America misses the World Cup

>America misses the World Cup
>75% of people didn't even know
>Italy misses the World Cup
>Italians are crying in the streets

Lol pussies

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-on-twitter-again-assails-take-1506257704-htmlstory.html
wordoffaithfellowship.org
youtu.be/RM2dPqMIOZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because football is the main reason to live for 99% of Europeans. Football is the best thing in the world.

>Because football is the main reason to live for 99% of Europeans.

Yeah, sure it is, Wojtek.

That's not my name

lost to tortilla & tobacco, you have no right to shit on anyone here about football.

>trump wins election
>people crying in the streets the day after
I can think of something more embarrassing

>eggball player kneels during the anthem
>entire nation collapses instantly

I don't even watch soccer lol, just want to remind you losers it's just a game. But of course you third world shits have horrible lives and soccer is your only comfort in a world of misery. I wonder if without soccer you'd blow your brains out in your favela

There is an American Church (World of Faith Fellowship) enslaving and brainwashingpoor Brazilians and telling them that "soccer" is devilish. Authorities are investigating. Are you a member?

No I try to stay as far as I can from Brazilians.

>just a game

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-on-twitter-again-assails-take-1506257704-htmlstory.html

Finland doesn't count. They're not European as evident by their dislike of football.

It's not even that deep. Soccer isn't in the top five of our most popular sports, us qualifying for the WC would have been a massive shit on the state of international soccer. If we ever do take the sport seriously and we still don't qual, then we'd be due for banter.

Well it's the biggest sporting event in the world, which is also their most popular sport by far, and they're traditionally very good at it, and they've managed to not even qualify for it. It's hard to think of an equivalent in American sports because we generally don't care about international competitions. Only thing I can think of is like the Packers missing out on the playoffs, and then being banned from participating in the NFL for the next 4 years. They can play exhibition games, but the competition that really matters, they can't have anything to do with that. People in Green Bay would be devastated, because literally all that glorified truck stop has going for it is their football team.

Alright Mateusz

calm your butthurt, you can try again in 4 years

THEY CALL ME QUIET
BUT I’M A RIOT
MARY, JO, LISA
ALWAYS THE SAME

THATS NOT MY NAME
THATS NOT MY NAME
THATS NOT MY NAME
THATS NOT MY... NAME

>field hockey 2 billion

L I E S

Indians are really into that shit

A vast majority doesn't even follow sports you fool.

Mate, hockey is HUGE in India and Pakistan. Those fuckers are crazy for it. They used to dominate Olympic field hockey, before you guys and the Dutch took charge.

Wait, is field hockey a sport for men in these countries?

*kneels*

>cricket is #2
Where do all these people who enjoy the most boring sport to ever be conceived live?

India+Pakistan+Bangladesh=1.7 billion people.

The poo peninsula and surrounding regions.

There's 1.3b indians out there m8

>before you guys and the Dutch took charge
before the replaced grass with artificial turf in international tournaments*

I am glad Tennis is that high. A true gentleman's sport.

what butthurt, retards?
It is funny as hell.
They made fun of us but we don't really give a shit but to them it is a huge embarrassment.

>baseball, the most boring american sport, is the most popular american sport in the world
>ice hockey, the least boring american sport, isn't even among the top 10 most popular sports

crazy world

>Football is the best thing in the world.
LMFAO HAHAHAHA EUROPEANS ACTUALLY LIVE WITH THAT MINDSET HAHAHA

Nips really love it for reason.

Cricket, Field Hockey, Table Tennis and American Football are all only popular in one or two countries with huge ass populations, so it doesn't really count.

Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Baseball and Basketball are the truly Top 5 most popular sports in the world desu

There isn't much ice in India and Pakistan

I think ice hockey is actually a Canadian sport.

It's really strange. Americans introduced it to them at the turn of the century, and they loved it so much that even during World War II their government couldn't suppress it. This was despite being introduced to cricket at around the same time and having an alliance with England, I'm really curious about why they chose one bat-and-ball sport over another.

>Volleyball

Volleyball isn't popular. It's ridiculously unpopular on club-level level.

*kneels in disrespect*

Volleyball is a sport women play on the beach or in high school/college, do Yuroqueers actually have men playing volleyball?

So most of the world is poor I guess

Cricket is popular in a lot of countries though. I don't know next to nothing about cricket and even I know it's big in India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh, the UK, and South Africa at the very least.

Some high schools here have boys volleyball, all I think it's more of a private school thing.

No shit, the global median income is like $10,000 per year.

>>W-w-we don't care about soccer thread #21948

The state of America

i had a shitty day today

is tennis really a global sport?
i mean, sure the top tennis players are globally popular, but like 90%+ of the world doesnt play tennis. its similar to golf in that respect.

I didn't even know we missed the world cup till I saw this thread.

>I take people posting on the sports section of an Anime imageboard as the general public of America

It's the universal game for upper class people.

Maybe not in places like Africa, but in Europe, the Americas and at least increasingly in East Asia that's the case.

So yeah, like golf basically, only that women play tennis, too, while golf is still largely a men's game.

I didn't even know the world cup was going on till this thread
Real sports are going on in the US

>Because football is the main reason to live for 99% of Europeans

I mean, I knew you were all unemployed third world shitskins, but this is just dire.

>crickets
>what
All the poos I guess.

Well, like 80% of all living Italians have never experienced what it feels like to not be at a World Cup. Now they know.

>mfw this is an actual church

And the most fun part is that the first video are three fatasses. How stereotypical

wordoffaithfellowship.org

Volleyball is objectively the funnest sport to play you pleb.

Try harder

Fuck Trump and fuck the World Cup and fuck Russia.

I guarantee, I GUARANTEE that I earn at least twice as much as you. So stop posting shit ameridiot without brain.

>Italian "men"

youtu.be/RM2dPqMIOZM

who fucking knew

yeah man, if I wanted to I could be become an astronaut pretty easy, I just can't be bothered and do not care

pooing on artificial turf just isn't the same, huh

The US has WAY better TV to watch than Italy

I was honestly expecting Ice Hockey to be on the list cause a lot of Northern European companies like to play, and then there's the Russian teams for Ice Hockey.

No you couldn't you retarded dumfuck. You live in Europe's Sierra Leone FFS.

>I guarantee, I GUARANTEE that I earn at least twice as much as you
..............I'm a first year college student whose parents pay for everything. I don't understand why you're bragging about earning twice as much as someone with no independent income.

Unless that's what counts for rich in fifth world shitholes like yours, then go ahead.

Nobody cares about the Packers you daft inbred. Now go back into fading into irrelevance like your team is historically used to

>no USA
>no italy
>Maybe no Aussies
this world cup is gunna be shit lads.

Mieczysław

ok, keep enjoying your 10'43'' handegg game

>nobody cares about the Packers
People in fucking Green Bay do, you moron.

Its because unlike the old world, americlaps dont care about the sport itself, for them it's just about eating and clapping together.

College student? U r a fucking idiot

Nahhh

>people
>in Green Bay
?

You are a typical ameridiot without brain."I knew you were all unemployed third world shitskins". Poland is a better place to live. You are all fucking fat, ugly and retarded. Americans are the dumbest people exist.

>Trump won't tweet about the WC in your lifetime

Americans don't care about soccer, until they can have their american sports and their "world" champions at it.

That's a really wordy way of admitting that you're an unemployed third world shitskin.

>when the banter is too much

Das rite

>implying he won't get 8 years

>Trial & Tribulation

>Trial & Tribulation
based, but I want Honduras as well

>football tied with soccer

kek i thought you europoors said no one watches our sport. btfo

Thats because the US team sucks, Like they have the weakest group possible and still can't make it.

>you guys and the Dutch took over
Excuse me cunt?

Yeah, no one

>Italy has 60 million people living in it

>USA has 326 million people living in it
>326 million times 0.25=81.5 million

You still care more faggot

>America misses the World Cup
>MEH
>IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN