6. Portugal
7. Argentina
8. Croatia
9. Uruguay
10. Colombia
11. Belgium
12. Russia (rigged)
13. Peru (meme magic)

Every other nation is there to just make up the numbers.

1. Alabama
2. Everyone else

>England over Spain and Portugal
>France better than Germany

'Murica here. We already won the World Series, will win the Olympics (again!) this winter, and are dominant in basketball and football. Have fun with your semen guzzle cup.

>1. France

STOOOOOOOOOOOOP MEMING US INTO BEING THE FAVOURITE

YOU KNOW THAT WHENEVER Sup Forums BELIEVES SOMETHING, THE OPPOSITE HAPPENS

STOP JINXING US

>engelel
>passing the group stage

well >you unironically have the better team of them all

>France 1st
no
watch the games
Miracle if they go in the semis

Messi will lead Argentina to victory and finally evolve into the everlasting GOAT of all time. You are mindless subhuman fucks if you do not believe this.

Shit ranking

Actual power rank
1. Brazil
2. Germany
3. Spain
4. France
5. Belgium
6. Argentina
7. England
8. Portugal
9. Colombia
10. Uruguay

>congo turkey and pakistan above brazil
Nice meme, muhamed

Not the best team, the most potential, not the best team

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who is the leicester city of the world cup?

France lost the Euro finals to a Ronaldo-less Portugal a year ago in their own soil. What makes you think they're favourites to win the WC?

good post

France have the strongest squad. They also beat Germany at the last Euros. You need a certain number of black players to be elite these days.

agreed with this post

Overrating Belgium is the most casual, FIFA kiddie mistake you can make.

They are literally like the England """Golden Generation""" team, great players but guaranteed to choke. They also have Pookaku leading the line.

yeah, idk why the fuck op put us at 3. this is more likely

we lost a game we would have won 9 times out of 10
we won a game we would have lost 9 times out of 10

luck is a huge factor in football

Iceland

:)

2 of those aren't real sports

Lol the fucking arrogance of england never fails to amaze me. You're lucky if you make it out of groups.

Can't wait to see our lads make it into the top 12 purely by making every team they play against lose the will to live before half time.

No matter how shit we are and how much people dump on us for it, it never fails to make me laugh when I see fans of much better teams frothing at the mouth from us parking our nice little bus on their testes.

Alli - Kane - Sterling is the deadliest front 3 in international football (30 goals combined this season)

>3. England

1. Brazil
2. France
3. Germany
4. England
5. Spain
That's it.

Direland is going to get it's shit pushed by just about ajy seed 1 and 2 teams. Even Russia, just because of refball.

>1. France

Their team is going to fall apart mentally just like in south africa, Germany will win again in Russia unless the government gives them the whole team food poisoning before the final

>mejico not in top 3

you obviously dont know shit about spots or have never seen chicharrito play.

fuckk off omar.

real standings coming through

Brazil
Spain
France
Germany
Argentina
Portugal
England
Belgium
Croatia
Colombia
Uruguay

the rest

Brazil below argentina and this is objectively the most accurate list

America's official standing:
1.Brazil
2.Germany
3.France
4.Argentina
5.Spain
6.England
7.Portugal
8.Croitia
9.Uraguay
10.Belgium
11.Columbia

What are Italy's chances next year? I gotta root for Gli Azzurri

Germany
France
Brazil
Argentina
Uruguay
Spain
Portugal
Croatia
Belgium
Englel

This desu

idk how any stupid hue can be convinced into posting this image when they're literally the blackest, gorilla filled country in SA

sterling only scores meaningless goals (like the 4th goal in a 5-0 win)

thought provoking

This monkey gets it. But I would swap memegium with argentina, and Portugal with England.

Brazil
Spain
Germany
Portugal

lol @ whoever rates Belgium as a possible WC winner

Someone's probably already called you out but,

>England ahead of Brasil

In what world m8?

>13. Peru
Oh child, you have no idea

In the world where European teams always win the World Cup, which is the world we have been living in for quite some time now.

Perro caca

only correct answer so far

Replace England with iceland. England is a joke

Are there any white teams?

Many teams. Croatia, Poland, Russia, Uruguay, Argentina, Denmark, etc.

I will root for Poland, Peru and Portugal

People overating england and france. They won't come close

unironically Sweden.

Got to admit this is really surprising given that your country is one of the least white in Western Europe

>implying there wouldn't be a Holy Orthodox finale

> Sweden
> least white
Have you even been to Sweden?

>England

I like how everyone lists Croatia but not Mexico even though we always blow them the fuck out. Mid-tier European teams are so overrated. Even Peru or Costa Rica have a better chance than trash like Sweden or Croatia.

Needs a power gap after Argentina
Needs a REALLY big power gap after Portugal

>france
>england

Literally no one here except you and this guy thinks you'll win, so you're fine baguette man

we dont have a single paki EVER called up for england

>France
how hard can you overrate a bunch of EPL shitters

>3. England
is Butland elite

Tonight France-Germany
This will be... interesting... to see if the Turko-Germano-Polish axis can be the Eternal Franco-African Alliance.

Poland and Iceland are the whitest.

How are Munich and Dortmund doing in UCL?

Power Ranking

1- Brazil
2- Germany
3- Spain
4- Portugal

Portugal may win this, compared to 2014 new coach whole new team except ronaldo and pepe

>Forgetting Colombia’s meme magic

Come on

>England

France or Brazil will win this. Germany has no chance this time around.

>England

I reckon we're like 10th most likely to win

I think France has a better chance than us at winning the WC next year, but you shouldn't judge the German team based on how they perform at friendlies. They are notorious for being bad at friendly matches.

Is Nani playing? Would be glorious if he stopped Cristiano's winning goal in the final like he did in that game against Spain kek

Why not? Germany has a lot of chance, even more than Brazil. Our midfield is shit besides Casemiro.

A new generation of redditors to bait. Wonderful.

It's England's year la

This : Germany dominated that match against a completely hopeless France.

In 9 out of 10 games Germany would have won 2:0. Unfortunately we scored pretty much TWO own goals.

You mean that one time you won 4 years ago lol we have a new coach and players in better form.
We surprised everyone this euro and if it wasnt for tsuuu magic we would have won it all.
We will surprise on the world cup as well.

WHY IN THE FUCK DOES Sup Forums CONSIDER BRAZIL TO BE STRONGER THAN GERMANY OR FRANCE?

Sweden is much whiter than the UK

Well the team is so deep Low just throws names in a hat to pick starting 11s

france has more polish players (at least 2) than germany (exactly 0)

Never forget: Sup Forums is always wrong.

good thread

THIS

Sup Forums = the anti Sup Forums

change argentina before belgium and I agree, also, huge power gap before england

England? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Most likely to go out in the quarter final after doing fuck all for ninety minutes and conceding a late goal more like.

Give one single reason why Belgium aren't going to choke

Uruguay will win it (meme magic)

Football is for chads. Who cares

>Colombia not number 1

Dancing niggers says otherwise.

>England

Mexico's A team isn't ranked? We have a really good team this year. We raped CONCACAF

>France
Seriously? After they choked a final on home soil to Tsuless Poortugal? After Luxembourg held their strongest team in Paris? Gimme a break, they're choke artists.

>Germany
Maybe, but no one ever defends the World Cup in the modern era. In fact, it's the opposite these days. Holders always seem to fall apart catastrophically. Brazil being thrashed in the 1998 final, France's shitshow in 2002, Brazil only making the quarters in 2006, Italy going out in the groups in 2010, and Spain going out in the groups in 2014. If anyone is to buck this trend I admit it's probably most likely to be Germany, though.

>England
kek

>Brazil
The actual favourites imho. Pressure is off them now they are no longer on home soil, and this pretty young group of players are out to avenge 7-1. Such is the way in football that I can see them doing just that.

Only other team I give a fighting chance is Argentina. As bad as they were at times in the qualifiers, their attack can rip any opponent apart on its day, and for that reason they should never be ruled out. Spain are dreadful up top, Belgium are a proven meme team who choke when it counts (not surprising when you have Lukaku and Hazard in your team), and Portugal are awful.

1. Brazil
2. Germany
3. Argentina
4. France

Anyone else is irrelevant.

>3. Argentina

What's wrong with you?

we are still so much whiter than you, you almost only have niggers for christs sake

I gave pretty extensive reasoning, so go ahead and refute it if you want. I dunno how you expect me to reply.