There are lessons to be learnt by BLM Blocking Pride Event

Brexit is a lesson in how to talk about the immigration issue without being racist.

BLM shutting down the pride parade is a lesson in how we can fight the left by exploiting their internal fractures. This presents an opportunity where us basemen dwellers can use our forgotten art of trolling to create and cause these divisions Let's discuss this and build some insights.

Other urls found in this thread:

cp24.com/news/black-lives-matter-rep-refuses-to-comment-on-co-founder-s-tweet-1.2845942
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc
youtube.com/watch?v=LDX3W3Ehhgs
muslimreverie.wordpress.com/tag/anti-black-racism-in-the-muslim-community/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a great opportunity to troll.

BLM is allowed to do whatever the fuck they want because they're blak. They can interrupt speeches, etc all in the name of muh dindi nuthins.

If you want to troll, claim you're a part of BLM and use your position to insult other liberal causes.

The best thing to do, and the thing I think we can most effectively do to achieve our desire to see them eating each other is trolling social media with separate sock puppets that represent LGBT members and black lives members fighting amongst ourselves.

>BLM: the LGBTQ community is nothing about championing the rights of white middle class members
>gay: blacks have done nothing to to condemn to speak out about their latent homophobia in their culture. listen to rap music, its there, its disgusting.
>south asian: you blacks don't represent us
>black: fuck you all for your anti-blackness

we need to develop a glossary and a list of rhetorical points that we can disseminate to teach others how to troll them. if we can do this effectively and in large enough numbers in many parts of the internet, real members of these communities will feel comfortable enough to express their disdain for those other groups and when that happens, we will win. We will turn hidden, under the surface conflicts and fractures into overt out in the open ones. it will be glorious.

cp24.com/news/black-lives-matter-rep-refuses-to-comment-on-co-founder-s-tweet-1.2845942

>exploiting their internal fractures
I dont think there are internal fractures, its just bunch of retards who are perfectly ok with using force to get their daily portion of gibmedats.
They lack any sense of camaraderie or unity to be a whole and have fractures, just gangs of agressive liberals doing what they want and calling racism/sexism/homophobia who happen to stand in their way.
Same goes for faggots who thing its perfectly fine to attack people physically if they happen not agree with them.
Same with feminists who need "dem muscles" for "dem protection".
Same shit with liberals who attack whoever they deem "oppressive"
Same with people who attacked that kimono exhibition made by actual Japanese because "muh culture appropriation"

Its just large group of mentally unhinged people who use force and intimidation as well as shaming on daily bases to get what they want and in many cases just to get some attention and feel important for a hour or two.

>intersectional feminism doesn't exist

I don't think you understand how this thing works. You are confusing their rhetoric with the fact that when they talk to outsiders they try to present a face of solidarity. I bet you do not even know the history of intersectional feminism or why it arose (it wasn't to attack us as much as it was a means to maintain internal cohesion)

>I bet you do not even know the history of intersectional feminism
No, neither I care, neither it is important because right now there are bunch of feminists calling sexism, rape culture, patriarchy and all kind of bullshit to get into places they couldn't normally reach.
Feminists who think its ok to brand someone as a rapist just because.
Feminists who attack you physically for not agreeing with them and then call police on you for attacking them.

I dont care about intersectional or whatever feminism, those are the feminist that are now running things.

>list all things they do as a group to outsiders
>list nothing about what they do as group inside

Again, you are acting like a faggot.

If you knew the history of intersectionalism, and actually used your brain, you would cease being a faggot. But alas, being a faggot is you.

Intersectional feminism is what lets their tower of babel to function. I don't want to get into heavy analysis, but intersectionalism is what lets groups of conflicting interests and motivations to unite against one group. If intersectionalism as a way to regulate in-group behaviour doesn't exist, they would return back to how they were in the 80s where anti-sex work feminists fought sex workers, and trans-execlusionary feminists fought trans people for not being real women, and black women fought white middle class women, and white middle class women fought the black community.

>list all things they do as a group to outsiders

White guy break some dindus nose in a brawl
>Ooooohhh god help me not to kill all wihties

Someone tries to invite you to a cap of coffee at a workplace
>Fucking rape culture, women are literally more oppressed than jews during WWII (an actual things that someone said)

Someone runs same type of a racket as you but in the process exposes you.

If there are good feminists but no one ever seen them, do they really exist?
Get your shit together if you want to pretend thats not want feminism is about.
If there are level headed feminists but they are in such minority they dont even register on everyones radar then they sure as hell dont get a say on what feminism is.

>not an argument.

you are a faggot because you are talking out of your ass and engaging in intellectual masturbation. I never said that feminists that there are level headed feminists. I get english isn't your first language and being expelled from ever entering UK probably decreases the need to learn it, but you are not arguing against my points. You are just spewing your autistic bs.

Stop fighting niggers, you're gettung off topic.
Use BLM to make sure blacks are seen to be pushing their way to get an ever more oppressed view:
>gays are oppressed? black gays are more
>fatties are oppressed? black fatties are more
>women are oppressed? black women are more
>retards are oppressed? black retards are more

Then use different sock puppets to do what said.

They'll eat each other alive.

>not an argument.
It actually applies to your post.

I get reading with comprehensions is not your forte and being a fucking leaf decrease the need in it altogether but you are not arguing about my points. You are just spewing your autistic bs.

I said feminists are violent bunch to which your replied with >list all things they do as a group to outsiders
meaning that the group inside its not an actual violent bunch out for gibmedats.

If we look at your every post its about calling me a faggot, trying not to make a clear point least it be overturned and baiting discussion into "English is not your native"
Honey, you be any more triggered your cellulite turn into a fat marshmallow.

If it applies to my post, you would make a statement about what I posted, thus it is not an argument. Like I said, if you knew the history of intersectionalism, you would get what is happening but you do not. So fuck off pole.

>meaning that the group inside its not an actual violent bunch out for gibmedats.

work on your ability to reason. it doesn't imply what you want it to imply

fuckin eh

Yep, we do this and we also need sockpuppets of angry white gay men to talk about how black lives matter is pathetic, not a real movement, they don't care about anyone else, how the black community is driven by homophobia.

if we can lead the way in making people think these opinions can air out in the open. the yarn of intersectionalism unwinds and they will eat each other. intersectionalism is the ONLY way they got to not fight each other.

THe leader of BLM Toronto stole 247K from the University of Toronto student union through claiming fraudulently that she worked over time.

also see this: youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

>Even less coherent post than previous
You really losing it.

>If it applies to my post, you would make a statement about what I posted
Oh but I did, except my statement about what you posted was a reply to the post I linked.
The one you never addressed those it is your post that was never an argument simply because it was a collection of arbitrary claims.

>work on your ability to reason.
But I did, work on your ability to read with comprehension
Are you going to pretend that feminism is not about claiming imaginary offences, oppression and crying rape just because the guy dumped you next week after.
Are you going to pretend feminists are not ok with attacking physically who they deem privileged, crashing meetings and such?

Stop insulting me and at least try and argue your point, just this one time.
And dont send me to read about some concept reading about which could take a week if we concentrate on one brunch of interpretation.
Either make your point on spot in few sentences or fuck off and go be triggered somewhere else.

Isn't that what they're doing now?

yuri already told us about this though

youtube.com/watch?v=LDX3W3Ehhgs

to beat the jew we must become the jew

>essentiall quit gaming
>have multiple false flag accounts
>use meme magic for keks
>Cuckservative enters mainstream media
>TRUMP wins nomination

If the left fracture to the point where some will support a third party candidate or abstain from voting (better for the down ballot races), our GOD EMPEROR will be in his rightful place.

Start interrupting black lives matters protests with something you consider a more pressing issue. We will not let this Black Lives Matter event continue until total world peace is achieved.

Let's not pretend that all of these protests are women using a 'cause' to draw attention to themselves. Women, feminine men, and their heterosexual male tagalongs trying to score woke puss.

Attacking a symptom won't fix anything. The Jew is the cancer.

>mfw their twitter had twerking for resistance

Nope, because intersectionalism is codified in how they interact amongst each other and intersectionalism will unite them as long as they can remain united around an external enemy. Intersectionalism is a way to let conflicting sense of entitlements to co-exist.

As much as I think he is a hack, he isn't wrong about this and the left knows this too (he simplifies it too much as for, against society, he doesn't get how foreign agents can't make things happen unless it is already there). The left used intersectionalism as a way to stop the break down of their coalition.

ok stormfag.

also you can't defeat them by rehashing the old positions they are so expert at defeating. if we present ourselves as white males, neo-nazis or racists, we are easy targets to them. they are prepared for that battle, they aren't prepared for internal fracturing.

This is why I believe FBI user was telling the truth and the FBI likes us.

If we are going to do something like that, we need the jews on the board to step forward. Fracturing and dividing is their cup of tea.

Where my kikes at?

We need to reawaken our past. We wuz the internet hate machine, the trolls who ruined things.

You are being trolled by a shill
The rest of us understand what intersectional feminism means and why this applies
You're retarded arguments with a shill are derailing the thread

LET IT GO
E
T
I
T
G
O

Ok good. I am working on an infographic.

Checkt & kekt

GOOD MORNING!

nice trips

I don't understand why the colors were picked or why the arrows point the way they do. It looks like you made a deliberate decision, I just don't understand what it was supposed to mean.

BLM wouldn't go after Islam, it's seen as black culture.

The nation of Islam maybe. A subtle yet distinct difference.

>niggers hate mexicans
>mexicans hate niggers
>both hate faggots
>faggots hate muzzie's (niggers)
And they say the GOP base is fractured

>tfw spic
I want to troll lefties. What to do?

Plans of attack for each side.

Green side (islam) attacks LGBT (protecting islamic values), feminsts (defending women), BLM (racism found in islam)

RED is BLM: they attack all other sides by claiming those sides are anti-black.

CYAN is LGBT: LGBT attacks Islam via claims of anti-LGBT stuff.

Does it make sense? Does the title OP Tower of Babel helps in making clear the purpose of this (to stop them from coordinating and working together as one)

When did you realize that Sup Forums is literally the Jews?

Yes it will, they already have. BLM says that Islam is arabic supremacy and anti-blackness. That black brothers aren't equal to arab brothers and shiet. They use anti-blackness to attack everyone.

>I want to troll lefties. What to do?
pose as a latina on twitter and spam memes with the #LatinasForTrump hashtag or something. Pick arguments with lefttards, come up with clever bantz, screenshot, post here, rinse and repeat.

As Farrakhan says fuck 'em all and essentially backed Trump, because even niggers know niggers are stupid attention whores.

Yep, you amerifags should fracture the blacks against the mexicans. It isn't suburban middle class america that has to go to schools full of illegal mexicans who take away resources from teaching black children. It isn't the middle class white americans who deprive blacks of work, its illegal mexicans who depress the wages. In brexit, they spoke about the effects of illegal immigration has on depressing wages. THe poor of britian are white chavs, so race doesn't obscure the fact that the working class suffers due to it.

Race obscures it in america. If Trump can exploit this, he will turn the blacks against the dems really really easily.

Trump just needs to focus on
>tell blacks NAFTA hurts them
>telling blacks illegal immigrants depress wages
>why hire a black for 7.45 an hour when illegals can be hired for 3 dollars an hour?

It will weaken the jew my swedish friend, many small victories and a shit ton of causing confusion will make us win.

It would be better as a table. Rows: initiating group. Columns: what the row is doing to each column.

Maybe we're doing jewy things, but we don't have a unifying factor of some genetic background.

We're fighting jews with jewing, but they jewed first.

NOPE.

Doing this just turns you into an enemy of the left. The left needs external enemies to fight and be aggressive towards and to act as proof they are victims. What they do not need is you being a latina and talking about how LGBT community oppresses you, or how blacks engage in racial attacks against hard working latinos and how the blacks need to act like latinos and stop commiting crimes. That's how. Or (best one), how the police are brutal to latinos but black lives matter pretends it doesn't exist.

We have a unifying memetic background.

Cultural roots, biological roots. As unpopular as it around these parts to state this: A jew is a jew because of culture.

Lol you guys are are too dumb to ever pull this off

I'm just saying it would give exposure to a voter bloc that isn't represented in the current meme-o-thon, imagine if it would result in another #TrumpGirls-type thing like the other day? Suddenly you had random roasties expressing support for trump and the left lost their fucking minds.

Kek has blessed us both, brother LeafJew

we should make Twitter accounts to subvert the blm movement. let's redpill them on the Jews

What happens when all your bases belong to gibsmedem free rights at the exact same time? Hillary is gonna have to pander in overdrive.

Okay dudes, i am unsure how to cause a hube liberal shit fling, would it be a good start to create a blm twitter acc and shit all over islam and gays? (will use a Pharao sacophargus as profile pic)

Praise be upon him.

The people who get triggered by that are people who are deeply SJW, its a mirror crowd/group to those who would visit the donald on reddit, or bernie stank meme stash. The voters are normies. Social media is for the activist.

They already hate the jews, they just won't be open about it. Redpilling BLM on the jews won't do shit about bringing about the destruction of left's tower of babel.

If kek wills it.

FBI has like 70 agents on the Hillary case.
One post on 4chin gets 4,000 neckbeards clicking link after link and digging into ownership, payouts,etc
I thought FBIanon was bs, but might be legit...

Not if it was really understood.

Mohammad had black slaves and called blacks raisin heads.

>twitter acc and shit all over islam and gays
wouldn't be plausible imo, a lot of niggers are already islamic. There's more pride parades coming up all summer, if toronto is any indication, they're going to try and hijack the others. If the incident is trending we spam ironic memes on the hashtag. Today could've been better in that regard.

Yes, yes! Yes, shit on gays appropriating black culture. Shit on muslims not respecting blacks. Shit on muslims for destroying the fact that blacks were kangz. Shit on gays how the gays are not even concern with real civil rights and real oppression. Shit on how "gay men think the stonewall riots was oppression, shm, i guess slavery was a cake walk".

There is a shit ton of stuff in their own blogs. If you are really lost, just amplify some aspects of their crazy to the other side.

BLM has been hijacked by abbos in disguise a long time ago.
Mark my words.

Yes, they know how they are treated in the islamic world. The biggest offense to black people is to call Malcolm X a retard, muslims can attack malcolm X as a moron, idiot because he adultered islam. There is so much shit about how bad black muslims are treated.

So what shall i do then with that acc? I wanna cause outrage.

In the islam thing i wanted to bring up the arab slave trades and act like an outraged dindu, telling shit about how arabs are muh ancient enemy

Google is your friend

muslimreverie.wordpress.com/tag/anti-black-racism-in-the-muslim-community/

google "anti-blackness "

Oh that sounds really good, my canadian friend, thank you for the ideas.
I got the idea also what i said in How does that sound to you?

Start by exploiting thier identity politics

>troll as a gay black man
>call out gay white mens privilege
>Tell transfreaks that blacks are more oppressed since 4 history than them
>use the #blackmencantrape strategy

Divide and conquer Sup Forums.

Yeah, that's pretty good

see what the black community is saying. I am telling you, intersectionalism is a codified social norm for them not to each other when they interact together. It's like a social grace. In their own private spaces, they have issues but when they are together to build their tower of babel, they use intersectionalism to keep that shit isolated.

i hope people can see how the left's project we are witnessing now is really a tower of babel project and by violating intersectionalism amongst them, we will cause their destruction.

Also got a dumb question, how do i use twitter? Do i just have to write some shit and then give it a shit ton of hashtags for others to see?

Blacks already hate white liberals.

Here's a sample of a black woman bashing atheists and vegans.

Here's a list of upcoming pride parades. Personally, i'm going to monitor them for BLM chimpouts, and see what I can come up with on twitter. Lots of normies there and i got decent reactions today with the #PrideTO thing.

cunning. like a fox. Proceed.

I've got one more for you Sup Forums.

Apparently there's now "progressive-splaining".

Southern black evangelicals resent white liberals telling them what's right or wrong.

This is too easy!

Example of a black muslim hating other muslims

>Anti-black racism is global. We cannot be preaching Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) or the Qur’an’s teachings about diversity and how no one is superior to another person on the basis of race if we are not practicing it in the community. Yeah, we’ll hear Arab, South Asian, and white imams quote Malcolm X whenever it is convenient or boast about Muhammad Ali, but then they’ll marginalize black Muslims or make racist remarks about the black people (Muslim and non-Muslim) in their neighborhood. There is also a colorblind narrative that accompanies the sermons about Malcolm X. I remember a white imam in one of my local mosques giving a speech about how Malcolm used to be a “racist black supremacist” until he went for Hajj and started to accept all Muslims (he liked to emphasize on how Malcolm started to accept white people).

>I remember a white imam in one of my local mosques giving a speech about how Malcolm used to be a “racist black supremacist” until he went for Hajj and started to accept all Muslims (he liked to emphasize on how Malcolm started to accept white people).

>Malcolm used to be a “racist black supremacist” until he went for Hajj and started to accept all Muslims

>All muslims

I know how to use youtube.

Threaten BLM chimpouts in those parades. Email organizers, BCC the demands and emails to media and have some keks.

You just need a mass emailing op. Like a few hundred emails and claim you are busing in supporters from other communities.

>twerking for resistance
Stolen from Scots.

Well i will try my luck then, will create dindu twitter and try to break the walls between their sections, gonna be fun

Here's how to use Twitter, someone screen shot this:

1. Seed round: Search for relevant hash tags, e.g. for #BlackLivesMatter and follow the accounts with 1k+ followers.. Continue searching for "popular" hash tags and follow other large-ish acocunts and retweet popular sounding messages.
2. Develop your own content to build up your own followers. You won't get too many followers with just retweets. Get your content from chans, reddit, etc., doesn't have to be OC.

Repeat steps to grow account, add divisive material when you see fit

been doing this for a long time. i joined hillary and bernie groups with 4 different accounts a while back and posted some positive things about her/him once in a while with 2 of them(both latino). with the other 2(blacks) i would always just complain about the dumbest shit possible, but still somewhat support him. now, since bernies basically gone i post trump vids saying he might be okay after all with 1 account and the other is still not sure but not ruling it out. i always comment about how surprised i am to find out things like the fact that he let jen hudsons family live in his hotel when they were stressed, the press conference with the blacks, the fact that he called republicans extremists a couple years ago. i basically use all the videos republicans use to talk shit. i use them to try to get people to like him. i used to do the same shit with ron paul like 4 years ago. in between i been just trolling to get them thinking about how stupid their views are. anything to get them questioning liberal politics. before that i honed my skills on myspace where i would make fake girlfriends for myself to make my real girl jealous when she stepped out of line. before that was yahoo messenger. people under 30 don't know a/s/l&a pic could get you laid every night 15 years ago. it wasnt like today when everybody's has accounts and profiles. back then, every girl on there, you knew she wanted dick cause why else would she be there?

this is good stuff.

thats too rambling.

god deprived humans the ability to communicate in order to stop the tower of babel. we gotta deprive the left the ability to not fight each other in order to stop their degeneracy.

Any tricks to keeping all the accounts organized? That's a lot to juggle at once, seems like it would help to be autistic

Then they link to this archived post and use that as proof that all negative comments made online are actually from Trump supporters - effectively covering up the actual retardation they have put out on their own.

this is a great pic

everything's saved in the account activity. rarely post outside of them groups besides the few times they talk to each other or post random hip-hop trash

Done. Operation Chimpout initiated.

it is very difficult to get these accounts going

True, but it doesn't matter because internally they sort of know that the others amongst them have different ideas. They just care to present a common front. They will have a hard time thinking it is all trump supporters doing this shit because BLM has done this before.

If we do this right, we will just be repeating what they say to each other in a different avenue and without respecting the social grace created by intersectionalism. The media might disvow us as 'mere trump supporters' but they sort of know the other side believes in this shit, and that sort of distrust will cause their tower of babel to collapse.

pic related: its the poster.

Thanks, mate. I am signing in on my phone, they want my phone number, is there a way to ship around that?

Okay, Imma gonna do the same. What's the next pride event.

>it is very difficult to get these accounts going
I'll just lurk the hashtags for a while, follow all the big ones and see what i can come up with.

we add each other? I don't know twitter but I know how to trolll on youtube.

here's july's schedule

Halifax canada has that shit with africavile.

We should threaten an action there from BLM halting the parade. and the halifax media market is small enough that if we BCC some of our correspondance with the organization, they might run with the story.

>Operation Chimpout
Is that the goal?

Yeah, last twitter account I made a couple months ago, I was able to optionally skip adding a phone number.

It's not unheard of for people to get locked out and supposedly need a password to get back in - but I've only seen huge accounts (>100k followers) complain about that.

Make sure you use all the intersectional buzzwords.