Do Austrians today still want to join Germany?

Do Austrians today still want to join Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvScN4vNWcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No sane person would want that.

Only the "liberal left", they basically want Merkel to be chancellor and import more refugees.

The majority thinks Germany decided to sudoku.

At best they want to Anschluss Bavaria for themselves.

is there who had wanted that?

Is the refugee situation in Germany really that bad?

Austria never wanted to join Germany. They were the first victim of nazi agression

No refugges in Austria

t. austrian on vacation in germany

Would make sense desu.

but the aggressor was an Austrian

Yes. I went to Nürnberg and after leaving the hotel and while walking through the Altstadt, I did not see an ethnic german for 40 minutes. I'm not exaggerating, there were only middle easteners and ethopians. Same shit in every city in the west I went to.

Dresden was the exact opposite.

No, Austria was the victim and suffered more than Poland

>german flag post
>behind the keyboard sits a russian

germans have small penises

>t. knower

Austria should annex Germany and change its name to Germany then, while Austria with its current territory becomes a federal state.in Germany.

Would not mind it.

T. Bavarian

And then Netherland should annex Germany and do the same

The Netherlands (as a country) is just a coalition of German states. I don't think we really need to become part of Germany, because the situation we are in is better now. However, I support German unity.

How do they learn the language? I have big problems with the genders. They just don't make sense to me and there are only few rules to help.

Nowadays it doesn't matter anyways, since we are all in EU, but imagine it would have happend 100-200 years ago. Then United Germany-Netherlands could have become a real colonial superpower

Well, the Netherlands was a colonial power and Germany had a lot of European land. But I don't think it's necessary to annex ourselves when we can do it this way. When the Netherlands would join Germany we might become just a tiny German state instead of a country with a big naval history and beautiful flag.

Can't we just call it "greater Netherlands"? Imagine a country called Greater Netherlands as a world leader.

But Netherland wasn't able to compete with colonial heavyweights like France, England or Spain. Dutch could only take land that others didn't want.
If Netherlands had German army to back them up, things could have been differently

>How do they learn the language?
They don't, simple as that.

You can even find plenty of 3rd generation turkish immigrants who can barely speak a few German words. Such is the power of the welfare state.

>british flag post
>behind the keyboard sits a paki

We actually could for a long time. We lost most of our colonies to the bongs when we were occupied during the Napoleonic wars and they didn't give it back afterwards. Being occupied by Napoleon isn't that shameful, even Prussia and Austria couldn't stop him.

Lol.no.

Death to Germany.

>Is the refugee situation in Germany really that bad?
Compared to what Sup Forums thinks? no but everyone I know who regularly goes there (once a more a year) say that the cities are rapidly changing.

>They were the first victim of nazi agression

>How do they learn the language? I have big problems with the genders. They just don't make sense to me and there are only few rules to help.
Man, third worlders rarely learn the language. We have Hispanics who have been here for 20 years who still can't speak the language and I doubt the "New Germans" will be that much better.

t. drumpfkin

n-no, please, anything but that

#ImWithHer

>How do they learn the language?
kek

fucking idiot

Yeah what the fuck did you think, its the official stance and the argument we used not to get divided into 4 occupation zones like you spastics did

How can you live in a foreign country and not learn the local language? Isolating yourself like this requires some real skills.

Oh come now, Austria isn't big enough for 4. You'd get one, and it'd probably be US.

No it doesnt, it just takes fear of change and human nature of going the easy way namely congregating with your own language group socially and residence wise.
>Austria isn't big enough for 4
What are you talking about, it happened and looked like this but luckily lasted only till 1955 when Khrushchev used us to appease the west

What do you personally think?

I'd like to keep as much political autonomy as possible on this continent of cucks, thank you

Interesting thread. Basically both are same enthnic.

Very misleading comic
Austrians are the masters/overlords in this relationship

This
Germany is helpless without the Austrian mastermind

Most Americans think he was german sadly.

>They were the first victim of nazi agression

ah yes, true

you don't need a big army in europe to be a successful colonial nation

My city is still relatively shitskin-free and most of our immigrants are Sklavenoi and Dacii. It's not a shithole either but actually very pretty and with ancient history.

I'm not telling though, I'd like to keep it that way.

>The two great achievements of Austria are to convince the world that Hitler was German and Beethoven was Viennese.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvScN4vNWcI

No we want to join them