn't won a Superbowl.

Except the Eagles. Fuck philly and fuck their fans.

Breezus and the Saints are the good guys. Everyone else is neutral

>Philadelphia
>Being the good guys ever

Pick 1 faggot

Ill put it like this:
>No one has Kneeled
>Jenkins raises fist but whatever
>wentz is white
>wentz is Christian
>coverted multiple teammates
>they play as a team, no showboats
>owners kept his mouth shut
>PA won the election and is owed

Why not the Stillers?
>coach is a nigger
>players kneel
>rapist QB
>show boat players

Enjoy the ban bro

You're going to be first on the day of the rope, faggot.

>one of these rings came off a dead Eagle

"Go Eagles"

-Mark Walhberg

nice

That faggot walked out of the greatest Superb Owl in history.

Time for your annual anal rape

>Brady has killed all animal related teams in the Owls

Bring it you uphill gardner

>annual
uh sweetie...

>Why not the Stillers?
>coach wants to hide from anthem so he throws a veteran under the bus

miss me yet?

Philly is a terrible city but I agree

Not happening kid nothing personal

I had to take a bus thru philly once and at a red light I saw a hooker taking a piss on the sidewalk

this

I turned coat against pretty much everyone I know to vote Trump, just about sick of this whole country blaming me for the terrible black democrat political machine that runs Philly. We do have dignity, you know.

What's your ideal playoff seeding eaglesbros? I'm hoping for 1. Eagles 2. Rams 3. Saints, partially because I don't want anything to do with the Saints until later in the playoffs. I still remember 2006 and 2013.

imagine walking out on your team in the fucking owl. what a cunt.

Hey, lighten up, his kid was sick.

fair.

this

I live in Vancouver and I saw some dude completely decked out in Patriots gear on a thursday afternoon. Fucking patriots hat, patriots jacket, patriots shirt. I shook my head at him and he said, "what's wrong, seahawks fan?" I said yeah. Then he said "me too, one for each conference."

what the actual fuck? I didn't know people like this actually existed. wtf did he do at the butler int then.

Will their fans stop being insufferable cunts if they finally win an owl?

I can't believe Iggles-Rasm is still more than a month away.

Game of the year, no doubt.

saints and seahawks are the scariest in the NFC from past experience, right now vikings and seahawks look like a similar threat. Saints are the only balanced one. Everyone will say the hawks are overrated but they always seem to body bag >us and mobile QBs can hurt Schwartz pretty easily.

I am looking forward to the Doug-Mcvay coaching battle though.

>team leads the league
>their fans start talking shit
>everyone cries reddit and acts like this doesn't happen every fucking year
what's the cause? Anons just can't handle the bants? Please tell me how this is different from '13 hawks,' 15 Panthers, '16 falcons, the warriors or even the stupid ravens shitposting in 2012

You now remember DeSean Jackson's 50 YPC game against Dallas

The vaunted Saints D has still only done well against teams with garbage offense. Patriots, Vikings, and even the Lions took them to task on them (the Lions game was real weird overall with all the defensive scores, but still).

The second they face a team with a seriously good offense like the Rams, Eagles, Pats and maybe even the Falcons if they can get right that "new and improved D" is going to crumble. It's the same old Saints with a cupcake schedule and a little more defensive talent.

I would also imagine that Brees would play like shit in Philly in late January against a brutal pass rush and the Eagles run defense is completely elite

I think the O Line and the running game are totally legit so they might be an ok cold weather team.

Their front 7 is still trash aside from Cam Jordan though so Wentz would have all day to pick them apart. As much as they hype Lattimore his coverage hasn't actually been perfect, he's just been the beneficiary of garbage QBs unable to make on time, on target passes when the receiver is open enough.

I think the only reason they're going to win their division is the Panthers can't get their head on straight and, go figure, being a garbage team lines you up against a bunch of other garbage teams on the schedule to pad your win totals.

saints' and eagles' run games are roughly equivalent, but eagle's run D is just retardedly good. saints are ranked like 17 IIRC. if hicks was there i would have no doubt.

I'm sure Wentz can score points on the Saints. However the Eagles have really gotten out of the habit of facing actual competent offenses. I hope Ronald Darby is good because they certainly haven't had to deal with a lot of big plays from the likes of SF, Denver, Washington, Carolina etc. The Eagles still have time to practice facing a real passing threat against Seattle, the Raiders and the Rams, but I still think an elite QB can pick them apart.
this is true though.

Brees' most recent postseason win was against Philly on the road.

He hasn't needed to throw a TD pass in the last two weeks either.

It was against a Chip Kelly and Billy Davis 3-4 meme defense with a shit secondary

>He hasn't needed to throw a TD pass in the last two weeks either.
against the eagles though. not a good thing.

>coach is a nigger
Wrong.
>players kneel
Wrong.
>rapist QB
Wrong.
>show boat players
t. no fun

Nice to see >philly is still obsessed with their superior in every way brother across the state, though. Nobody even brought up the Steelers before your post.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!

Buncos are bad guys, so it’s okay

what exactly is wrong about those points? they all seem correct to me

this

No.

>they all seem correct to me
Then you're retarded. Don't believe in memes son. Tomlin is black but possibly the most well spoken coach in the NFL. None of the Steelers players have knelt ever. Take two seconds to read about the Big Ben cases and you realize how absurd they were.

Go Iggles

There is literally nothing wrong with kneeling. Friendly reminder that if you get triggered by kneeling, you are actually as cringey as the tumblrinas who bleed out their vaginas every time a movie or TV show does not cast at least one gay black female tranny.

Wentz can worship whatever imaginary genie he chooses as long as he keeps being awesome on the field.

We aren't even post Thanksgiving yet kek.

You know nothing of winning.

Tomlin looks exactly like my boss at work.

I hate him.

Why did they kill the qt

Thought that was Orange is the new black and kinda had a the fuck moment

forget about me?

Who's that?

you mis-titled your jpeg

Who can stop us?

This.

>paying rabbid niggers to injure players
>good guys

>Having any faith, whatsoever in the Failcons

>what is bountygate

Guess my implications were misread.

I meant embarrassing for the Saints. Sorry for the mix-up.

>acting as if bountying doesn't happen in every locker room
>thinking that defensive players shouldn't try to knock the head off of their opposing QB when given the chance

People like you are the reason the NFL is devolving into unwatchable tag football

>Star players dropping like flies every week
>hurr not enough injuries

People like you are the reason the NFL is devolving into unwatchable tag football

>calls other cringey
>seriously uses the phrase "imaginary genie"
Pot, kettle

can someone please post 'do it for him' dutch destroyer edition, my heart needs it

Oh no, these guys getting paid millions are actually risking something? Pic related, your dream, injury-free NFL.

>Christianity is a good quality

it'll be payback for all the shit they've gotten from OWG and Cowboys fans over the years. whether or not they top the Seahawks after their owl remains to be seen

>implying people prefer a "risky" league to one where their team doesn't suck from injuries
Remember, the world's most popular sport is literally fucking soccar

>implying I want my apples to taste more like oranges
>implying I care about divegrass's popularity
>implying my ancestors didn't migrate here to escape the boredom of such sports

Then why don't you just watch liveleak or some shit? If you want violence, sport just isn't the right place to look

These are the real good guys. Eagles are like sidekicks.

>Chiefs
>Anywhere close to good

>Packers
>Too close to neutral and not bad

>Implying Patriots aren't true neutral.

Also, Bills should be the good guys. I want to live in a world where Shady is a Superbowl MVP

3rd super bowl on the middle finger
Fuck the iggles
1 and done
1 and done
1 and done
:)

rams are ash, eagles are gary

>mfw I don't even remember how to spell personal anymore

Eagles have had a cake schedule. Theyre 1-1 against halfway decent teams. Rams will smash em

Lawful Good:Wilson
Neutral Good: Rivers
Chaotic Good: Rodgers
Lawful Neutral: Dalton
True Neutral: Eli
Chaotic Neutral: Smeth
Lawful Evil: Brady
Neutral Evil: Roethlisberger
Chaotic Evil: Newton

So the both of them will choke in the playoffs?

Yes

Please let's win 1 lousey owl before I end it all

*tips fedora*

>leading the NFL

They used to be, but the best team just cannot be the good guys. They're better than the Patriots sure, but their fanbase is already getting annoying.

The true good guys are the Jags. They're gonna scrape right by into the playoffs. They have a qb that's been a bust for his whole career, and they have no fans.

Saints already have a super bowl retard

Damn guess they should throw in the towel.

>not seeing Keenum and Thielen as the saviors of football this season

>autism

The good guys this season are the Bills. No expectations of doing well, no business doing well, trying to rebuild, and their best player is a non-diva running back. They have no hateable players (outside of Incognito but even he's chilled out). Playing in the most one-sided division in football...and they might actually wild card into the playoffs.

The good guys are the plucky teams that have no business being good but do it anyway.

>Filthadelphia in any sport
>the good guys

True good guys coming through