Let's have a Zooey Deschanel appreciation thread. She's my favourite actress, I just love her...

Let's have a Zooey Deschanel appreciation thread. She's my favourite actress, I just love her. What is your opinion on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbEjCvdGaZU
youtube.com/watch?v=SAxPLSvvbXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's shit.

She would be nothing without her bangs

And why is that, friendo?

she was good in all the real girls

Because her only act consists of playing a quirky 20-something hipster straight out of Williamsburg. She has no emotional depth and no talent. She was the "it" girl and the poster child for one of the worst cultural movements in history, which was also comprised of healthy dose of Pabst Blue Ribbon, Mumford and Sons, worn out vinyl records, and straw fedoras. She was the Katy Perry for the "counterculture" market. Her music is shit but I guess it's not even fair to call it her music since she didn't write any of the melodies or play any of the instruments.

She's just absolute garbage all around. Some actors are angry when they are typecast into one role but Zooey can actually only play one character. Her time is already over. Her last actual gig was asking Siri if it's raining when she was standing next to a fucking window.

That's not true.

Hipsters aren't that bad. At least they have jobs for the most part. Could have been way worse, we could have fully embraced nigger culture that popped up in the early 2000's

She's cute but she's ageing horribly and she comes off like a MASSIVE bitch. You can tell just by her body language and personality that she's a dead fish in bed and her insistence that she has musical talent that the rest of the world enables because of her pretty eyes and quirker persona is embarrassing.

This is a 37 year old woman

youtube.com/watch?v=fbEjCvdGaZU

hipsters are the reason for sjws. they will always be cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAxPLSvvbXY

she's hot

that's where you're wrong kiddo, people who unfairly discriminate against others, like yourself, are responsible for SJWs

This

feeth thread

wew, I thought you guys were exaggerating

Looks good, shit eyebrows though.

ok undergrad

S2 of New Girl was her peak hotness.

would gladly bang however then would have to listen to her play me her latest song and have to listen to her sing

her cute little box would let me put up with this for awhile

hipster lives matter

>we could have fully embraced nigger culture that popped up in the early 2000's

That's exactly what happened and you're kidding yourself if you don't think that hipsters have embraced rap and nigger culture. They might have some Bon Iver and Animal Collective in their Starbucks playlist, but you're also guaranteed to find plenty of gay shit like Tyler the Creator and Kanye. Hipsters are the kind of people who have embraced "multiculturalism" and they're the kinds of dudes who wind up being actual cucks in open marriages where their wife fucks 30 different Chads and Tyrones while they abstain because it promotes rape culture and propagates their privileged genes.

Holy christ user, get off of the internet for a while

Why do Jews force goy women to convert before marrying them?

Seems kind of fucked up.

EYE HERPES

Fucking this, she's garbage

Leave Zooey alone

Nice trips.
Would have never recognized her famalam.

Impressive soles

She's past her prime and her show is shit. That being said, i used to love her, back when she was "this chick from hitchikers and elf". She was really pretty..
And her music aint that bad

Who is this pooper scooper?

Kanye is unironically great.

>She was the Katy Perry for the "counterculture" market.

This is the perfect way of putting it - well done, user.

She looks way better like that