Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZItPjUqdiY
youtube.com/watch?v=7uroHB51HPs
youtube.com/watch?v=WYAxk01E404
youtube.com/watch?v=61spAt92APc
youtube.com/watch?v=gi0Yres0Xok
youtube.com/watch?v=MRhWIVEYle0&list=WL&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=M5TAYRug7Mw
sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Study-NFL-games-only-have-11-minutes-of-action?urn=nfl,213941
youtube.com/watch?v=cEcHZAXSBzc
youtube.com/watch?v=s1aU0hz5Tf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best club in Latin America

No. I do not like soccer.

Barcelona

Football world cups won: 0
> The cucked burger is butthurt, invents eggball and calls it football

It's okay we know Americans prefer to watch fast food ads with little bit of sports disguised in between them

That's football.I don't see the appeal of that either.
I prefer to watch boxing and basketball.
how about you?
idegaf

absolute shit sport, of course not

I don't like sports in general, football seems fun though

Biggest club in America

>inb4 meme bandwagon teams like Boca that weren't relevant until 20 years ago

I watch the euros and the worlds religiously but couldn't care less about club football (except for champions league). Having no playoffs is such a buzzkill.

The EC/WC I absolutely love, the stories they create are amazing and it feels like I'm seeing teams adapt on the fly. Last EC I saw every game including group stages, last WC every game except 2 I fell asleep during. Been watching since '98 but '06 was the first time I dedicated the month to the tournament, a tradition I have since continued.

I really liked Columbia before they got popular (:D) because they were my go to team in Fifa12. I usually root for the underdog, Germany and Spain are my favourite "big teams". If they go up against each other I root for Germany.

I also love handegg. Great sport. Due to time differences I only realistically watch the NFL playoffs, some college bowls occasionally.

Mexican league has playoffs

Actually all american club are memes comparing to spanish ones

That's good, burger league has them too. But the level of play is not the highest and coupled with time difference it becomes a chore. I already have enough trouble watching NHL but it's worth it.

Why isn't it popular here?

because it's awful, we have real sports like baseball

bcuz it's boring, has terrible politics, and very little history in this country

Harder to monetize. No breaks in play except for half time and the equipment is minimal. Burger media and sports equipment stores pushed heavily for sports like football and hockey at the start of the last century because they're more profitable.

>Baseball
>Real sport

This level of autism is insane

Hockey isn't popular here either. It's american football, basketball, and baseball. The latter of which is dwindling in popularity as well.

Do most out the Koreans like/know about football or is MLB the only sport you guys care about?

>stautistick
>sport

I can't stand for any of those. The eternal pauses and random rules make them a hell to follow, it's boring af.

I even prefer European basketball, they won't make offensive games as in the us but at least they are fluid games that don't last 3 hours or more

every single sport with a clock or penalties devolves into playing like a faggot because that's what you have to do to win. baseball has perfect pacing, scoring, athleticism, strength, teamwork, everything. no sport even comes close to how baseball can build up situations, mainly because there's no clock, something has to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZItPjUqdiY

I don't because we're shit at it

>Last EC I saw every game including group stages, last WC every game except 2

You are a professional watcher, bro. I couldn't watch them all, even though it's summertime and the atmosphere is there to take a beer and snacks and watch the games.

The last Euro was really entertaining though.

Baseball is a very slow sport, I love it but it's easy to see the lack of appeal to a lot of people.

compared to soccer where you can have 0-0 in 90 minutes?

Come on burger. You hardly experience moments like this in your meme sports

youtube.com/watch?v=7uroHB51HPs

NHL is part of the "big four" and much more popular than soccer in the US. It's not much behind NBA in terms of market share but many burgers don't realize this because it's so divided by geography.

Most male koreans like European football.
Ronaldo is also popular here.
and only the local people, not the metropolitan area, like baseball.

I love the feeling when the knockout rounds start and I feel like I know all the teams (it's very different knowing a roster on paper and seeing their current form). Especially with underdog stories since you were there "from the start". My favourite sports tournaments aside from olympic hokkei.

Baseball games are the best sleeping pills

except those can happen any time, the situation is always the same where you just shoot the ball into the net XD the only thing that's "cool" about those is the amount of autists watching it and that it's a buzzer beater, there's nothing objectively impressive about it. Soccer can't appreciate anything other than a "goal", you will never see the beauty of a play like this youtube.com/watch?v=WYAxk01E404
soccer fans will never know the feeling of watching a no-hitter or perfect game go into 7 or 8 innings and start counting the outs, you'll never know a steal to get into scoring position in a 1 run game or the winning run gets on in the 10th, watching the manager decide to leave in the pitcher. You'll never see the postseason magic and drama like this youtube.com/watch?v=61spAt92APc

Calling it soccer unironically triggers me

I often start NHL and NFL games with an hour delay so I can fast forward the ad breaks and usually reach real time by the end of the match. Personally I love how American sports rules leave very little to interpretation. I hate rules about "intention" or "danger". They only seem random if you don't know them, though IIRC the full NFL rulebook is something like 700 pages. The NHL rulebook is very good, I know every rule by memory.

Handegg only has like 15 minutes of actual footage IIRC. The other hour and a half is commercials, replays, and commentary

Yes. I support pic related. I'm always on on matchdays.

>who do you support?
webm related

Fuck soccer
Shithole game for shitholes to enjoy

When do they rape her?

>says Albania

That statistic is a little misleading. There's so much happening at once in handegg it's impossible to see and appreciate all without replays and alternative angles. Whenever the ads aren't on I watch everything even if I could fast forward.

What about your national league and your national team? I mean they're both really weak (thing with iran.kek)(then again France tied with Luxembourg the other day.KEK) but does anyone over there even care?

We're sorry for pounding your butthole so often, no need to be so bitter about it.

I am not Albania you retarded assple, I am AN albanian. NOT a country and neither the ambasador of it.

Nah, all but a handful of clubs in the world are memes compared to Real Madrid and Barcelona. Then again Spanish taxpayers have sure done their part in bankrolling all that football glory, it in't a fair comparison.

Having said that it goes beyond delussional to think any Colombian team is above the top tier Argentine or Brazilian clubs.

Soccer is one of the most boring sports to play and watch imo.
90min of fake collapsing and random jumping around.
Only a game a week.
Most of the time ends up in a 0-0 tie game.

I don't understand why people like watching it when there's rugby which is far more exciting and fierce.

yes!
Lifelong Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus, AS Monaco, Manchester United fan here!

are you me?

i take 2 weeks off work to watch every EC/WC match
group stage is the best

Shittt

fucking ancaps

I do the same. Vacation time well spent.

Manchester City fan here

>most of the time ends up in a 0-0 tie game
That's because your players sucks or your team coach sucks. Or both.

Because you Americans have no technique whatsoever, which is why big burly men charging head on into eachothers spines and pounding their own brains to mush is your most popular sport.
Same thing with ex Anglo colonies and their rugby, but at least they know all that protective gear is kinda useless.

Nobody watches the national football game any longer if they aren't a patriot.

your choice of snacks?

pic related, sometimes with a beer but i dont like drinking alone

If I snacked every time I watched sports I'd probably gain 5kg during the tournament. Just some coke zero and snus for me.

But I do love those nuts with a crisp orange layer of spices on them. Sunflower seeds are a good choice, the kind with the hull still intact are slower to eat too and it's like you're doing something. Or pistachios.

simply put football fucking sucks

Football rules. World Cup, Euros, Champions League are my main interests but I watch club football too. Fucking Eurosport didn't get Bundesliga rights this year so I had to move to Premier League but I know shit about it. Who should I support, who is the big bad etc.? I miss Bundesliga :(

Koko Suomen Liverpool

just you amerilard

rugby a shit, a dumbed down version of handegg.
or more historically accurately a never smartened up version

They say the german soccer league play style is too slow compared to the other major euro leagues

Is this still the case?

Don't go into that alley way all by your self lady. That's when they get you

sure, football is great. pic related.

I love football, is something very common in my country (I'm from Costa Rica btw). I support Deportivo Saprissa in our national league and Liverpool in European competitions

yes, ABEPLel here.
posting on Sup Forums only on matchday to shitting up EPLel threads

Rosario central.

i luv brs youtube.com/watch?v=gi0Yres0Xok

youtube.com/watch?v=MRhWIVEYle0&list=WL&index=5

Rosario? Central.

I rarely watch club football outside champions league but that is the reputation, can't say if there's been change in the last few years but I don't see any reason why.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5TAYRug7Mw

>tfw to intelligent to enjoy normieball

Do Mexico like used Honda though they have the factory for new one? No one wants them in Japan. thanks for buying him Mexico

11 minutes.

sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Study-NFL-games-only-have-11-minutes-of-action?urn=nfl,213941

>According to a Wall Street Journal study of four games from week 16, the average NFL game features just 10 minutes 43 seconds of action. Commercials account for nearly 60 minutes of the three hour affairs. And when the networks are showing the game, the bulk of the time is spent either on replays or shots of players huddling, in pre-snap formations or "milling about."

a snoozefest hobby mostly based on luck, played by overweight men in pajamas.
youtube.com/watch?v=cEcHZAXSBzc
calling it a sport is insulting towards real sports.

>he fell for the meme statistic

I have NFL redzone and it's boring af.
it's just a slow, dull robot rugby with super short bursts of "action"
NFL is dying right now in the US btw
less people showed up for a game last sunday than for Atlanta United (MLS), and the ratings are in freefall

t. Spastic who can only be entertained by non-stop scoring.

wogball is fucking shit

literally cricket for dummies

league maybe, union is one of the smarter sports

Biggest brazilian champion

That's gay handegg

NFL is dying because parents don't want their kids to play football anymore because of CTE which is understandable.

It's not dying they still have a huge pool of players even if less kids will be playing now. Do you think 300 lb DeShawn from the projects gives a shit about head trauma? His mom's boyfriends probably gave him more head trauma.

It won't die completely but as more and more kids grow up without interest in it the popularity plummets. Kids and later on the same people as adults have interest primarily in whatever sport they themselves play. If (when) football becomes just a "get out of the ghetto" sport it won't rake in big viewership figures among the middle class which are the #1 target audience for advertisers.

always found this odd

rugby and footy over here are just as violent and without pads, but we don't seem to have a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=s1aU0hz5Tf8 is what footy is like

You do have a problem, just apparently no press coverage for it. CTE is an issue with all contact sports where the head rocks back and forth. One of the more recent discoveries which broke the camels bacl so to speak was that you don't need concussions for it to occur, small repeated blows over time do the same.