Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51HbT-Ar_RM
youtube.com/watch?v=GIAfQUOwKYs
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41317443
youtube.com/watch?v=3J5JL-_CNPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Tunisilvania!

Will never beat the Jew, will we?

Just suffocate the Jew in his borders and he will die organically.

we can't, the Arab states are ruled by Jewish puppets.
They even control Mecca and Medina

Hehe, they are just greedy shits like any other rulers. But if america ever looses its Influence Israel will be a free target.

I dont blame the Jews for Romania's misfortune I blame our own traitors in power.

>But if america ever looses its Influence Israel will be a free target.
the jews won't let this happen

>I blame our own traitors in power.
me to, don't worry. The Jews would have no allies if the current rulers wouldn't be greedy traitors

Morocco is the fourth and only true genuine Rome

czar is gay impostor
kaizer is gay impostor
casere is gay impostor
kayseri is gay impostor
kejsare is gay impostor
kejser is gay impostor
keizars is gay impostor
cesarz is gay impostor
cisar is gay impostor
kesar is gay impostor
czasar is gay impostor
kaysru is gay impostor
cezar is gay impostor

This is in Morocco

I hate sandpeople.

When Odysseus and his companions decided to sail on another hubris quest the gods smashed their ship at the gibraltar Herakles columns which were divinely forbidden to sail past. Odysseus and his finest lieutenants landed on Moroccan land and their heroic carcasses formed a fertile mass that fused within the soil of the mountains of atlas, on this epic compost rained the fire of Mars' steeds and rose the finest warriors of the Legion. Moroccans.

_Ovidus Metamorphosis

Hello Reza.

It's time you surrender

savage germanic wolf fucker tfou on your barbarian shit bathing uncivilized tribe. A single trust of gladius conquered your entire butter smearing haircut naked axe swinging savages.

Habsburg son of a bitch retarded two head eagle
>Holy
>roman
>empire
lmao kys your life dirty barbarian go catch plague off cow shit on your unpaved road

Dacians are extinct, only mentally ill kids think modern Romania is related to Rome. Only Morocco stands get out

Muh based sisi

MARG BAR AMRIKA

>Sisi
>prosperity
>arabism
>secularism
top-kek.

dumb khomeinist

Nice try

your idealism and sophistry evaporates on the brillant craftsmanship of my helmet you decadent city state soft pederast.

oi laikedomoi eian pederastikoi ἄναλkoi

Sup Reza. I voted YES for gay marriage. Are you proud of me?

>SEA's are the better Muzzi-
Oy vey what's this

I'd have voten yes too, but why did you vote yes?

Anakin pls

Bye

Because I see nothing wrong with it. They fuck anyway. Might as well let them have a simple court procedure while they're at it.

Also what are you?

Last saviour of Persia...

Awwwwww I want persian bf please

youtube.com/watch?v=51HbT-Ar_RM

youtube.com/watch?v=GIAfQUOwKYs

>voting

wakey wakey gohanfags

oops opened wrong tab

can you lend me your dildo ?

oh woops opened wrong facebook chat lol

Heheheheheh

I thought I had opened the tab I had on the dragon ball super general on Sup Forums. My bad brotha

show me your penis lol I'm sure it will be so kek lmao if you show me your penis epic xd I'm not a man I'm a woman I swear

oh woops wrong snapchat lol just kidding heh

>Iranian
>US flag
Atheist anti-Khomeini diaspora spotted

> Atheist anti-Khomeini
lurk 2 years before posting

No. be my bf

NO U

tfw not being European

I have a thing for Muslim women and I cant explain it. They drive me crazy.

>Your face is fitna

What is going on in catalonia?

dumb frogposter

Special Snowflakes dont want to pay taxes so they convinced themselves Spain is Hitler.

What's "staghforuallah"?

forbidden fruit syndrome

hi

"i seek forgiveness from Allah"

Are u cute? I'd cuddle w/ u all day

It's in your DNA.

Fuck, I not Muslim but i want to own her.
Maybe. Arent the clothes supposed to prevent men from looking at them? Because it does the opposite effect on me, it feeds my fetish.

like attracts like, etc.

>post in dbs thread on Sup Forums
>get banned in less than a minute
>mods don't anything to the actual cancerous posters who I'm only posting to trigger
these mods need to be replaced
Because you're not wh*Te, you're med. You're more related to us than those filthy subhuman wh*Te dogs anyways.
Just re embrace the islamic faith of your ancestors my man and then you'll have a chance at a muslim qt too.
Anyways I gtg to bed. But consider what I said.

Take your shâhada and you'll have 4 of em :^)

Thank God I'm here to inform /balk/ of who R*za is

gay rp with underage is pedophilia

It is an understandable phenomenon

Put that filthy dog R*za in his place my mediterranean brother. You are doing good work.

>underage
rly ? :(

You are tempting me, faggots. Holy shit.
Can I fake a conversion and make it? I'm atheist nihilist, not a religioncuck.
My ancestry includes Celtic, Jewish, Middle Eastern and Iberian. I have plenty of opposing ancestros. But Muslim girls look so submissive I cant resist.

>posting in the generals
Commit sodoku

This would have never happened if his close guard was moroccan

its for covering the bodily parts so men who are looking at them wouldnt cum insantly.

i am not into arabs but nice specimen desu

this and stands for "no problem" in most cases.

>bbc.com/pidgin/world-41317443
Fucking hell

keep that for the trial sick fuck

>pepe
I can guarantee it was not a woman that made this.

I don't even know why Western men don't masively convert to Islam.
A religion that allows you to have 4 wives, with Muslimahs willing to be devoted to God, their husband and their children and who has to be obedient to their husband as God commanded to them in exchange of respect and a shelter

What the hell? How did you find this?

Sup Forums ofc

religion is a meme, either be agnostic, deist or atheist. deist and atheist are bullshit stuff as well but its still better than abrahamic religions.

Because Muslims have historically been not cool. Always trying to invade. Also Arabic as a language sounds like a suffering dying animal. Muslims in Europe also seem angry all the time. It's simply not attractive as a culture.

>religion is a meme
Ughh pleaaaaase. Reminds me of my edgy atheist period. "Wuligion is to control ppls minds lol" (even though abrahamic religion unleashed people)

Better be a slave of God than a slave of men

what kind of disgrace dialect is this.

christians always try to invade too, muslims just proved to be better soldiers/tacticians and government officials back in middle ages.

people being agitated is pretty normal desu, you are far away from your own country and culture, you have nothing to hold on to, so you become more islamist because its your only identity there. its all about a huge identity crisis desu.

I feel the same. I like Islamic culture much more than Western tho. It's much more aesthetic.
>t. non-muslim
Also
>trying

How about not being a slave of anyone? If you have half a brain you can make it, and take advantage of those who dont. Such is the real world.

can you just like die or something bro no harsh feelings

>have historically been not cool
Europeans were araboos though.

why did you post this fucking thing, I'm going to implement into next shitposting session

Juanito pls. War is everywhere on history. War is the norm, even in Europe war is a norm but it doesn't look like it because we're going through an era of "peace". "Always trying to invade" isn't really correct as well.
Arabic sounds hella good when it's not your typical Berber living in Europe speaking his broken arabic, listen:
youtube.com/watch?v=3J5JL-_CNPI
Muslims in Europe are mostly Arab or Berbers, "Muslim" isn't a culture or an ethnic group. Go to Indonesia and see how different they are, or even Uzbekistan, they are truly what you'd call "peaceful Muslims".

Damn... really makes me think

>back in middle ages.
I'd wager a bit more ahead of that mark.

i was never atheist at all in my life. i never cared about religion enough to decide whether i am an atheist or muslim or whatever.

but desu, if you need religion to tell you whats right and wrong you are an idiot and religion is used to control your mind.

No thank you I'll leave that to underage neets like you with 1GO of anime on their computer

yeah muslims are clearly superior warmongers right now, look all the lands they managed to conquer with all the technology they have amirite?

>Because Muslims have historically been not cool. Always trying to invade

>but desu, if you need religion to tell you whats right and wrong you are an idiot and religion is used to control your mind.
Who told you I needed religion for this? What is even "right and wrong"? The definition of right and wrong is constantly changing, what was right a decade ago is different than what's right nowadays

See I can stimulate intelligent discussion

uwu

muh moral relativism

then islam fails as a religion because it tells what is right and what is wrong in a world we had 1500 years ago not now.

christianity etc. are only relevant because they managed to reform it in 17th century but even after that its still full of shit.

pic. related

No I mean that post 1700's everything was shit (thanks to you Turks desu) but it wasn't just the middle ages where relevant shit happened. also
>conquering in the modern age

Fucking eurocuck
Dafuq happened to him

It's funny because Khom pretty much said that

>they managed to reform it in 17th century
Well this reformation was for many people a step back to hurqa durqa. See bible belt USA for example.

Obligatory insult: Dumb turk that knows shit.

>christianity etc. are only relevant because they managed to reform it in 17th century
Not really. And no, it tells what's right and what's wrong for all time, and you can see that many of these "this is right" "this is wrong" prescriptions are relevant today. the biggest problems in Islam for that matter is probably found in the hadith where the punishments for what's wrong are maybe too harsh. But when I see how the Western world is honestly I definetely agree with what Islam says.

yaaaaaawn
>i wan brown muslem wife guise
>islam is better that western ok ? I am convinced becuz my dick told me
>u kno ive been thinkin bout dis ( insert rendom controversial issue) and my conlclusion is
>im just horny sad piece of shit

so stimulating discussion wow