ITT: Films that make you cry

ITT: Films that make you cry.

Which films usually catch you off guard, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r26VsCGCgb0
youtube.com/watch?v=TAI3YM_49MY
youtube.com/watch?v=25D3SlGLFKg
youtu.be/KcKSvhyGNik
youtu.be/vHAvjaHtlMA
youtu.be/27_H7xumAbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRIIIIIIIIIGHT EEEYYYYYEESS
BURNING LIKE FIRE
BRIIIIIIIIIGHT EEEYYYYYEESS
HOW CAN YOU CLOSE AND FAIL

How can the light that burned so brightly suddenly burn so pale, bright eyes...

Tokyo Story is an upsetting reminder that my parents are going to die so I have to spend as much time with them while I can.

Breaking the Waves
In the Mood for Love

About time

I didn't see The Iron Giant until last week and that did the trick.

when I was a wee lad the disney aladdin movie and the 1st pokeman movie made me tear up a bit

This looks like a meme post but I remember seeing this in cinema when I was a child and it made me cry. Rewatching it I think it's manipulative trash, but that's just imo and I can appreciate others will feel differently about it.

I never do which is a bit annoying. Feel like I'm missing out. Guess there are some drawbacks to being dead inside.

It's near impossible for me to feel for movie characters. What is wrong with me

Hacksaw Ridge really caught me off guard. For a rather generic underdog movie it hit me hard during "please Lord let me get one more" montage

I keep holding off from watching this film because I know I won't be able to get over it.

The Plague Dogs will break any heart who knows the pain of losing a dog they loved.

Dear Zachary is essential cry-core.

youtube.com/watch?v=r26VsCGCgb0

Drive was the only movie that got me to that point.

>You are who you choose to be
>Superman

Please don't post that man here

youtube.com/watch?v=TAI3YM_49MY

who is he? I just used it as a reaction image.

youtube.com/watch?v=25D3SlGLFKg

Get the fuck out of here you underaged fuck

Not even underage, angry user, I just simply don't know who he is and I don't see the big deal in posting the image.

AI made me cry and call my mom

a lot of scenes from speed racer

came to post this one.

Interstellar on the video message scene.

It made me tear up in the theater and I went to watch that movie with my fucking dad.

I love you, dad

>

"Go speed racer, go speed racer, go speed raaaccceeerrrr gooooooo...

That last race had me holding back tears like a little bitch. I gotta rewatch soon. That movie is a gem.

youtu.be/KcKSvhyGNik
"You're going to miss your flight Vincent"

rain man is the only movie that makes me cry consistently. tom cruise starts off as a money hungry asshole with no empathy and ends up forgetting the money even exists at one point and only wanting to give his brother a life outside of the looney bin. first time i watched i couldnt stop crying during the scene with the lawyer and the doctor guy.

Same but for me it was when McConaughey sees his daughter for the last time in the hospital bed.

youtu.be/vHAvjaHtlMA

>"Tap Tommy, it's ok"
>"I love you Tommy"
youtu.be/27_H7xumAbA
I got on the phone to my Brother right after the movie finished to tell him how much i loved him

Lord of the Rings, always

Most recent ones that got me were Room, Me Earl and the Dying Girl and Joy

This fucker plays my heartstrings like a violin

Didn't make me cry per se, but it certainly caught me off guard.

then who is he you autistic faggot

The ending to Return of the King makes me weep. It's a long ending but it deserves every minute.

I cried during this movie as well.

peter molyneux, crater of critically acclaimed series' fable and black & white

Breaking The Waves is fucking heart-wrenching. That wail from Katrin Cartlidge when Bess dies...

>Be born in the south and live in a trailer because poor as fuck
>Almost no friends because I had to help around the house every day
>Get to 2nd grade and make my first friend
>Be best friends for two years and then my dad got a job and we had to move
>Never see her again
>Watch this movie years later
>Never read the book so I'm really getting into it because I'm just reliving all of the days playing in the fields after school
>Then the thing happens
>Instantly experience all of the loss all over again and cry hysterically to the point my neighbors knocked on my door to see if I was okay

I miss you Nicole Sullivan

>somebody burst open Nicole's hymen and fucked her raw

Probably. She's like 30 now so I'd be sadder if she hadn't gotten fucked honestly

I cry at the weirdest shit in films.

The last bit with the Ents in Two Towers, for example. The Ents are a dying race, and Fangorn is safe enough to avoid Sauron for their remaining lifespan. They have literally nothing to lose by fighting, but they march to war anyways because it's the right thing to do. That always hits me in the feels because it's such a more powerful gesture than everyone else in those movies who has to be forced into fighting for their own survival and their race's survival. The Ents are purely selfless.

The ending of The Prestige gets me too. Specifically Angier's speech about how there's no real magic in the world, and his only joy was in making people believe there was.

I think the most recent was Mike in Better Call Saul season 1. You know the scene.

I forgot, also in The Prestige, the farewell to his daughter. If it was any other actor it would have been cheesy unwatchable trash, but Bale fucking nails it.

Christ, that movie is so fucking good. It's the only Nolan film that got me emotionally.

This
It's a shame women will never understand