/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: 4th of July Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=TLYAyuf1I1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
wesearchr.com/
freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-has-spent-more-than-2-million-on-private-jets/
fly-efi.com/jetcharter/index.html
fly-efi.com/jetcharter/Gulfstream_G-IV_N925JS.html
fly-efi.com/jetcharter/Falcon_900B_N506BA.html
bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/aircraft-charter-rental-and-lease/executive-fliteway-inc-in-ronkonkoma-ny-84276/
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&profile=default&fulltext=Search&search=Executive Fliteway Inc.&searchToken=4f42aw2o0gvwaqffecumjm2v2
flightaware.com/live/flight/N719JB
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N719JB
listings.findthecompany.com/l/31052967/Arbor-Aviation-Enterprises-LLC-in-Saint-James-NY
bbb.org/search/?splashPage=true&type=name&input=ARBOR AVIATION ENTERPRISES LLC&location=&tobid=&filter=business&radius=&country=USA,CAN&language=en&codeType=YPPA
planelogger.com/Airline/Fleet/Arbor_Aviation_Enterprises_LLC/188247
reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/high-fashion-expense-hillary-travel
abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-163
ifttt.com/
huffingtonpost.com/giuseppe-crosti/3-ways-to-use-ifttt_b_6423392.html
twittermoneybot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

***reminder to use alternative search engines such as Duckduckgo***

OLD THREADS FOR REFERENCE

FBIanon threads

HOT JUICY REDPILL educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml

Friendly reminder that GLP = TAVISTOCK and it is being researched by me. Focus on more concrete shit like:

X hands money to Clinton
Clinton promotes X to position Z

The more you can find the easier it is for normies to digest. Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

How important is Tavistock right now? We need to orient our focus either on that or on a specific part of the Clinton Foundation.

We're fighting for freedom, internet people.

Taylor's freedom, if you want to look at it that way.

TAVISTOCK is the ultimate redpill but it cannot be digested by normies at all. There's no evidence and it's shaky.

FOCUS ON CLINTON FOUNDATION.

Nice job OP, I will sleep now

I think TS will lead to a huge scandal for CF, but researching CF will uncover more and more

Sleep tight, pupper

Last thread died before I could get a reply.

>This is massive corruption on the worldwide scale.
>HRC isn't the fattest fish to fry here

Would a stringpuller be likely to assassinate Hillary in hopes of killing off the investigation? Assuming they do, what would the gameplan evolve into on our front?

SLEEP FOR INDEPENDENCE, PATRIOT

This guy is totally right. Is there some way we can take all of the info we've compiled so far, and all of the info in the Guccifer 2.0 leaks into a searchable database?

It would make this go much, much faster.

We need to get a bounty out on information. Email these guys and let them know. I know for a fact they're on our side so they'd most likely be up for it. wesearchr.com/

Also, how involved is Barack Obama? We know he fucking despises the Clintons, but could he have tried to use the CF to his benefit?

>Would a stringpuller be likely to assassinate Hillary in hopes of killing off the investigation?

The goal for the DOJ and those implicated is to avoid a shitstorm, so that's ridiculously unlikely.

We should probably be stringent about backing up sources and saving them to thousands of hard drives and servers across the internet.

Sup Forums will bleed to leddit and from there what we do is out in the open. I'm sure these people we're looking at will be trying to cover their tracks and hide anything that they haven't already hidden.

They have the money at their disposal to do that, obviously.

Also, we need to start thinking about how to "normalize" the information we're finding. Most people will simply brush it off as "lol tinfoil hat retards lmao xD"

My post from the last thread:

So far this is everything I've got on HRC and travel.

Clinton uses Executive Fliteway: freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-has-spent-more-than-2-million-on-private-jets/

Executive Fliteway: fly-efi.com/jetcharter/index.html

Planes Hillary uses: fly-efi.com/jetcharter/Gulfstream_G-IV_N925JS.html (tail number N925JS)
and fly-efi.com/jetcharter/Falcon_900B_N506BA.html (tail number N506BA)

Executive fliteway isn't rated or accredited by the Better Business Bureau:
bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/aircraft-charter-rental-and-lease/executive-fliteway-inc-in-ronkonkoma-ny-84276/

Executive Fliteway doesn't even have a fucking Wikipedia page:
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&profile=default&fulltext=Search&search=Executive Fliteway Inc.&searchToken=4f42aw2o0gvwaqffecumjm2v2

Hillary also flies on this plane:
flightaware.com/live/flight/N719JB
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N719JB

Which is owned by these people: ARBOR AVIATION ENTERPRISES LLC: listings.findthecompany.com/l/31052967/Arbor-Aviation-Enterprises-LLC-in-Saint-James-NY

>Arbor Aviation Enterprises LLC is a small, fairly new business service company in Saint James, New York. It opened in 2010 and now has an estimated $54,000 in yearly revenue and approximately 1 employee.

Whose existence isn't even acknowledged by the BBB:
bbb.org/search/?splashPage=true&type=name&input=ARBOR AVIATION ENTERPRISES LLC&location=&tobid=&filter=business&radius=&country=USA,CAN&language=en&codeType=YPPA

But here's a list of their plane's tail numbers:
planelogger.com/Airline/Fleet/Arbor_Aviation_Enterprises_LLC/188247

reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/high-fashion-expense-hillary-travel

>And she doesn’t travel alone, relying on an entourage of a couple of “travel aides,"

Is there any way to find out who they could be?

are you guys trying to sabotage Trump? you look like his personal crack team of hackers

I can't believe how common place "Globalism," and "Globalist," have become. A year ago, if you said either of those words, you would have thought to be a tin foiler. Now, you can turn on any major news network, and hear them drop both words left, right, and center.

Trump did a great job of changing the dynamics of the debate.

Speaking of HRC and travel, I had somebody I knew who was a former military man who did most of his service under the Clinton Administration. He said his Air Force buddies told him that Hillary would often take Air Force jets for her own personal usage, even if the military needed them for something. Could this be an important detail?

The theory behind the DOJ and FBI not pushing harder against Clinton is that Obama would need to be on the witness stand.

This could lead to a constitutional crisis resulting in massive civil unrest. The FBI doesn't want that.

Instead, they're pressuring DOJ/Obama to sacrifice Clinton which would "redeem" Obama in a sense.

do they do btc crowdfunding?

Yep as was said in the last thread.

Accumulate a pile of these stories, the shear mass of them can and will destroy whatever chance Clinton has. If we have to stage the release over the election we can.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

It's not as spicy as deep power redpills but frankly getting Trump in power and reducing Hillary's chances as much as possible should be the goal.

Secret mass deception and programming is just not going to hit the media and fuck Hillary.

They're not acknowledged by the BBB? Can someone leak this to Sanders sites so they can start spewing this shit more? We need to get those people on the boat somehow.

A good person to send some of this shit too is Voice of Europe on Twitter

They mostly focus on Euroshit obviously but they fucking hate Hillary and on occasion will post shit against her

inb4 plebbit, but /r/S4P is still pretty dedicated. we could mention it to them and see if they run with it

I... don't think so, it kinda just sounds like greed. But then again, smuggling girls through airforce transportation sounds easier than normal planes and helis

Yup, it's amazing. I mean consider Brexit. When push comes to shove, the 52% of the public will break through the conditioning.

Make a chat and lets spread some propaganda. They'll buy it if we link it to guccifer2.0's leaks.

It could be. Honestly I was just trying to figure out which planes she was using for most of her travel so I could dig up their flight logs.

What I'm finding now is, the planes and where they go are a separate matter from the businesses that own them. It's starting to look, to me, like both of those businesses are fronts for the CF and every time Hillary is reimbursed for travel, that money goes right into her pocket.

so how long until mook gets v& and we have Sup Forums harbor 2.0
i scared guys, i can only handle so much /britpol/

>consider Brexit
and according to FBIanon the real numbers were so massive that it completely BTFO the globalists

I wouldn't be surprised if the REAL results were +70% leave and -30% stay. but the rig is in and they fuck with the results as much as they can.

REMINDER: what we ultimately need to do.

We need to create a searchable database/list in this format:

1.X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

U days later X was given a position at V
-source

2. X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

-source

3. X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

-source.

Untangle the Web, make it easy to read and search, make it undeniable

ALSO and user said he'd drop a .zip of all previous threads. Where is the .zip?

AHH SHIT, THIS WEBSITE IS STILL UP?

THANK YOU BASED FLORIDA user.

I hope you're right. There are a lot of people who fully acknowledge Hillary as corrupt and horrible for foreign policy, but will vote for her over Trump because of Trump's, "Racism, sexism, and maybe being a rapist pedophile."

It feels like I'm beating my head against the wall with some people.

They basically crowdfund journalists to dig up dirt on people, its a very new company but it's genius and the owners are total shitlords. What is btc? Bitcoin?

No, because there's more than just her implicated and her death would result in an even bigger investigation that's going to reveal the info the FBI currently has, to even more people.

The bureaucracy is eating itself. They capitalized their letters, dotted every i, recorded every phonecall, and now there's massive trails of evidence all over the place, and as every little bit of information gets out, officially or otherwise, people involved start piecing the picture together, people who aren't part of the corruption, but can be part of the solution.

A judge, a lawyer, a business man with contacts he was always uncomfortable around, a clerk who saw something suspicious but kept their mouth shut, etc. etc.

Just random people like us within the bureaucracy doing their due diligence like anyone else, possible not even aware that they're recording anything nefarious. Ready to testify at a moment's notice if the FBI asks.

Almost a pity, but I'd much rather the FBI and DOJ start gathering up the bastards running this show rather than deal with HRC. Maybe she'll die in jail, likely getting shanked after trying to fleece another convict out of her commissary.

If that's the case, expect them to learn from their mistake last time.

Guys what if they eventually eliminate Hillary for becoming a liability? All this stuff is bigger than her after all ,do you think sacrificing her might be the ultimate goal

THIS

T H I S
H
I
S

If I had the know-how I'd do it myself. Are there any user's who'd be willing to do this?

Ok, anons looking for a job:
transcribe the names from this image into plaintext separated by a carriage return so that code-monkey anons can make the db.

Let's not forget FBI-san wanted us to link Clinton donors and mysterious deaths. Is there any tool to do something like this? What data needs to be collected to make this happen?

The only problem I see is that in that other user's post, when he says "Hillary also flew on this plane" the first link is broken and isn't tracking any flights, and the second links to a plane registration that dosen't mention the name "Hillary Clinton" at all.

bumping for this

REMINDER: THERE WILL BE SHILLS AND B8, IGNORE AND HIDE POSTS

hopefully the FBI really is on our side and will protect our election results

I'd love nothing more than a whistleblower to come out and destroy (((them))) with irrefuteable proof of election rigging if they try to steal it from Trump

they absolutely have to be expecting this and damn well better be prepared to intervene if they don't want a war with Russia

Butt bro is
We've already started bleeding into reddit though.

It gets normalized through reddit, twitter, via funny memes on facebook, etc.

That's how we "launder" our information so it doesn't trigger the built-in conspiracy theory detector. Disguise our information as infographics from the other side (e.g. replace democracy now infographics with our own information)

Just look at how successful /k/ was with getting the anti-gun brady bunch to post a /k/ created meme that made them look like complete idiots.

Couldn't somebody just make an Excel spreadsheet on Google Drive?

You're welcome user

you guys realize tavistock is front org for SIS- british intelligence? this literally links straight back to the operational head of the octopus.

Are we doing it Sup Forums
are we going to meme FBI into action?

If you can't make a database, just make a notepad doc at the very least. That's still ctl-f searchable.

We have drawn the Web. We have a lot of data. Now we need to concentrate it into a consumable package.

Don't lose hope. It's not just conspiracies. It's all connected, but you need to put facts to dates to sources to not look crazy

gold

very easy to share on twitter etc and get people talking about it

Swissbro 1/3

Kek wills it.

Swissbro 2/3

Swissbro 3/3

>A judge, a lawyer, a business man with contacts he was always uncomfortable around, a clerk who saw something suspicious but kept their mouth shut, etc. etc.
> Just random people like us within the bureaucracy doing their due diligence like anyone else, possible not even aware that they're recording anything nefarious. Ready to testify at a moment's notice if the FBI asks.

"Death by a thousand cuts."

Oh shit guys he was right

Don't use that. Google will tear it down faster than cp on a thread

OP here.

I'm getting tired so I don't think I'm gonna be making the next thread.

Will head to bed soon and start making threads in the morning.

Can someone take over?

The going rate for a human soul is $9000 a month? What a bunch of pikers these scum are. They aimed low (money and "power" with no discipline) and didn't even meet their mark.

Yeah me too, see you glorious daggots tomorrow, the 4th of July
M
A
G
A

Fuck me running
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-163

can't screenshot on this piece of shit comp, but its a web of Good Goy Inc mapped out

OP can you verify this and/or ask the person taking over to add this to the general if it is?

Faggots**
I'm tired lol

Research the very names of the CF Board of Directors. Each person went to bat for the Clintons in the past whether it be purgury or donating 100's of millions directly to the organization. The whole power structure of the CF is absolutely twisted.

MegaSatan

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

Add what?

Meant to link this

Alright you faggots if you can't do this you've all completely failed the movement.

Give me ONE EXAMPLE of an individual who donated to the Clinton Foundation X amount of money and received Y benefit while providing Z source.

>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Provide ONE EXAMPLE. Multiple if possible.

Let's at least get what should be the easiest list compiled and out of the way.

i doubt he was talking about some random anime convention. within the context of the thread, he probably meant the DNC/RNC

CHECKED AND CONFIRMED

mfw the US never separated from teh crown, the empire never ended, and it was all a psyop

>Rich elites in hollywood
>Frodo Baggins says there is pedohpilia rings
>Hollywood Elites support Clinton

>CF Human Trafficking
>Pedohpilia reported
>Hollywood Elites back Clinton

Is there way to plausibly connect these two?

any Sup Forumsentoomen running these connections in maltego?

fucking checked

See

What do you want me to verify?

FBI user did say that and there is indeed a standoff in LA right now between SWAT and an armed man.

they don't want to do actual work and comb through the thousands of pages of the bills she sponsored and co sponsored

checked

Homepage of the Clinton Foundation.

It's a child, maybe she's already been taken.

Not really. Everyone knows. Nobody in power cares.

If you have no idea what to do start building social botnets for later use. We're gonna need all the digital clout that we can muster.

Steps:

1. Make fake twitter account with disposable gmail/other address

2. Use gmail to make twitter account targeting niche promotion community (I like to target bitcoin/alt currency gambling). Use pictures of hot girls from /soc/ or some other identity farm. People are much more likely to engage with flirty hot girls.

3. Connect your account with IFTTT:
ifttt.com/

Here's some inspiration:
huffingtonpost.com/giuseppe-crosti/3-ways-to-use-ifttt_b_6423392.html

4. Find influential people within your niche with large follower lists

5. Download twittermoneybot (no, it's not gonna give you a virus):
twittermoneybot.com/

6. Use Twittermoneybot to auto follow as many people as possible from previously identified influencers. You'll likely get temporarily (24 hour) halted for a day due to daily follow/unfollow limits if your aren't careful. Don't worry about it too much.

7. Keep expanding and remember to maintain a good follower/following ratio- also regularly purge spam account followers. The goal is to use your niche as an incubator and eventually get real normie followers.

Good luck!

Wanted to verify if the shooting at the Anime Expo was real or not, and if so if it was relayed to the false flag he mentioned

Jan?

Stop getting high before interviews mate.

thanks senpai

Okay, my head's been spinning all day, so I'm not sure which donors we've dug into yet and which ones we haven't. I'm also not entirely sure how each of the organizations in this pic are related to the individual donors on the list, the CF, etc.

But, what I can do, is take the donor list Excel spreadsheet from the Guccifer 2.0 leaks and make it into a Google Doc. Someone else will just have to fill in the blanks.

Drop TAVISTOCK for now. Focus on the data we have linking transactions to (((coincidental))) promotions.

TAVISTOCK is too spoopy for normies.

except how to make twitter with no phone?google voice requires a real one so that won't work.

So guys in the last thread I was messing around helping find old cell numbers and places people used to live and I just got blocked from the database I was getting info from....saying I was bot like.

Reminder