Russian "individuals" invade Crimea

>Russian "individuals" invade Crimea
>Russians go to fight for ISIS at an alarming rate
>Russian jets consistently fucking with US Navy
What the fuck is Ivan's problem? Is it because they're basically a 3rd world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/349413-turkey-russia-incirlik-airbase/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Russian "individuals" invade Crimea
Illegitimate Ukrainian govt. Who the fuck even cares about that anexation when it was a referendum too?
What is caucasus region?
>Russian jets consistently fucking with US Navy
Why are you in Europe near their waters?

nice b8 btw. you sure got me

>"""""Referendum""""""
Yes,a false one,made by Russia and overlooked by Russia and jewed by Russia

hello newfriend.

>Ruskies take over Crimea
>near 100% of Crimeans vote for joining Russia
No reason to suspect these two events are connected somehow, nope, none at all.

>>Russian "individuals" invade Crimea

They admitted it was their military.

>>Russians go to fight for ISIS at an alarming rate

People from North-Caucasus are Muslim and they dislike Russia for the most part.

>>Russian jets consistently fucking with US Navy

Russia is allowed to fly in Syria, USA isn't. Al-Assad doesn't complain about it simply because it helps him indirectly.

> Is it because they're basically a 3rd world country?

Its because most russians have tiny willies

nice proxy, shill

>Is it because they're basically a 3rd world country?

short answer: yes.

they are not a positive example, they are a failed state and dictatorship

>he's still butthurt his country got annexed and then bled dry by jews

look man i am sorry things had to be this way but at least you are le ebin nationalist. slava ukraine!

when will russia be great again ?

>Ivan problem

Its like male rape or female pedophiles. Why don't you reverse roles. Do you imagine Russian fleets patrolling Gulf sea and having a 50k troops, ICBMs, and air-force bases in Mexico?

Not funny doesn't it? Leave the bear in the fucking Siberia and Slavic Eastern Europe instead of expanding NATO and bitching about Putin showing his balls at your troops.

muzzies in the DoD so butthurt that Russia removes kebab

hello chechen

The founding fathers didn't want 'foreign entanglements' and if we'd have listened to them, things would be a lot better. The USA would be better off taking all of their troops back to our borders, and all of the geopolitical shit can go back to their respective nations - though the Banksters wouldn't like this much.

chechens arent russians
theyre russian subjects who have fought two wars against russians in the last two decades

The USA runs ISIS, straight outta Turkey. Those are Obama's terrorists, er, freedom fighters. Right?

You should know. You basically do the same shit & you're a 3rd world country also.

let pic related of average Russian city planning/architecture answer that for you

*moderate rebels: moderate rape, moderate beheading, moderate assault rifles, moderate bombing, moderate oil black market.

How dare you to bomb *moderate Islamic *freedom *fighters.

We are. Ever been? It's nice to financially support aggressive obsolete farm equipment, outsource our businesses to Communist slave states, and arm Mexican drug cartels whilst simultaneously banning the law-abiding from owning personal defense weaponry. Real swell.

Well yeah! Those are the good guys - our Communists in Power said so! How can I not believe them?

>The USA would be better off taking all of their troops back to our borders

the rest of the world would still be like north korea and threatening everybody with nukes

Goddamn Crimeans. Not only did they try voting out in the 90s and were EXPLICITLY told no by based Ukraine, they AGAIN voted to leave Ukraine instead of getting bombed by jew-funded neo-nazis.

What a bunch of cucks, amirite?

you're about to get a lot of angry (you)s

the truth is we really don't know how shit would have turned out if we had never started our interventionist streak with WWI

That'll never happen. A bioweapon, an emp attack? Sure. A nuke? Never - it'd cost too much in a society's standing with the world, it'd ruin the resources of the target nation, and it'd undoubtedly be met with great military retaliation from all of those in the resulting fallout zones. Unless it's Fukushima - which is good radiation, and healthy.

WWI was a total crock of shit. Should have let Germany have Europe then. Would it be full of Muslims now? What really would have been so bad about staying out of WWI?

I agree completely

it was never our war
neither was WWII
we (the common American) didn't gain shit from either world war. why did we send our boys to their deaths for fucking nothing?

> the truth is we really don't know how shit would have turned out if we had never started our interventionist streak with WWI

we know because you helped russia in that war but it still went communist

without help it would have turned communist even faster

WWII was like this: Stop Hitler from taking over Europe by giving control of Europe to the Soviets. Yeah, pretty dumb in retrospect. We should listened to Patton and went into Russia.

Funny thing: Communism is just Feudalism by another name. My question is, is the world really just returning to the historical average - i.e., slavery, oppression and domination by a few? If so, what do the clear-thinking people of the world do about it?

> north korea
> standing in the world

> and it'd undoubtedly be met with great military retaliation

if they only fire one or two but they have hundreds more you would do nothing

I really think the idea of a nuclear war is a ghost story for the political-types to scare the general public. The nations with the most nukes are the same ones who tell the ghost stories. Think about it.

This is a slide thread.
Because Putin has shillarys emails and op is trying to prove that the u.s. hates Russia and isn't worth Putin saving.
Fuck op.
Got too hot in Clinton foundation threads and now this pops up "randomly".

About time he does something with them man. He claimed he had proofs for George Bush organizing 9/11 too and what happened to that? Must have been pushed by the joos for sure.

Remember when this was a joke?

You don't know what a third world country means burger

The meaning of words change over time, that might be the phrases origin, but it's not how people use it anymore.

Toyota Land Cruiser authomatically makes the image great.

I do. Even long after seeing that episode as a kid, I really didn't believe everything will start gradually going back to how it was before the 90s. How wrong I was.

No?

Do people not know what 3rd, 2nd and 1st world countries are?

Russia is 2nd world.

What's a simile?

Fuck off autists

Get your OC here, And make something good,

it got notin with economy fuck off autists

>R jets fucking with the Navy

Please explain

There have been a couple of incidents of American ships getting buzzed by Russian aircraft recently, but OP thinks that is something new

it can happen, nukes are real

itt anglo butthurt

Fuck you, Ivan. You lost the cold war, you'll lose the next one

>lost
kek

i bet cnn also told you that you won vietnam

rt.com/news/349413-turkey-russia-incirlik-airbase/
sosi pidor

it's banter

chill mate

Crimea is Ukraine
Ukraine is Russia