S to spit

F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EurosportSE/status/930210526499627013
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3400577/How-31-Calabrian-mafia-families-control-60-percent-Australia-s-drug-trade.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

F

S

F

F(art)

twitter.com/EurosportSE/status/930210526499627013

F

S(WEDEN YES)

S

S

S

F

F

X

F

[M] to masturbate

lol enjoy your no ratings in America soccer

*spits respectingly*
You played dirty, but so did we. It's a-okay.

Sorry Azurri bros

F

Only really feel sorry for buffon, but that's a big F

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>>Porco Dio pedofilo cagato dalla madonna deflorata con un trapano da tutti gli angeli in colonna (Porco Dio porca Madonna), che la sbattono contro la croce dov'è inchiodato il porco di cristo dio cacca che sputa teste di bambinello mentre dio girarrosto e stuprapolli azzanna il culo di Gesù polpo infiocinato all'intestino da Padre Pio che annega nella diarrea sanguinolenta di San Giuseppe ricchione mentre Madre Teresa si scopa nel culo venti mazzi di cazzi di lebbrosi e si beve la sborra e condita coi succhi anali di Padre Pio vomitandola addosso a Don Matteo, che è solito infilzare San Sebastiano con la forcella della bici sodomizzandolo coi sandali di Cristo appena estratti dalla fica della Maddalena che spruzza il suo mestruo sui fedeli che, inneggiando bestemmie contro gli apostoli che si masturbano di fronte alla foto di San Crispino e, solfeggiando rutti, ficcano dita in culo a San Pietro per farlo eiaculare tramite stimolazione interna della prostata mostrandogli allo stesso tempo la fica slabbrata della troia di Santa Rita stuprata da quel coglione del papa che intanto inneggia a dio impestato fruttolo rancido defecando cotolette di maiale mangiate il venerdì santo insieme a San Pietro che incide a Mosè un pentacolo sulla cappella mentre Ratzinger si spalma su un palo col Ciao Piaggio perché lo Spirito Santo gli infila la lingua in culo fino al pancreas perché giocando a playstation ha bestemmiato troppo poco la madonna cui la passera puzza di broccolo bollito e che guarda su YouTube i filmati di San Tommaso che si brucia i peli pubici e infila lo scroto in una friggitrice accesa da San Benedetto da Norcia che balla la lap dance con un salame infilato su per il culo*
S

S
those racist piece of shits deserve it for blaming everything on balotelli

gotta go with an F here. i will miss u.
F

>Cannavaro in 2010: "Our mechanisms must change. Several things need to change. Otherwise we will not win the World Cup again for 25 years."

F

F

>F
I feel especially bad for Buffon

F

S

S. 11 years ive been waiting

a lot more fucking Fs than id predicted

as OP i hereby rule that all replies are SPIT regardless of content

F, desu

SFanculate Tavecchio

S desu

they were a part of the axis and therefore evil

say who ?

F

Wait all your life till you ein 4 world cups and miss one every 60 years, you kangaroo eating, ignorant bigot. Back to the farm.

t. niggerwhite who cares about ball wall

fuck your shitty country, go pay the mafia not to burn down your home

My country is worldwide regarded as one of the most beautiful place to visit, for food, art, beauty, history, seaside, mountains, football, etc.

Every evolved country has criminal organizations, ever heard of yakuza? Italian mafia is overly memed and only an aussie farmer with no knowledge of anything would think I actually have to pay them anything.

I can literally come to your farmer country, make the shittiest pizza of my life and have one of you bigots pay me 3k $ a month for that. How pathetic is that?

If you come to Italy you'll just be regarded as another ignorant farmer who has no clue who Da Vinci was.

F

>My country is worldwide regarded

nope

More than Chinktraslia

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're one

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart

You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart

*dives*

>go pay the mafia not to burn down your home

kek australia is an ndrangheta colony nowadays

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3400577/How-31-Calabrian-mafia-families-control-60-percent-Australia-s-drug-trade.html
>'I'm going to cut his 'f***in' head off': How the Calabrian mafia came to Australia in the 1920s and brought murder and a billion dollar drug trade which is now controlled by 31 families across the nation
>Sixty percent of Australia's drug trade is controlled by 31 Italian families

F

thank you Argentinian brother. There's such a deep connection beetween our two countries football cultures I'm pretty sure you guys are the only one who truly understand us and what is going on on with italian football right now.

I will definitely root for you at the WC, I hope you can finally get what you and Messi deserve.

I wasn't expecting the banter to kick off this early

2018 is going to be better than 7-1

F. These other retarded Aussies are still butthurt over that loss like 8 years ago. As if they had a chance in hell.

>worldwide
everyone knows you're corrupt and poor

Pathetic shithole

Cheating, dumb, Italian scum.

S

I already posted earlier but fuck Italy for real real

F desu
wanted another Brazil v Italy final

F

I'm 1/128th Italian and am so disappointed I won't be able to cheer on Italy this WC as it is my ethnic homeland

t. Soros employee slightly trying to influence people to post amerimutts memes and expand the division between white americans and europeans

You're not fooling anyone buddy