I say we launch another nuke. Who's with me?

I say we launch another nuke. Who's with me?

>Be American
>LUNCH a nuke

Nah son.
Couldn't live without them sweet doujins.

nah japan is cool, you are just envious

二ガプリズ

Are you stupid? They created anime after being nuked twice. Who knows of what they are capable of if you nuke them again.

Interesting wh*Toid
You attempted to terminate us but you knew the result
AFRICA won't be defeated by everyone

>dont have to worry about anything if you nuke everything
>fingertohead.png

Japs are a mistake. They must be purged.

We will sent wh*Te and houseniggers to hell
KARA BOGA

Yes, we need to destroy this shit country OP

>They create the most cool media and Based pop culture
>Afraid of this

Niggertina pls, go back with the pibes chorros

You can't. Think of all the qts

>Based pop culture
You mean high pitched voice schoolgirls singing shitty songs

No, that's kpop.

Shut up you filthy island monkey. The only thing you'll be doing is throwing your own poo

yes, also gass weebs.

>Portugal
Literally who

The industry went to shit years ago. Modern anime is nothing else than a sad excuse of animation. It's shit. Go fuck yourself you weeb mapuche, I bet you're that faggot who likes to spam chinese monkeys with the argie weeb.

Who introduced you mongrels to the words of Jesus Cristo our lord and saviour, that's who.

Stop praising a dead jew

j*pan and g*rmany should have been wiped out after the war

It's okay friend. Everyone turns away from the light when it is blinding. But you must embrace it if you wish for salvation. It is not yet too late. Stop being such a faggot.

>k*rea
>be vassal state whore slave country throughout history
>throws irrelevancy banter at a glorious colonial empire

cut the comedy.

I think all countries should team up and create a big nuke to bomb America. After the radiation drops we could donate the territory to China and India so they can stop overpopulation in their countries. The new America would be a fully democratic government rules by all nations together, free and with no discrimination. We would be able to enjoy an entirely new world without dumb Americans to ruin everything. Who's with me?

>Brazil
Woah.. this is the... power of glorious colonial empire...

Well I didn't want to go that far..they probably won't last another year so take it easy on them.
>donate the territory to China and India
FUCK NO.
HELL NO.
NO.

What, so we have to nuke it again in 200 years? Better off giving the land to you, at least you guys would self destruct.