Kek

Kek
Do Americans really have a penis inspection day?

of course we do

it's mandatory for all K-12 public schools

what do they NOT have penis inspection day in the third world?

yes
k-12

If you get a physical in school they bring in a doctor and have them take a look. Sometimes it's mandatory and sometimes it isn't.

Top degenerate

I had one, but not sure if I speak for everyone.

It was done by a girl, but my male PE teacher was there too.

Are you saying they never checked yours out? How do you know everything's alright with it?

>Be Turd World Country
>Not have Penis Inspection Day
>Die of Urethra Poisoning

k through 12?
fug i never had my wenier tougged while i was a child XDDDDD

Why would you let the jews check out your dick?

This is what you get for mutilating your members

It's more of a Community Circumcision Checking Celebration

Fuck off, Pedro. Getting your penis inspected by a fucking medical professional is important when you're growing up. But what would you know about it? You probably never even seen a Doctor that didn't have tarot cards and a dried gourd full of beads.

thats why all americans end up homossexuals?

We have it too Juan.
Get with the times, nigger. You catch nearly all of dick-related diseases and embarassing mutations with a mandatory penis inspection. It's especially important in countries where your dick doesn't get snipped, because foreskins often have tightness related problems.

And because it's a male issue, men don't go to the doctor by themselves because it's embarrassing. Which leaves men who have dick-issues to suffer, get depressed and destroy their self-esteem because their dick looks bad or is uncomfortable to even piss with.

Dick problems go a long way with men, you shouldn't take them lightly.

>Murijews actually defending a pedophile fondling their penises

Only when you sister is in town.

It's page 10 so I'll just pop in and say no, we don't have penis inspection day

The other posters are pulling your leg

They do inspect for head lice though

When I was 12 or so I went to getmy physical and the female doctor jerked me off and made me cum. Is that norMal? She said she wanted to see if everything was working properly, I guess it makes since but I've never heard of anyone else doing this?

>says the third world cuck whose shit country doesn't even have PID

You come from a shitstain on the underpants of geopolitics rather than a real country, so your lack of understanding is understandable. It's the same as if an African nigger asked why we pay a witch doctor to look at our teeth, the concept is just too far beyond them

Yes, all P.E. classes have a mandatory penis inspection day. It's basically there to ensure that boys with uncut dicks are properly washing them, to avoid infections and the like.

Does the rest of the world seriously not do this??? Enjoy your infected dicks, I guess.

>Mexican intellectual falling for the bait this hard

Go back to cs 1.6 paco. No one looks at our dicks.

i remember one time in 7th or 8th grade i was having my penis inspected and heard them pledging allegiance to the flag in a neighboring classroom. i felt a boner developing and became worried but then they stopped thankfully. unfortunately they started singing "god bless america" shortly thereafter and my dick got hard in the penis inspector's hands :^\

that means your dick looked weird

they don't do that for normal looking dicks, they do it when it looks like there might be a problem with it

>tfw grew up in america
>got picked on in school because i was the only kid who wasnt circumcised
>parents literally took me to a rabbi for a snipping when i was 13 so i would stop getting bullied