Ahh, hello Sup Forums, my good and dear friend. You are reading this in my voice now, yes? . Good. Now, be a a friend...

Ahh, hello Sup Forums, my good and dear friend. You are reading this in my voice now, yes? . Good. Now, be a a friend, and post in this Babylon 5 thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTbpyd_8mSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking wew.

Just started watching this today. So is it supposed to feel like a shit Deep Space Nine?

Just like DS9, season 2 is a serious improvement over season 1.

Londo, did you know there are copious amounts of lewd images of you and G'Kar floating around the Holonet?

This is now a Psi Corp thread

youtube.com/watch?v=qTbpyd_8mSM

Ignore this faggot, it's takes a vastly different direction to DS9

This show had some many qts.

So are you disagreeing that B5 S2 is better than B5 S1?

All seasons are good.

Are all seasons equally good?

Are you trying to deny that S1 and S5 are the weakest seasons?

Who was best qt and why was it Lennier?

Heresy!

Well, honestly, go fuck yourself.

>Them: "I'm watching season 1, it sucks."
>Me: "It gets better in season 2. Just stick with it for a bit."
>You: "Wrong! It was always perfect! Anyone who doesn't see this is a heretic!"
>Them: "So it doesn't get any better? Then I'll just drop it."
Shitheads like you are why our fandom is so small.

But Sinclair!

>hating on Sinclair
>not appreciating all the shit he went through and the subtle hints about what became of him in War Without End

lmao fuck off

Responding to the wrong post?

Yeah my bad, I read and then and thought you were saying Sinclair was the reason season 1 sucked

There are many reasons that season 1 sucked. Sinclair is one of them.

>But he's okay because of a season 3 episode!
Too little, too late.

wrong. best character in a skirt, right here.

Okay, you're a retard then. Good to know.

Not even sure how you wrapped your brain around the rest of the show being that stupid.

Or did you just watch it for the explosions and bright colors?

Or are you just a DS9 fag trying to bring down a rare B5 thread by pretending to be a fan and shit talking the show you claim to like?

>if you don't love season 1 then you're not allowed to like seasons 2, 3, 4 or 5
Yes, wonderful, let's make our secret club as small as possible, let's kick out everybody who doesn't share your opinions, that'll work out great for us.

Yes, because shit talking the characters and seasons and plots of the show we like will do us so much better.

>because shit talking the characters and seasons and plots of the show we like will do us so much better.
Yes, it will. Admitting the flaws instead of insisting that the show is flawless will work out much better for us.

See .

Wtf I love the Psi Corps now.