Libertarian here

Libertarian here.

I was a Trump conservative up to new years, and after I've been "libertarianized" I've lost all direction in life including my principles, values and beliefs. I've been a horrible person.

Convince me to go more authoritarian again, Sup Forums

It's the only way I can be made great again.

Bump

Bump

>Finland
First off, leave your country and immigrate to Britain. It's only a matter of time before you get the full rapefugee package.

We can talk about authoritarianism after you do that.

Bump again and I'll ban you for a week

Come join, it's comfy!

>not "it's kampfy"

You had one job, Tojo.

Moderators are not allowed to reveal their superpower of banning

So, you get banned?

Sorry to hear about that, mongolian bro
Don't you have sheep to shag?

>after I've been "libertarianized" I've lost all direction in life including my principles, values and beliefs. I've been a horrible person.
Come back and jettison all of those woes, Suomibro.

I really need to go authoritarian again, I just can't convice myself it's the way to go for humanity.

Since I became a libertarian, I started doing a shitload of drugs (weed, shrooms, ecstacy, meth and so on but I'm not hooked on them though) and other degenerate things, and while those were fun as hell while doing them, they eat up your soul afterwards.

I'm a shell of what I used to be. I used to be a straight-edge, non-degenerate who excersized and studied for optimal masculinity. I NEED TO BE CONVINCED

Libertarianism doesn't mean all choices are good choices, only that it's up to you and not an external power to make those good choices on your behalf.

Exactly.

I need authoritarianism because I want to feel that degeneracy is highly discouraged. I want to have that burning sensation, that if I fall short of my goals I'm a fucking loser. I lost that after I became a libertarian. I see no point in life, just hedonism.

And none of your disappointment with your current state is impetus to change?

Doesn't make me want to change one bit.

I don't see a point in being the greatest version of myself after my "transition".

I'm getting mixed signals from you, user. One second you say you hate what you've become, the next you say you don't care.

Maybe he hated himself before but now just hates himself less but for a different reason.

I don't hate what I've become, but I know I SHOULD. That's the problem. I can't hate myself enough to change myself unless I believe in a universal code of conduct in life. I need rules, strict rules. Right now I don't see a problem in anything degenerate that I do, but I know I should.

Does that make any sense to you?

Okay, so you hate that you don't hate yourself.

Maybe you need to figure out what the effects of degeneracy are, and how it changes who you really are and overall makes you weaker. By that I mean give a meaning to your actions, rather than just a name.

study the life of joseph stalin

You are the reason that libertarians are made fun of .

You're a cuck in either scenario, in your current state your a pathetic nobody , in your authoritarian state you are kneeling before papa Putin , or a Hitler.

To truly be Aryan and libertarian , you need to be an entrepreneur like Clint Eastwood, of the Kuck Brothers. You have to carve your own oath in life , not take some Greek olive oil reviewing forums advice .

You don't need authoritarianism, and those of us without a guilt complex don't want it.

Consider how smug you'd get to be as a libertarian non-degenerate. Show authoritarians that individuals are the driving force behind societal improvement.