/nusantara/ - Edisi Farah Ann

Post waifu anda. Jangan malu jangan segan

Other urls found in this thread:

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/leisure/2017/09/20/pegawai-jpj-melayu-fasih-mandarin-dipuji-netizen/
youtube.com/watch?v=T7bCB8472-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/leisure/2017/09/20/pegawai-jpj-melayu-fasih-mandarin-dipuji-netizen/

youtube.com/watch?v=T7bCB8472-k

Yang ni boleh panggil dia balik china ke tak, Inggeris pun tak fasih, buat ape datang malaysia?

because chinese national unis are extremely strict in terms of requirements you need to be academically genius in order for you to apply and peer pressure is high and competitive. thats why you'll see them flocking here in unis and other western countries

Forgot the main keyword:
Cheap
But not a shithole, e.g. ukraine or brazil

trailer barunya mario odyssey bagus ya

My singer waifu is cute, isn't she?

Old hag

>hag

her song sucks, but i like her JAV tho

She doesn't have JAVs, she's pure.

tocil

my waifu

Vincent (((Tan)))

r8 my switch lads. also i used my sisters panties as a docking sock

His daughter is getting MALAY'ED as we speak

P E J A L

pengen ngentot gan

I have a feeling the panties are yours instead of your imaginary sister

B A N G I
A
N
G
I

YARANAIKA?!

>i have a feeling
>i have an opinion
>i think..
i dont give a shit bapok

tes

hape cina kalo dijual lagi masih ada yang mau beli nggak ya?
hehehe

Sheesh, no fun

Mana anon2 normie ni

sakit perut

good pic

>that one word that is music to my ears
>"Belanja"

Ada tiga benda yang boleh merosakkan negara
1. Cina
2. Jew
3. Cinggay

4.normie
5.rokok

ingat teman2, dilarang goblok.

terima kasih banyak

Buruk muka cermin dibelah

Dari jam 6petang hingga kini, aku main Fallout. Dah sampai tahap aku tak enjoy dah, usually benda jadi camni aku delete pastu buat profile baru

Pleb

New Vegas or bust

The first one is better than the second one.

Malay rat user are u still here? Im a pro rat exterminator now so i will give you tips that net me 10 kills in just 3 days.
Look for a store that sell bite traps. You know those things that snap ur hand really hard? I found those on sale for $1 a piece. spread it around the house. Use ripe banana or bread for bait, i found them to be effective.
Since airshit and airguns arw illegal in your cunt try slingshot. There are specialized metal bullets for those but i just used small hard rocks. Dont use rocks that pulverize easy u know what i mean. I only got 2 kills this way but its fun as fuck so i included it anyway. I found that they stay in dark corners like back of a cabinet a lot so this particular weapon is effective in those scenarios.
Dont bother with poison traps, theyre shit. Fly traps are somewhat effective but only for the small ones. Give them a bleach bath to kill them fast.
Last thing, dont get tol scared to smash them with a hard stick. They are actually quite fragile in the spine area. Give them a decent smack in the back and theyll get stunned for a good while, use that chance to crush their head
Good luck rat user i hope this helps

capped
thanks man, future tip for me
Dad finally called pest control, the straw that broke the camel's back? The rat finally got into his room.
>don't mind them in the kitchen
>don't mind them in the attic
but when they got to his room, he fucking flipped shit, but at least we've been having less of a rat problem now.

No more chip chip chip noises at 1am in my room

Where do you dump rats after you caught them?

Sundul di saat akhir gan