>Saturday December 16 - HBO US Boxnation UK
Billy Joe Saunders vs David Lemieux

>Sunday December 17 - Sky Sports Box Office UK
Tony Bellew vs David Haye
Rocky Fielding vs Erik Skoglund

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/icraCvlI60M?t=5463
youtube.com/watch?v=L7EIATJcUmY
espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/21404130/oscar-de-la-hoya-teases-possible-unretirement-calls-conor-mcgregor
youtube.com/watch?v=foB1fuDx3v4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z42XD30V4w
youtube.com/watch?v=mxBRqhIHsw0
youtube.com/watch?v=ycPbYqLDq4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thoughts on analyst Brendan Schaub?

33 days until Tony Bellew becomes P4P king

SIMPLE AS THAT

Speaking of Merchant and George Foreman from the previous thread, here's is Big George's version of "you dont shit about boxing"
youtu.be/icraCvlI60M?t=5463

Which round can Haye make it to before getting injured?

Based Tones carrying Liverpool on his back.

*blocks your path to the kebab shop*

youtube.com/watch?v=L7EIATJcUmY

how much of the post fight interview can bellew make it to without mentioning his kids

>The Pride of Ireland

bellew's a fucking bum.

>here's another tweet from Rigondeaux, what do you have to say?

kek

scared speechless

Tony Bellew will silence all critics by knocking out David Haye again, then continuing his journey to become heavyweight champion of the world

Bellew couldn't beat Breazeale.

>can’t stop a man on one leg
b u m
c i t y

literally not a single good fight till Rigo Loma

I can't even think of a good one after that that has been announced

wht about saunders v lemieux?

B-grade fighters

moves surprisingly well even at that size.

if he can get his stamina back when the weight comes off then big stiff idiots need to be on the look out.

manc shell

is there a better heavyweight trilogy than Bowe-Holyfield? I think it compares favorably with the best of the last 50 years

Saunders will win and it will be horribly boring

I is kino

Evan Fields doesn't look as small compared to Bowe as he did on fight night.

Saunders will stink the joint by way of gypsy sliccnes

Let's be honest for a moment:

Rigondeaux and Lomachenko are both two of the most skilled amateurs of all time. Lomachenko has the more decorated amateur background by a small margin.

Rigo is a more solid boxer overall from what we've seen, but he is weaker offensively and can lapse defensively.

Loma puts too much stock in his reflexes. He has a better chin than Rigo, but he's come very close to getting knocked down at least once.

What will make the difference in this fight, more than anything, is Lomachenko's weight, speed, and power. Rigo hits hard for a super bantamweight, but even Chocolatito couldn't carry his power up to superfly. Rigo is the more interesting personality, but Lomachenko is the more respectable of the two outside of the ring. This fight is going to hinge purely on Lomachenko's failures rather than Rigondeaux's successes, because on paper most aspects are either a draw, or steadily in Lomachenko's favour.

>Pre-analyzing a match in a sport where anything can happen

espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/21404130/oscar-de-la-hoya-teases-possible-unretirement-calls-conor-mcgregor

>tfw I discovered boxing when it was dying

>muh anything can happen meme

youtube.com/watch?v=foB1fuDx3v4

lemeuix will spark him if bjs even THINKS of trading

It's an incredible, incredible fight ruined by a massive weight advantage.

I thought Loma was supposed to be great because he went for incredible achievements like becoming a champ in your second pro fight. Not because he takes advantage of being A-side and being the bigger draw to fuck over the opposition.

>doing weight training

but why

you got any excuses tonight /box/?

>new dwyer vid
>its immediately a trainwreck

>it's a phone starts ringing episode

What's up with Chocolate Tito?

He's taking a nap. Shhh

maybe its beneficial for people to lose early in their career.

Good boy Canelo showing them girls his own club

post the pic, NOW

>There are ominous signs that Canelo Alvarez is not ready to step up to the plate for a rematch with Gennady Golovkin.

>Oscar De La Hoya, Canelo’s Golden Boy promoter, is dropping heavy hints that they may turn instead to either the winner of Billy Joe Saunders’ WBO world middleweight title defence against David Lemieux in Canada next month or Daniel Jacobs, who has already lost to Triple G.

>Golovkin’s promoter Tom Loeffler is so uncertain that there is the will in the other team for it to happen that he is setting a December deadline for De La Hoya to come to the table.

how much money will AJ make as a promoter compared to now?

you get your morning workout in yet, /box/?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

SPOT ME BRO

Cool chin train

silly goyim

Tommy boy doing his job
get GGG back in there February, plenty of people who want to fight him now

>Sup Forums

wonder what her breast milk tastes like?

what do you want him to do, go down to fw just because of rigo?

should half men be allowed to box?

As much money as Danny Garcia

everything under 168 should not exist anymore

Somebody actually trying to make fights asap

>that harmonica ring tone
lel fucking dwyer

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z42XD30V4w

What do you guys think about the new the killers album? a few box references

pretty gay

crying for a boxing match is the manliest thing you can do

Saunders will win and go on to unify the division, I don't like the gypo but lets face it he's the biggest talent these islands have had in 20 years

Listen to Vinnie Paz if you're looking for box references, follow his Twitter/Instagram he is very knowledgeable in the sport

Go to bed Saunders

holy shit that fool still raps?
jedi mind tricks used to be the shit in the early 2000's

To be honest I don't listen to his music much, but his Instagram always has rap and box history

Mark Kozelek is probably the most patrician musician who frequently references boxing

Mfw Edgod gets one for da land

>mfw Eddie's next HBO show is Jacobs vs Murray and Miller vs Chisora doubleheader

I like him when he is not going full autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=mxBRqhIHsw0

good lord, you're taste in music is horrible.

nigger detected

Miller vs Chisora could happen, think he still has 1 more fight on the deal with Chisora and his stock has just fallen. Miller won't want to fight Whyte without big pay and Whyte will be tied up with Breazeale or Takam so might as well feed him discount Whyte. Eddie talked about Jacobs vs Andy Lee as well which is nearly as bad as Murray

do you listen to that gay shit while you sip your chai latte?

ooga booga mah nigga

His American venture is going to bomb hard, at least outside of whatever Joshua does

>seething

>n-nigger
lel

It's not all tied to Danny Jacobs, if he does a deal for Spence and another good fighter like Bivol he'll be in a stronger position it's just the first year that's going to be lacking because he has 4 dates that revolve around Jacobs

i used to listen to that guy when i was 12 along w/ jedi mind tricks, aotp, ill bill etc..

non related but box related hip hip song
youtube.com/watch?v=ycPbYqLDq4w

Spence has categorically said no. Hearn needs to offer something new, not just the same old uncompetitive fights, thin undercards and flat atmospheres. His show on the weekend was one of the worst of the year, a complete non-event. His next card should be something like Jacobs vs Charlo, Miller vs Whyte and Bivol vs Barrera all on the same night

Man anything outside a expresso is shit. You fucking americans put a glass of water in a perfect expresso an drink that gay thing. Speaking of faggots.

>taking coffee this seriously
cute

>Jacobs vs Charlo, Miller vs Whyte and Bivol vs Barrera
That would cost too much for a normal HBO programme (and he only wants Jacobs to lose to Golovkin or Canelo). That's why he's doing more and more PPV because the only way to make several fights with established names fighting names is PPV. His February 3rd show could have Okolie vs Chamberlain and Buglioni vs Johnson but it's up in the air whether that's a fight night or not depending on who Whyte fights in the main event

I doubt he wants to sign Bivol right now. To break into the US he needs to sign american fighters, it's gonna be really hard with foreign fighters.
I think he will end up signing Miller and/or Porter, the latter who has been asking for more activity for some time now and has the right personality.

Know someone who was best m8s and had sleep overs with AJ when they went to school lmao

any inside info to share?
is he a mommas boy like James Toney said all brit fighters are?

Well yea he still lives with his mum

Pretty good page. Two of my favorite things, hip-hop and boxing.

>Italian Muslim

watch your mouth before you wind up in jail, britkek.
jej

>breitbart
>the guardian

*tips*