Eternal /fifa/

Big Mac edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-manami-oku-s-nipple-mwl1r9l/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do any of you lads still play the WL?
Also dead game.

>hybrids instead of OP epl players

>it's another your team stops playing when you are up 2 goals episode!

I like having big men strikers. I've used Ibra for like 70 games and I like him but I wanna try out Harry Kane but his low passing concerns me. Anyone used him? How is he?

I don't have time for weakened league

>tfw no SBC Jonas this year

incoming special Buffon

try hero giroud

Already have him.

what should i change

>this unironically pissed me off

Just fyi not that it was lloris but the fact he fucking dabbed

yes we know

He's good if you like for your attackers to move like stewards

Not everyone is a counter attack pacebabby

Is 18 worth the pirate? not intrested in FUTshit but mostly just manager mode.

>I dribble with my strikers
Heh

I would highly recommend against it. AI is extremely repetitive, every team plays with exactly the same style, the scouting and youth development system is horrible, etc. If I had to play a solo game I'd go with FM just for its autistic depth.

Also, 22 goals and 9 assists in 33 WL matches from my IF Morata as the lone striker in a 4231(2). Is this a decent enough return from him or should I start looking for a replacement? I'd really like to try out Aubamayang but I'm afraid he'll be too easily bossed around.

for anyone wondering about the OP pic the stars were from a daily knockout allowing me to qualify, and in turn the 40 WL games. Finished gold 1 in a 5212

Haven't played in over a week, hate this through ball nerf bs

*through balls to Gabriel Jesus*
*first time shot*
*scores*
nothing personnel kiddo

found the pace babby

rate it lads

dab/10

Icon Schmeichel or Rui Costa? I've got the cards for the 86, 85 and 84 SBC's already (most untradeables). The club specific challenges are a bit cheaper for Schmeichel but it's not a big deal.

Current squad attached. Muller and Isco are great, so I'm leaning more to Schmeichel, can also give me more flexibility for my CB's. But I've heard Costa is beastly and can swap him for Litmanen and put Litmanen as a ST in place of Werner.

Anyway, anyone used either? How are they?

I have his IF but use him as more of a target man, all of his shooting stats are in the high 80s or 90s. Amazing shot even from 25+ yards, absolutely pisses on Gabriel Jesus and Lukaku.

No one was wondering m8.

read the reviews on futbin everyone regrets getting schmeichel. I wait for better icons

Lmao I didn't even know futbin had reviews. Thanks for the heads up

what is the most Sup Forums badge in the game?

Obviously this.

>for me its preußen münster

so I used to win most of my games I played with my friend on fifa 17, but 18 he is beating me more often.. cant defend his contra attacks and slide tackle seems useless now..

What should I do ?

Lazio

Damn. You really beat me up with this. time to quit FIFA and make sure my life will never be as good as yours. I'm triggered

>drumpf badge
Find it in Columbian league

Anyone tried Hummels?

one of the best defenders n the game tbqh

My team is gud

I’ll just get these out of the way for the Spic austistic

>one league team
>premier league
>fast blacks
>multiple players on same team
>Generic
>you just picked the fastest players for each position

Anything I left out autist?

This is my badge

Preusen is Sup Forums as fuck indeed, Lazio is good and has far-right supporters as well, there also was one good eagle from Chliean league I think, not sure if they're still in the game

Hummels is incredible, such a giant upgrade on the Marquinhos I had there before
Defending stats are obviously great but the passing, dribbling and composure just make him feel so smooth. None of the clunky animations you get from

Investment tip lads, stock up on mls players. The MLS MVP sbc was around this time last year so it will be coming out in the next few weeks. It required a full mls squad needing 11 different teams and a 76 rating. It may also require an IF card like the Allsvensken sbc did so pick up an IF Dempsey who goes for around discard price.

Any reason you're still running gundogan? Or have you found a sub for him that you're happy with?

>one league team
>premier league
>fast blacks
>multiple players on same team
>Generic
>you just picked the fastest players for each position

Any reliable website to sell my coins on?

Had lallana since launch date and wanted to try out someone new. He’s been shit so far

Get dembele or fernandinho, much better all round players.

attempt 2: rate my team

Nainggolan is just a more expensive Matuidi isn't he?

nah lad he's much noticeably better in attack

don't touch your defenders
always try to disrupt him with your midfielders

Used loan baby maradona for a couple of games and he's terrible, Manlets just suck balls on this game

Manlet.
Is Dembeles stamina an issue? Henderson has been a solid CM for me, but I've been thinking about replacing him for a while.

Wijnaldum is the best cheap PL CM

Started a career mode as Coventry where I've been playing every single game instead of simulating any

Christ alive it really makes you appreciate how nice your players feel when going back to ultimate team. Feel like it improves your skills in a unique way too but maybe a placebo

I don't think so, sweetie.

Cheers, I'll get him. I'll swap him in as LCB

>you can't put chem styles on other players

Show me what your manlet looks like with his chem style then, cupcake.

Herrera is

>63 jumping
>70 strength
I don't think so, senpai.

Remember when you could upload your own chants/songs to hear in-game? Can you still do that?

>using english livershit players

jesus this is truly blasphemy, Matuidi is 2SM/2WF which is terrible for me, he is nothing more than CDM, Nainggolan on the other hand rules everywhere he shows up and is best b2b midfielder in the game, he is outstanding la', there is no comparison between the two

try IF Mooy, he's fantastic for the price

>Matuidi is 2SM/2WF
I read this right after conceding a 90th min WF longshot by Matuidi. Stats literally mean nothing

It was never a problem when I had him, I did have him set to stay back while attacking though.

I know it sucks ass when happens but it does matter (at least weak foot we're talking right now)
you can tell right away when player shoots with his weak foot, it's just doesn't feel the same even for 4WF, not to mention 3 and less

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-manami-oku-s-nipple-mwl1r9l/answers/new.html

I tried Brandt a few times and I just couldn't get on with him

Sane and Muller are my favourite players in this game. How about you guys?

Feels like a slightly worse version of reus desu

>BF II subreddit revolts against EA for the shitty state of the game
>FIFA subreddit mods instatly drop to their knees and start sucking big corporate cock
Fucking reddit

So, with the path to glory cards does the player have to get an inform at the position the card is for, or at any position?

Forsberg's ptg card is LM even though his standard card is a CAM. I'd be pissed if he got on inform at CAM but it didnt upgrade his ptg card.

Anybody know how they are treating these situations?

>played some poor guy in division 9, founding date 2012 he got two reds after 30 minutes and disconnected with 0:9 at 66 minutes just as i wanted to start scoring own goals.

good advice, giovinco is the only player i would want tho

PTG card will never change position just like the OTWs don't (eg Mbappe has in IF RW but his OTW is a striker with the IF stats)

Haven't used muller but sane is best player for the price by a long way.

Any predictions for mm besides Arsenal / Spurs and Atletico / Real?

>le we change the game every 3 days game
i hate to adapt my tactics every fucking WL

Perisic, Higuain, Papu Gomez,
Lozano is my best sub

this year donnaruma feels really good, he catches every corner/cross for me even with 78 Handling he just sucks on 1on1 , handanovic did feel better for the later but punched every high ball like a retard

EA is done mlady its done.there is so much h8 for this game it isnt even funny anymore.i play fifa for 17 years watch the community and i can say fifa18 ist the most hated of all fifas

rightfully, i liked the gameplay of the first week

i actually like the conspiration theory that fifa 18 wasnt really finished at release.
as the credit card normies got angry about manual defending and keepers they just rolled out the """patch""" that set the hidden sliders back to fifa 17 this collides now with some already finished changes like the new crossing

well you nailed it.the freedom of passing,manual defending was probably too much to handle for some fifa-investor-kids.hell i feel like john titor that has played fifa 20 (demo-state) i just pray to god adidas takes a deep breath thru their balls and release a new adidas power soccer.the fuckery from ea is on another level

Half a gigabyte download and all i can find is that they changed the CPU so it doesn’t get a 2’nd yellow in certain situation?

There was an exploit for Ultimate difficulty squad battles where you could shield the ball with weak bronze players and the 99 Strength 99 Aggression AI would repeatedly foul you until they were sent off
It was how the top guy on ps4 was 10,000 points ahead of everyone else every week

Yeah but 530mb seems like a lot to solve that?

Maybe it was my ps4 that also needed an Update or something

Nah mine was 500mb too

Might be other stuff behind the scenes, maybe the adjustment was complicated and that's why it's taken 2 months to do

>not dier at 7chem as a CDM

They still havent fixed the kit number bug and it triggers my autism

Actua Soccer 2 was the best fifa m8

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

LOST 8-9 IN PENALTY SHOOTOUTS IN SEMI FINAL

FUCK THIS GAME IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH FUCK

Higuain really? How do you use him

He played like a wet fart when I used him

>using overpriced players
it isn't about being unroiginal when using a premier league squad, it's that you end up paying 5 times more than having a team from other leagues or an hybrid that is just as good as that

are you gonna say bakayoko is better than fabinho?

If you play the game regularly you get lots of coins my fellow white person. Why have a shit team of who's when you can afford superstars?

So you can lord it over other how epic your hybrid is

superstars like bakayoko or mane? piss off, you can buy fabinho+balde keita for 20 times less coins and they are better