I don't know about you guys, but this semen slurping "sport", it ain't for me

I don't know about you guys, but this semen slurping "sport", it ain't for me.

#metoo

>European f0-0tball

>but muh 0-0 against england was exciting

>0-0
>one team advances to the World Cup while the other is eliminated

Maybe because it's a two-legged fixture?

It'll be bad because all of NZ's successful penalties in the shootout will count for double because of the away goals rule.

fuckin yuros dude

Like all true sports fans, I gain a passionate interest in wogball once every 4 years

An incredibly boring two-legged fixture at that

nice sp00rt

>be euro
>go to pub with lads 4 a bevvy
>have a good time
>be responsible walking your way home
>not plastered, but carrying a beer
>enter sharia law zone
>muhammad sees the alcohol
>tells you to turn around and take another way(best case scenario)
>turn around 360
>ran over by truck

europoors lmao

Excellent get.

You just wouldn't understand UEFA qualifying

> be american
> kneel
> get shot

how can you type with no head?

the only loser is the spectator who watched that shit

Enthralling.

I think we can all agree UEFA is the easiest confederation to qualify. I'd like to see a Euro side go throw CONCACAF or AFC

lets be honest all you guys did was park the bus

meatballs > spaghetti

>2-2 aggregate
>one team advances while the other is eliminated

Not the first game. Parking the bus in the second game was evidently the right call. Knocking Italy out from a WC for the first time in 60 years IN Italy playing ITALIAN football is kind of funny when you think about it.

Arseholes are tightened during playoffs for the biggest tournament in the world.

The losing team should've taken away goals into consideration.

Nignogs usually kneel AFTER they get shot

Not in American sports

>watching footbal in 2k18
Why?

No, it was terrible. International breaks are fucking garbage and everyone knows it. Only people living in countries with really weak leagues look forward to them.

So why don't you watch it?

>Ireland - Denmark

Wouldn't be surprised if this also ended 0-0 and went to pens.

The nature of international competition is such that it's actually very difficult to build a cohesive attacking side.

Good attacking teams are the product of intensive training and drilling. We like to think of attacking football as fluid and creative and untamed but it takes an awful lot of work on the training field to make it effective. International sides simply don't have the time for this, so it's often more efficient to train for and deploy defensively disciplined sides.

The distribution of international talent is also a problem. Guardiola-ball works brilliantly when you have an abundance of world class talent. If you have workhorses complemented by one or two standout players it isn't really feasible to play an attacking game like this. With the possible exception of Italy and Croatia, all of the teams in that picture are second-rate European sides. And Croatia, to be perfectly fair, were defending a 4-1 lead going into this game so it makes sense that they wouldn't have seen the need to go for all-out attack.

This is why I rarely derive genuine pleasure from international football. There are only a handful of international sides capable of playing the kind of football that I would like to watch and they only play a very small number of meaningful games within a 4 year cycle.

It's why many club football fans see international breaks as something to be endured rather than celebrated these days. They've become an extraordinarily dull formality.

>irish team has unironically been practising penalties since last week

>You are now aware none of these teams are good enough to go to the world cup but FIFA's greed means a bunch of shit get to qualify

no

yurocuck international football is boring

>posting month old results when OP is posting this weekend's results
Peru drew 0-0 with New Zealand the other day.

Don't forget
>Peru 0-0 NZ
>Australia 0-0 Honduras

Weird fucking playoffs. No one wants to lose