W-what if Hillary wins?!?

W-what if Hillary wins?!?
J-Just the thought of it makes me want to end my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3zKTX3afag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WWIII is coming user so just buckle in for the ride. when she wins you'll only have to wait a year or so before nothing matters anymore anyways.

No its just that I don't want people making fun of me online or IRL.
I'd have get rid of my Trump and other crap I own

...yeah, what if Hillary wins? What if Trump wins? I'm genuinly curious.
I mean, I know all their policies but how does it affect your life personally? Wall/No Wall, slightly more welfare/slightly less welfare, slightly more immigration/slightly less immigration etc.
None of these are really major changes that would make your own situation better or worse

4 more years of taxes, self-loathing, cuckoldry, refugees, illegal mexicans and LBGTQQQQQ lunacy.

The next republican nominee will be a milquetoast normie, the Trumps and Ann Coulters of the party will be exiled for losing, and the GOP will embrace amnesty.

If Hillary wins we'll know that meme magic does not exist.

Also, the next 4 years would be very boring.

*my Trump hat

I keep wearing my Trump hat because it's a great hat, I just continue life as always

>mfw the immense bullying people with trump merch will receive when he loses

We keep on fighting the good fight. Filibustering, counterprotesting, trolling, same as usual really

If she wins? You really think Trump has a chance? Like it or not Hillary was predestined to win in 2016.

Hillary said she would release a bunch of alien files if she wins.

If she'll really do that i say the election is a win win situation.

you took the redpill. you see how far the rabbit hole goes.

When's buddyboy Putin releasing dirt on Shillary?

no, seriously if half of the country would stop paying taxes, working and shit, i mean imagine...

>Clinton = Skull and Bones society.
>Trump isn't.

She is going to be president for 2 terms and she is going to do whatever her financial backers tell her to. She is going to be written in the books as the most amazing person on the planet despite being a corporate whore to anyone with the highest bid. Just like every single other president in the past 100+ years.

Tbh, I hope she does. The backlash will keep congress red and ensure that the federal government can't get anything done.

Political divisiveness will increase.

Conservatives across the country made restless from 8 years of Obama will get increasingly restless.

Could actually see Texas aim for secession. Hillary is sure to put some policies in place that will push a lot of people over the edge.

He's not, he's going to blackmail her with it.

I could honestly care less.

There's no such thing as Hillary supporters user,

In da woods

I already bought a portable water filter and saving up for camping supplies

>no I'm ok with thermonuclear war I just don't want people to be mean to me irl

>W-what if Hillary wins?!?

Your country won't last more than a month.

That's if Congress doesn't turn blue this election

How much less are we talking about?

Yeah, you gonna take over another cabin in rural Oregon?

Meme magic. I ask,does it exist?

>I already bought a portable water filter and saving up for camping supplies

Shit nigger you got me

You tell me.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3zKTX3afag

It might screw America in the short run, but probably benefit it in the long term. Chances are she'll do something stupid like bring rapefugees, which will cause people to become more willing to vote someone like Trump.

One hopes, anyway.

I think Congress will stay red regardless.

Democrats are going to have low turnout this year.

The ride will continue and the Overton window will slide left at an accelerating pace.
The leftist agitators will begin to champion increasingly insane causes which will lead to an inevitable rise in the American right. You can already see this with the ever increasing number of fags who are coming around to the Republican Party and to even more right wing groups.
The Republican Party will continue to cuck itself in an effort to appeal to minorities. The current republican orthodoxy will come to be considered extreme.
The actual American right will need new leadership and blood, to include shitposters who will drop redpills on normies. You can be a part of that movement as we regain our strength to make America truly great again.
It will get worse before it gets better, but it will get better.

Can the entire board of Sup Forums run for president? Maybe we need an autistic hivemind to sort things out.

We named it Trump

It would be extremely painful.

VEIN?

This is the actual mentality of the average 4channer

If she wins, then I wouldn't mind seeing America lose a war, then we can blame her and every fucking democrat for the loss, causing them to never win for an entire generation.

It's obvious she's going to.

>Trump is a Democrat in the early 2000s and close friends with the Clinton family
>Runs for Republican Presidential Nominee in 2015-2016
>Crushes the competition so hard it's not even funny
>Campaign just so happens to fall apart the instant he's the presumptive nominee

He's a Clinton plant, and a pretty obvious one, too.

You're a big guy.

>Hilary or Bernie take it
>expansion of previous bullshit to almost unbearable levels
>public resentment reaches its peak
>next candidate is literally Hitler

Could be interesting

>>Trump is a Democrat in the early 2000s
so was I, doesn't mean I will vote democrat in the election.
>>Campaign just so happens to fall apart the instant he's the presumptive nominee
t.Citation Needed

I guess I'll have to drink my sorrows away user.

If nearly half of voters choose Trump, there's a pretty damn healthy resistance alive even if it's not a majority of the country.

Expect secessionist movements to gain traction in the near future.

Are you dumb?
Less immigration=less cheap labor=I can get a decent job in construction or landscaping
less welfare=less lazy niggers=a stronger workforce=more people paying taxes=more money flowing through economy=cheaper goods=Higher standard of living.

I voted for Obama both times, but there is no way I'm voting for that evil cunt.

Trump 2016

It'll be four years of constant scandals that will never amount to anything just like her hubby. The only good thing about this is it should lead to more gridlock.

I think she's going to go hard for climate change. Coal country (what's left of it) will be obliterated and those workers will end up on the dole. Just where she wants them. Same will happen to frakking. I see her going after any area of the country she did poorly in not giving a damn about the economy or the workers.

The end of the second amendment will truely begin. If she has Congress, it'll be that route. If not, she is going to stack the shit out of the Courts.

"Hate Speech" will be banned. This will be backed up by the courts. I even see some restrictions on the media because of all the attention they gave to Sanders and Trump.

Basically, she's going to go after all her enemies the Constitution, economy and morality be damned.

I was a democrat in the 2000s. Gonna vote Trump this fall. Checkmate faget.

>Falling apart

He managed to get Lewandowski on CNN.

He managed to get the media to flip out over a clipart star in a graphic directed against a non-Jewish candidate.

Trump is running the long game. He wants the media to expose themselves and turn the public out to vote for him in protest.

people in this thread obviously havent been following the CFG

clinton win = the end

I'll probably consider moving to the midwest and joining a militia/white supremacist gang

are you doing your part? or are you just sitting there waiting for that dark day

you won't have to end your life if hillary wins user

nuclear winter will do that for you

besides how will you shoot yourself in the head after the feminist death squads seize all your firearms

Clinton winning is just a continuation of a slow decline. Literally nothing happens if she wins, aside from continuing as we have been for the past few decades. It's not anything new and, in all likelihood, this shit can keep chugging along for another few decades. Things will get worse, sure, but only in the same ways they've been getting worse already. A Clinton victory isn't going to be WWIII or a new Great Depression or Civil War - it's worse.

Stagnation.

Americans are too weak and fat and stupid to actually do anything anymore, and every time they lose they are content to just wait around four years while they get weaker and fatter and stupider. America has a terminal illness and no one wants to admit it.

I honestly think that nothing will change in a relative perspective. We'll just be on the same slow decline that we've been on for years in Obama's term. That's why powerful people like Obama and Wall Street higher ups endorse her.

Basically what said

There are no women in Skull & Bones, you fucking twat.

For you.

what's the meme about war with Russia or China if Hillary gets elected? Wouldn't it be pointless because mutual destruction?

As soon as a rare flag proposed a bill, no matter how autistic, it would pass

Texas used to be democrat

Cali used to be republican

FUCK YOURSELF

She will win, and it will be the same shit as Obama. She'll mull around doing nothing productive for 4-8 years and maybe pass one major part of the liberal agenda, like Obama did with Obamacare

>mutual destruction
Russian military doctrine calls for first use of tactical nuclear weapons as a method of "deescalation" if it comes to a conventional war. It's a reverse of the situation during the cold war where we were worried about endless columns of soviet armor, and were prepared to use tactical nukes if they tried to roll over Europe. No one knows where things will go if war breaks out.
Hillary and the neocons were pushing the hardest for the US to get involved in the Ukraine, and is the most likely to lead us into a war.

Liberal opinions and solutions are only skin deep

Even if it does it will only be for 2 years
The incoming congress will be full of mini-Trumps

desu I really want a war. just restart this place please

arguably the worse things get the better prospects for a right wing revolution in the long term

never thought about it that way. yeah, im game.

She very well could, but it's not going to be much of a victory for her. No matter what kind of face her campaign tries to put on it with all this "I'm with her" bullshit, the only thing she's got going for herself is the "oh well at least she's not Trump" angle, and even she knows it. She might get elected, but nobody except female baby boomers are going to be voting FOR Hillary, they'll just be voting AGAINST Trump, which means all the animosity from this election is just going to carry over into the next cycle.

By 2020, unless she somehow manages to do an absolutely FANTASTIC job (forty keks), her approval ratings are likely to be so deep in shit they'll practically be a street in India. If her own party had any sense they'd ask her to step down, and fortunately for us they probably don't. Worst case scenario our movement just has to survive long enough to try again in four more years.

just sit back and enjoy the invasion of mahmoud and his buddies

these brainless women that voted hillary in will regret it when they start getting raped en masse