pls gib mexigf

damn I love latinas
but I just cummed
why did you post this OP

filthy cumdumpster

Just go get one across the border they are made for gringos

Not angry slavs

Is that considered indecent exposure?

Of course not, there is a thin string over her asshole.

why is she glistening, is that sweat? gross!

>posting a non-mexican girl
We are going for a theme here

i want more of this meme girl

Team name --> Team roster --> players names --> creep them all on social media until you find it

*mourns*

im here to save the thread

AGH EGHH AHHHEHHEMMM *clears throat*

cum lol

Thank you for the contribution, an American will feign irritation at this post when one becomes available.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little comment p and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the comment. The "epic" "lol, cum", isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a north american general. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic australian NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "LOL, CUM." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Which one do i tick lads

youtube.com/watch?v=U7xrQY_FLM4

"no"

No (ironically)

Only check 'yes' if you want to be my bf.

want to fug every woman posted in this thread

aren't you christian or I have you confused for someone else

no obviously

yeah well latinas will never live in finland so you never will

you have me confused for someone else

rude words

Si... si....

oh no :(
don't be sad finland. theres plenty of qt's over there

Why does that Venti girl post slutty enough photos to give me a boner, but not enough to make me want to masturbate?

whos the flag that used thats christian and used to argue with atheists with me
was it conway? I think it was the guy who started the /dixie/ threads

Yes. Love is love

yeah, that's conway

anyway lads

how are we doing this morning?

>I still have to wait 8 more days

yeah legalize pedophilia and beastiality too while we're at it since love is love
>being sarcastic obvious so inb4 v&

yes but they dont want me

but finns are cute posters on Sup Forums, so just cute post in real life also

>yfw some SJW types are coming to this logical conclusion

why the fuck is literally every company bleeding heart liberal? Only exception I can think of is chick fil a

Dancing to this atm

youtu.be/Nggqe-L9ZQ8

Because of social media, if you do something they don't like suddenly you have thousands of angry twatters acting like they represent all of America demanding you desist. The Silent majority is underrepresented on social media.

but this is really weird
like, if companies can see that conservative values are at least popular enough to get Trump elected, isn't that enough to realize that their particular views don't really matter that much?
I honestly just think these powerful people are out of touch with reality and just crazy.

Ok...

Well I imagine a firearm company or hunting gear store would tread a lot more carefully around conservative values and not care so much about left wing ones.

Whereas some online industry would care more what millennials think and not care about mocking Drumpf at all.

Silly mexican

I approved this

bueno

although lately I've been more worried about the earthquake than thinking about women.

no, marriage is hell and innocent gay men shouldn't have to experience it

That's why you should live for today instead of posting here

are you okay

if I'm okay, I worry about my aunt, since she lives in a tall building.

have you heard from her

I wonder what Twitch Streamers and Youtubers will do once the NEET bux dry up? Most of them are community college dropouts...

I always hear practically all of them say "that question terrifies me" whenever asked that. Especially since some of them have afforded their own place from it and made it their career

Reminds me of NFL players with a $3 million contract who buy their mom a $1 million dollar house and then fall apart financially once they retire.

The most popular ones will be able to shift to Patreon for income, the rest will become burger flippers

ACG, a game reviewer from youtube, makes like 6000 bucks a month from patreon and growing
now thats some fucking dough right there

Are you the ERP Dane or a normal Dane?

I'm a completely normal Dane.

Yooooo what's up guys!

hey, it's the nerd pussy again, if the ameribro that told me to go fuck that chick is here, fuck you m8

I regret that shit so hard rn man, now I killed my chance with oneitis forever mang

Are YOU the ERP Dane?

sup nigga

Uhhh.... n-no?....

>mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/rainNoiseGenerator.php
Doing a listen

I feel like Clark Kent went into the phone booth....

I wish I had a Scandinavian gf. Germanic/Scandinavian accents are very cute.

I can be your gf, if you want

Stop this.

You're a 22+ yr old man. I'm still a tenager (19). I'm not a faggot and I'm not interested.

I'll be your sugar mama
Succ me off

You're an adult dumbass

>now there are 2 shit posting danes, and they're fighting
neat

Doesn't mean I want a Danish NEET hitting on me.

There's actually 3 of us here now I think.

I'm sorry about all this.

Shut up

Which one is which? How do I avoid the gay one?

Shut it

Doin an ol’ bate

whatcha watching

defend me

I'm not sure what to tell them, I don't think I can convince them to stop

*stops*

I need a spic gf

I would lick her body

the danes are on a rampage!!!!!

I want a Dane to seduce me

*runs over you*

Be my gf slut

Very suave. I'm already wet.

A secular marriage means as much as any other contract under civil law. It has no moral significance whatsoever. Homosexuals still can't marry before God, neither can they reproduce. Thus given the principle of equality before the law, I would tick yes.

Why graveyards almost always foggy? And they expect me to think they're NOT haunted?

Going to search for a hazel-eyed gf in the poorest regions of our country. Upward mobility.

>wake up
>already 2 namefags and cara isn't even here yet

I have awoken

one of my roommates is having sex with his girlfriend lol...

Record it lol