What will happen on the last episode?

what will happen on the last episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FiW_MooGpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tom is well aware of the memes surrounding the TDKR opening sceneand everything that happened seems like a perfect setup for a parody of that. I bet it will be literally this:
>Sir Stuart becomes a hostage
>Delaney gets a ship from him
>Delaney's people attack the Tower of London
>they all escape on before mentioned ship while the Tower of London explodes
>there will be a reference to 'big guy' or 'the fire rises'.

mhmmm

Delaney loses.

>Taboo shoots a man before throwing him off the ship

mhm

Tell me about Taboo. Why does he wear the hat?

4U

>final episode
>Its revealed that its all a dream
>from some basement dwelling baneposting autist that wants to fuck his sister
>final scene
>tom bardy says "Sup Forums, this is FOR YOU"
>tips fedora and laughs in african
>Sup Forums btfo

Will Sup Forums ever recover?

To make up for his inadequacies in height, so he appears to be of large stature.

Major character will die and show will move to the USA for S2

why doesn't the king just order he constabulary to arrest delaney for treason/espionage/sodomy/whatever made up charge they want.

Do the show writers think that there's a supreme court checking the power of government during war in 1814?
That the government/crown would have trouble arresting , imprisoning and coercing a person possessing something critical to the interests of the united kingdom and who was suspected of making deals with a foreign nation against england?

this is so dumb.

unless delaney was a powerful duke or from a powerful noble family the government would have no trouble arbitrarily arresing him, arranging some kangaroo court to find him guilty of treason or indecency/sodomy/blasphemy/murder and seizing all his assets or forcing him to sign them over under torture. Delaney's father is shown to be hated and isolated so it's not like his family holds much clout.

Why does the series act as though he is untouchable?
Pretty weak writing if you ask me.

They know where his house is so they could just send london's constabulary to arrest him.

Jesus Christ. Fucking Sup Forums will blow up.

Habeas Corpus Act 1679
Bill of Rights 1689

Be very careful now

mhmmmm

so what?

suspicion of conspiring with an enemy nation during times of war is more than enough reason to arrest him.

do you think governments back then would have worried about being sued by courts in circumstances like that?

There is no CNN or BBC at this point in time

It tries to be a period drama yet acts as though 1814 england was a pristine era of government oversight and ensuring traitors rights in times of war.

delaney is king of the underworld at this point, no one knew where he was at the point it got bad enough for the gov to use such means. Delaney also explains that it would be just like you're saying if the crown was worried about him

the government is most certainly now implied to be pristine, you're not paying enough attention

not* fuck

And they'll get to Vancouver in s3.
It's a great way to keep the show fresh.

delaney will bargin/guilt trip strange into giving him a ship and further safe passage in exchange for not following through with the educated negro's request to have the molly testify, as planned and is known to the audience, but not strange or the negro

his sister will probably kill herself or be killed, the molly will probably die before he gets to dreamboat with delaney, the dutch whore will rot for treason when strange no longer has a use for her, bryce will probably kill himself or be killed, ms bowe the finest fucking thing on the show will probably sail with delaney and crew or get deaded after proving the honorable east india company or whoever had the kid kill winter

there

real answer is the bring me my father's trunk or our association is ended, wherein trunk contains the deed of sale of nootka from the Salish to Captain Delaney. this document is paramount in the secret Ghent talks between burgers and bongs because the crown has already conceded that their claim to nootka sound must be from a legal basis and not taken by force, presumably a condition imposed on them by the americans under threat of cannonade. it's all in the fucking show. grats you're too retarded for a penny dreadful AHAHAHA

>Finally, after all these years, I've truly become Taboo, indeed, mhm

Seriously Nolan?

in how many hours can we expect the new episode?

i'm not into pandering to fandom for the sake of pandering but GOD what i'd give to see a small shoutout to baneposting from Hardy.

He left the key to his remaining seed capital to his bastard. What's the point of showing that?

There's a bit of Sean Bean in big guy's roles. His merry league of misfits gets to sail to Boston. le tortured antihero badass sacrifices himself.

bout tree fiddy

>sacrifices himself

i can see it happening desu but wouldn't bet on it since hardy pretty much confirmed they were interested in doing another season

>Tom Hardy's character gets caught as part of his plan
>they put a mask and a hood on his face
>he says "for you" several times during the season

Anybody who's to dumb to get the shoutouts should not be allowed to Banepost.

good. news to me. there's an impression the Hardy brothers enjoyed making this show, it's like it's them cosplaying a melange of their boyhood fantasies

>it's like it's them cosplaying a melange of their boyhood fantasies

Do you think that when he was a kid Tom used to wear a top hat, act creepily and mumble a lot for shits and giggles?

he's always been like that

there are dozens in the show, the last episode literally had him being interrogated to no avail while under a hood, and that was one of the more subtle instances
his dad works on the show too

i want to chill with the big guy family desu, they seem cool as fuck
i wouldn't be surprised, tom hardy is pretty fucking weird

doesn't sound deliberate enough.

I would orgasm

someone will post the "for you" screen cap soon enough

or you could just watch the show and laugh a little inside whenever you catch a memenod

Did they use natural light for night scenes? I felt the production of this show was a summation of everything Hardy had learned throughout his career.

The night scenes were pretty dark, so probably

Now we need a full episode dedicated to the chase action sequence.

nonsense, the whole pretense of english society has always been the law. They might wright incredibly unfair laws that do unjust things but the law has almost always been resepected in the UK. stupid burger

>ywn look this cool while walking drunk

Just have this playing in your phone youtube.com/watch?v=7FiW_MooGpg

This video is perfect.

Pure memekino

Or maybe we'll get to see what actually happened in Africa in Season 2.
Africa/USA together in season 2 should be pretty gud

is this based on a book?

Let's get Napoleon involved. And Spain. Strange used spanish pirates for deniability in transporting chattel.

Final boss of the series: Mayer Amschel Rothschild

isn't the show happening in like 1816, so after the Vienna Congress?

dang it. at least get some putschist loyalists in the mix. Mayer will have to be changed into one of his sons.

He grunts, fucks smugfu, dies with his last word being "Nootka"

What exactly is his motivation? He hates everyone and is already rich.

He will reveal his use for you.

monopoly of tea (opium) for otter pelts trade. it's like a gold rush but at sea and the fortunes made can buy a city or three.

outside USA, people actually respect citizen laws

I have a hard time believing that will make him happy or satisfied in any way.

Just pretend like you are carrying pigs under your arms.

not every character wants to be happy, and no one knows what could satisfy until they've done it. regardless, that's what drives him.

>spends all his life trying to get with sister
>sister kills husband to be with him
>lol I am too dark and evil you must leave me now

isn't it the opposite? he hands her the rejection papers because she reminds her too much of his mother, who wanted to kill him.

>watch Taboo
>nothing is happening but it's enjoyable
>ready to drop at halfway point
>something happens at halfway point
>continue watching to see through until the end
>one episode left
>realize nothing is happening
>Google show
>pic related

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

he propably wants to bite the EIC in the ass for framing him into dindu slaves killing, it's a revenge thing

>Peaky Blinders series five
fuck i didn't even get past s2 before dropping it. hbo is shit now though, now could be the perfect time for completion

>still watching Peaky Blinders
I cant imagine how crap it is by this point.