If you voted Labor in our election Aussies, you are the problem

Inb4 we have another minority government and we don't get anything done in the next four years.

Who the hell voted for that pleb that is Shorten?

He can't negotiate with Putin or Trump. We need toughness.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/comedy/article/2016/07/04/pauline-hanson-converts-islam-after-accidentally-eating-halal-certified-sausage
qt.com.au/news/strange-politics-heres-what-cory-bernardi-up-to/3050954/
9news.com.au/sitecore/content/news/news/national/2016/07/02/09/14/election-2016-lambie-confident-of-re-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a tough choice because both major parties are just so shit but I did vote Liberal in the end because Labor supports shit like safe schools, upping the refugee quota etc

>He can't negotiate with Putin or Trump
I don't think you'll find the grey ghost any better.

Having said that, I think in the not-too-long run this result will be good in that it opens the possibility of based Tones running the show. Even if he doesn't manage to achieve anything, he's a one-man meme-machine on par with Trump and Putin.

>if you didn't vote for One Nation you are part of the problem

This, also.

I had them third, but it was no use in my electorate.

As long as you had them you're fine by me m8

You won't get toughness with Turncuck.
The best we can hope for is he Liberals turning on him, and bringing Based Tone back.

this, no rat turncoat ever held onto power for long. A lib win is pretty much guaranteed because the media is shilling hard for labors slight gain. The people put based tones into power not this back stabbing weasel.

Turncuck is as much a problem as any of them.

Having a private muslim dinner is treason. He's no prime minista of mine.

Fuck off. If they want a united Australia again, ban the fucking immigrants and muslims once and for all. Promote the population with focus on having kids. Stop fucking over first home owners with the housing market bullshit that is rife in this country.

>instability in australian politics
BTFO FAGGOTS

Yeah so you heard that bitch turnbulls speech right?
Sounds like a fucking sore loser to me.

He should pop that cock back in his mouth where it belongs

Fuck off, Malcolm.

i voted one nation

Turnbull is as bad as Rudd when it comes to egotistical PMs. He clearly loves the smell of his own farts, and courts people who would never in their life vote Liberal. What a fucking traitorous snake.

>Who voted for Shorten
Women, poofters, immigrants, and selfish boomers

>tfw you were a naive 18 year old when Rudd was sworn in

>tfw the country would've been Tip Top if we instead voted in Howard again and let Costello take over after him

It all went wrong the minute he left

b-but MUH GUNZ

Love him or hate him, John Howard was one of the greatest politicians in Australian history.

What if I told you I had one nation first, katter second, Xenophon third, le weed party fourth, mah drugs fifth and Yarr me hearties sixth?

Don't care about anything else WE GOT ONE NATION IN THE SENATE

One Nation and KAP the whole way.

I'd say you did alright m8, only alright.

sbs.com.au/comedy/article/2016/07/04/pauline-hanson-converts-islam-after-accidentally-eating-halal-certified-sausage

Fucking sbs.

>in the next four years
Elections are every 3 years m8, and can be sooner if the PM chooses.

Personally I think it is better when they can't get anything done, since 90% of what they do is shit.

You really think that Turnbull, the labor plant, can negotiate with Putin or Trump? are you fucking dreaming?

Regardless, this is the beginning of the end for the Liberal party, they don't even represent conservative Australians.

>Regardless, this is the beginning of the end for the Liberal party, they don't even represent conservative Australians.

It's always darkest before dawn, my friend.
qt.com.au/news/strange-politics-heres-what-cory-bernardi-up-to/3050954/

Where the fuck did you get that gay cunt idea put in your head? Bloke came in during the fucking mining boom, I could've been Prime minister and managed to run a surplus in the same situation. Not to mention all the public assests that custard arm 4 eyed cunt sold off. Why does nobody on a politics board know how politics works?

you forgot unionists you cuck

Hanson has a guaranteed 2 seats, another 2 highly likely seats, and potentially another 2 depending on preferences. What a fucking time to be alive

Oh yeah, unionist too, forget to mention them. Dunno how I managed that tbph

>One Nation and KAP the whole way
KAP is a spent force. Bob Katter is 100 years old and his party did shit at the election.

We need to put all our support behind Pauline and One Nation. We have a real opportunity now.

Lets face it none of our options where that great.

Re-read what I wrote. I said he was a great politician, not a great PM.
Given the Australian attitude that all politicians are cunts, I wouldnt say that was much of a compliment.

In a hung parliament who is the PM?

Is Bernardi a good candidate to lead a proper right wing movement?

He has some good positions on some things but does anyone know if he shares the usual Liberal Party worship of big business and speculators?

Is he nauseatingly pro-Israel and slavish in his worship of USA neo-con foreign policy?

>a guaranteed 2 seats
A guaranteed one seat m8, maybe one or two others.

>Who the hell voted for that pleb that is Shorten?

Shortie Willie?
Rapists? Union bludgers, gays and gibmedats far and wide?

Just the other side of the (((same coin))).

>In a hung parliament who is the PM?
The current one until the majority of the parliament indicates it does not support him.

This, the choice was between an extended enema or an extended prostate exam.

Why are Tazzie and the territories such cunts?

>Who the hell voted for that pleb that is Shorten?

You don't vote for the man you idiot, you vote for the policies.

They need the gibmedats.

>m...muh mining boom

Mining boom was still going strong during Rudd's term mate

GFC negated it m8.

I voted Nationals and One Nation.
I am delighted that ON got a seat.

>tfw

kek always some scapegoat. GFC was 2009, Ruddy start in 2007 and was well into a deficit in his first year in office. Howard was in surplus the whole time he was in. Let's see you pull something out of your ass for Rudd's first two years.

>I voted Nationals
Admitting to mental retardation.

He was popular with Twitter users.

So there's that.

I remember the economy went into the shitter when W Bush was still president and he left office in January 2009 so things were shit before then.

>He can't negotiate with Putin or Trump.
implying Cuckstralia's in the position to be negotiating anything, rather than being dictated to.

This annoys me too. I don't like Hanson / One Nation, but we live in a fucking pluralist society. There are racist people in Australia, and those people are perfectly entitled to elect a representative that espouses those views. It's not up to our taxpayer-funded SBS to lampoon one particular candidate for the purpose of discrediting them.

In a hung parliament, it is the leader of whichever party is able to cobble together a majority coalition (by wrangling independents to come across to their side). If the Governor General cannot be convinced any party can form a stable majority government, he will call for a second general election.

Until such time as someone forms the next government, the previous prevailing government remains in caretaker mode, and Turnbull remains the caretaker PM. This is essentially a title only, as the government's executive powers are stripped during caretaker mode.

Better than going Greens.

Well you remember wrong

P.S. is this a Sup Forums containment thread for Strayans

The fall clearly begins in 2008.

>Implying I didn't vote for exactly this kind of situation

Absolute bullshit mate. I can tell you're inbred (4 years)

voted greens, fuck both the majors - I would rather chaos than either of them having a mandate.

ITT - conservacucks

I voted labor and greens. Fight me.

>Greens
I'd rather have literal anarchy than a Greens majority - it'd fuck the country a lot less

Also
>not putting first preference as a pro-gun party
fucking cucks

My thoughts as well m8.

I'm not an uneducated minimum wage cuck, and actually have training in economic policy so I voted for Labor/the Greens.

Good to see the coalition and their dumbshit uneducated bogan following get btfo, great work Australia keep it up

QLD plz go.

why do you guys try so hard to be pretend texans? You are just swamp faggots with really bad tattoos?

If I was elected for pm, I'd pass a law that would ban all forms of social media in this country.

I voted one nation!

tip top vote m8

loving this hung parliament.
Watch the right cry

I'm from Sydney, actually.

Wait for the postal votes they heavily favour Libs and Nationals... Also Hanson will hold the power in the senate!!!! More like greens btfo

>coalition
>dumbshit uneducated bogan following

85% of the vote are people who are buying into "MUH ECONOMY MUH LIFE" and the other 15% are rich cunts like me who actually know how the economy works

in comparison to labor which is 98% idiots who want benefits and free shit, and 2% somewhat educated people who subscribe to free shit and the foreign policy of labor

HAHAHAHHA

WHO'S THE FUCKING KEK NOW, HUH?

Mine was a postal vote :^)

the kind of people to do this are the kind to lean towards voting greens

im glad they informal vote desu

Still you mate.

>This retarded appeal

I'm right leaning but cutting $54b to medicare so they can give $54.5b to special interests to completely abhorrent.
Cuts to penalty rates are more ass kissing for those interests.Business is slow on Sunday so they should be paid their worth, it's the christian thing to do.
This fuckwit couldn't negotiate a greased stick up a pigs arse, that's why he's always using those gay pre-written speeches.
He's a fucking banker who made his money speculating on markets, everything we don't like.
He's weak on immigration, over 180,000 every year which is almost Germany tier retardation.
These fuckwit "free traders" have let the special interests write the trade deal which has made a foreign court the highest authority in the land.
You want a tobacco tax? Not happening with the TPP, the parliament cannot make laws that would inhibit market profits in any way.
You want to start a business, say goodnight fuckwit we've got the TPP.

9news.com.au/sitecore/content/news/news/national/2016/07/02/09/14/election-2016-lambie-confident-of-re-election

Lambie and Hanson are gonna have a cat fight something chronic.

I will back Hanson to win.

I would love to see them mud wrestle on the floor of the senate

You're a pig mate

>Current year
>Not being attracted to powerful lipstick-on-a-pig types

Shiggy diggy!

Lipstick on a bush pig m8.

Why did my post get deleted?

that is odd.

Only people in Shorten's electorate could vote for him

if you go labour minority government, you cunts can consider yourselves out of the Anglosphere

Fpwp typical aussie shit wanting to take in refugees

Liberal is our far right party

Lambie is actually repulsive. Gross

get your hands off the Lamb

Only nations with an Air Force allowed in here m8, sorry.

Hate Shorten, but I voted Labor because they'll fuck with negative gearing and help burst this fucking bubble we have

saw a once good mate of mine like this. so much butthurt.

>ALA shill fags still haven't shown their faces

ONE PERCENT

based Helen Clark for UN Secretary-General. keep that philistine Rudd out ffs.

Maybe not Bernardi, but perhaps Tones could get in on it; he's from the conservative faction of the Libs. I don't know what Bernardi is like as a speaker, he may be alright.

He's most probably in line with the economic right, being a lover of businesses is basically a part of being a Lib.

He apparently is a supporter of Israel, according to a website I found of dubious reliability. In all likelihood, his party would probably be like the Libs were in the 90s.

>like the Libs were in the 90s
That is not even close to good enough. The Libs and Nats being cucked then is what led to One Nation in the first place.

Your dick's just too small for her.

>thinking there is anyone who isn't Greens tier cuck that is anti-Israel

Look, the best you get is One Nation who doesn't care about any desert niggers. Or you can go all BDS and trade your country for a mystery meat of Mudslimes, Niggers and Chinks.

Or you can go full autism and form a NatSoc alliance and get 0.001% of the Senate vote.

Where is the general whats happening the internet says 68 68 other 5

muslim air force doesn't count