Europe

>he lives in Europe
>hasn't visited all countries in his tiny continent
Literally what's your excuse?

>t. never went out of his own favela

I literally visited Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and all the seaside states of Brazil

cheapest flights within Europe are usually 100€ and cheap airbnb is 30€/night
also south america is piss cheap compared to Europe, except for brazilian import tariffs.

my cousin is in portugal and she managed to get easyjet flights for 10 euros, also there are trains and other stuff. I mean everything is so close. The time you spent travelling from SP to Rio is the same to get from Rome to Paris.
>also south america is piss cheap compared to Europe
For europeans maybe

neetbux arent enough for traveling

Brazil and Argentina aren't cheap, they have a high cost of living

I don't want to get bombed by the alahu akbars in the western Europe

i prefer being handgrenaded too, patrician taste

>coming from Swede

:DD
I don't want that too

I know right ;D
Anyway still safer than the western Europe

>this american-tier fearmongering
you are more likely to die in a plane crash or a car accident that in the hands of Ahmed the Chad

Nah I'm just messing with you, I just don't travel much because I don't really care about that, tho I have been to like 8 countries or something

btw
>Ahmed the Chad
why are you sucking alahu akbars dick

I'll visit them when we are at war, gun in hand.

Havent got enough time, or money.
Definitely would otherwise though. Would love to travel to London or Paris sometime.

muslims are known to be alpha men at least in russia

My own country has enough to see for at least 10 years of internal tourism. Most other countries are the same.

Sure, you can travel abroad and meet completely distinct cultures if that's your thing, but it's not like each of our cities is that similar to the others and there's nothing to see.

dirty moorish dog portugal is a cultureless shithole

drop the proxy my friend

>dog
why is this an insult
dogs are better than 99% of people

our neighbors don't like us visiting

>moorish
>dog as an insult
I wonder who...

>I abhor travel.
>My funds are sank in to a costly renovation.
>I am a turbo autist with no one to travel with.

Says a lot about Russian Men...

Why would I leave the comfort of my snow hut?

I've been to UK (it's my favorite country),
Spain (Castilla is god tier, Madrid, Segovia, Salamanca, Valladolid, Toledo, it's beautiful)
Italy (really disappointed),
Andorra,
Monaco,
Switzerland (very clean, durkas everywhere in Geneva),
Luxembourg (my gosh, it's ugly)
Belgium
The Netherlands (Amsterdam is very beautiful)
Czech Republic
Greece (beautiful country, very disappointed by Athens)

I want to visit
Ireland,
Portugal,
Norway,
Russia,
Hungary,
Turkey

I paid 125 eur for flight to Vienna
cheap flights my ass

Athens is a dump. I was very impressed with Spain and Portugal.
Ryanair's prices went way up around 2011. I remember flying from Germany to Latvia for 35 euros, now it's over 150.

travel by bus or train then

>cheapest flights are usually 100€
Mate you need to find your flights better. At the right times you can get them for half that

>at the right times
where do you look for flights? i usually look in the google flights thing

I know what you mean, my Brazilian brother. You have to spend thousands on tickets here. Europeans don't know how lucky they are.

I don't even want to leave my house let alone my country.

>visiting Italy and Greece
>go to some dirty, refugee-infested hellhole city like Athens or Bologna
You are fucking idiots, they have like 10.000 better places to visit

Skyscanner is always a good shout
If you're flexible with the dates use the whole month option and choose what's most convenient
If you're not fussy with where you go pick everywhere as the location and just jet off to the cheapest place

my travel map

train is much more expensive desu

and this is my hookup map

red - sex
orange - nonvaginal/anal sex (bj,hj..)
yellow - just kissing

Mine

neat man, did you fuck chinese girls who are horny for BWC?

My cousin is currently in China

I have never left my country before and I have no interest in doing so, there's no point.

Yes I fucked a couple, it's hard to find attractive ones there though

Skyscanner is what I use and has never disappointed.

yeah, Ive heard so haha
but eh, also never had a thing for asian girls tbqh

We have a lot of Vietnamese here and they are....nice!!

>the beta traveler

I lived in Tallinn, Estonia for 2 years. Go to Finland, they seriously love Spanish guys.
>Catalonia separate +1

>tfw not living in America to fuck all these Sup Forums qts
btw how did you manage to live in 4 different countries? I wish I had a job like that to make it happen

Have you visited the Amazon jungle, though?

>Be born
>Already visited all the countries in your massive continent

He is right. They even love "darkish" balkaniggers if they look at least average

memes aside, swedish girls dont like foreigners much tho

>never had a thing for asian girls tbqh
Neither have I but sex is sex

Germany for 9 months for an exchange.
Estonia for 2 years - Masters degree
Russia for 4 months - Masters thesis work
This

Been to Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Norway

GERMANIA ERWACHE

most of these countries are either boring or the same as other countries

(Poland, Czech Republic, Slovvakia, Hungary)
(Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania)
(British isles """countires""")
(Norway, Denmark, Sweden)
etc.

What's the point of visiting Slovakia if you know Poland and Czech Rep. for example?

I have no excuse for not having visited Russia, Portugal, England and any balkan country though

spain is an union of kingdoms just like the UK, i dont really support bombastic separatism campaigns but i wanted to make a distinction for the one region i didnt visit
>Estonia
isnt that pretty much Finland but poorer? it seems like a decent place as far as eastern europe goes

>"""countires"""
No bully

Nice, too bad I'm not a better student to go on these erasmus exchange programs in Europe

but there are nice projects to go to some countries for a week or so. I've been in Italy (Rome) for 10 days via erasmus+
and I'd go to Finland if I didnt leave some exams for September..fuck me

Seriously, all /uni/ fags who are too poor to travel, you can go with erasmus+ basically for free
you'll do some "volunteering" but its actually nothing..depends on a project

Estonia is a great intro into 'eastern europe'. Poorer...yes because wages are low, but they have a thriving; growing tech industry. It pretty much is little Finland with Nordic flare, but has that Soviet feeling. I am actually looking into starting a company there. If you are in Uni, try doing an ERASMUS there.

You've visited Wales but not England?

What kinda company?

Yeah, I always was jealous of the erasmus program the Euro countries have. We don't have anything like that. You got lucky by missing Finland. When I was there, the students that were in Helsinki could not afford to go out because of the insane prices. Tallinn is cheap enough to have a great time at the same time be in northern europe.
I envy the fact that travel and countries are easy to get to over there. I have always found it cool that you can fly to another country in 2 hours or so; or take a train to Berlin for the weekend. You all don't realize how lucky you are.

i visited london and saw the guards, the big ben and the london eye
also was in manchester just for a plane
thats it, dont really consider it a visit

Don't bother with Canada if you've already done the USA m8

A travel agency. I have a license here.

>You all don't realize how lucky you are.
Indeed. So many people are not grabbing these cheap travelling opportunities, and even more dont even know they exist!

Rome was one of the greatest expereinces I ever had and Ive barely spent any money on it since my travel costs, place to sleep and food were free. We were only spending money on alcohol and nights out

I really want to see Banff nationalpark, so I was talking with a friend about renting a car from Wyoming then driving through Montana into Canada, and then finishing in Washington state. I really like hiking

richfag

There really is no difference, save Quebec.

Is there space for a soon to be graduated computer scientist senpai?

I work in aldi, I just spend my money on travelling instead of getting shitfaced

When you go to China you can get shitfaced absolutely free of charge at clubs

Yeah, my english mate lived in Bangkok, when I went to visit him, we would get free drinks and tons of attention from girls and guys alike, because his girlfriend took us to local places outside of city-center. I suppose being a young, attractive white guy has it's benefits in places like that.

yeah my cousin and hiis german friend literally got a free enterance and an extra bottle of some alcohol hahah I thought they were lying

nice

Of course, but I am still gathering funds here to make that move, mate. I am shooting for a springtime 'great leap'.
They are building an Aldi about 5 miles down the road. They have invaded the US.

Vodka, whiskey, champagne they'll give it to you. I had a great time there
If you got a couple of girls with you it's even better

I don't see why the US would need aldi, your supermarkets were cheaper when I visited. I guess they will adjust the price, but still, why would you go to aldi when you can go to like walmart or costco

And a hookah
Noice!! I love those things

my fucking god I'm dying
and apperantly girls would just approuch you on their own, because they want to have an experience with a white guy. They'd send me pictures with different girls almost every night

what hollywood does to non western countries, I love it
Thanks americans

Getting free shit like that attracts local girls to you too so it's a win win

actually we are still flooded with nazis

>They are building an Aldi about 5 miles down the road. They have invaded the US.

We went to a bar that had a wall full of framed pictures with all the white people who had visited. They took one of us as well. Kinda wanna see if it's hanging there lol

I literally moved in Europe just 4 months ago.

If you go on the dance floor girls will gravitate towards you, just a case of you making a move on them

Did you get many strangers approaching you for pictures?

Exactly, we don't need a new chain here. They just can't compete with our supermarkets. Costco>Walmart
>I detest walmart...been years since I've stepped into one.
Kek I laughed a little too much!!

>tfw you'll never go out in China with american,dane,and brit bros from Sup Forums and fuck local chinese girls while getting shit for free in clubs
live is unfair

My excuse: Too expensive and a lot of languages

I live in the canaries so I can't just take the car and drive around and if I wanted to take the ferry with my car to continental spain it would cost like 300€

>what hollywood does to non western countries, I love it...Thanks americans
You are welcome, amigo!

I guess Bangkok is more used to whites at this point, so it only happened like twice with strangers on the street during the month I lived there, but I had selfies taken every night with locals when we went out

I had to go to a walmart just to experience it, I was very amused when I actually saw lardtubs on scooters in there, and I think I laughed out loud when it literally had a mcdonalds inside

Has anyone called you a Scheisse Auslaender yet?

Pissed me off when people did this from a distance though

Walmart is like a drive in movie theatre, you can entertain yourself for hours in there

Scheiß Ausländer!
yes