I challenge you to post a bigger example of jewish nepotism in Hollywood

I challenge you to post a bigger example of jewish nepotism in Hollywood.

Hard mode: no Roman Polanski

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO3X1W2Zje4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gal_Gadot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigi_Hadid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Normally wouldn't /thread my own post. But in this case.

/thread

Israeli skeleton is definitely the biggest example of Jewish nepotism in Hollywood but this talentless hack comes close to matching her.

>Gadot was born and raised in Rosh HaAyin, Israel In Hebrew, her first name means "wave" and her surname means "riverbanks". She is the daughter of Irit (née Weiss), a teacher, and Michael Gadot, an engineer.

Doesn't seem like that will be a challenge since her parents were nobodies.

The real answer is Gal is also not the worst choice for Wonder woman. She's a little skinny, yeah, but CG during the fight scenes makes that mostly irrelevant.

Woody Allen

Woody Allen did a good job of showing how Jews essentially operate a nepotistic crime syndicate in hollywood in Cafe Society. They're essentially Italians but smarter.

OP here

Damn, i forgot about her, you really hit hard with this one.

What about Adam Sandler? He's definitely up there. I honestly don't think anyone unironically finds that guy funny and he would never be successful if he wasn't one of (((them))).

What? Sandler was legit funny back in the day.

Happy Gilmore was really good, i give you that, but i can't remember any other of his movies that was decent.

>Gal is also not the worst choice for Wonder woman.
Yes she is. I dare you to find a young, skinny Hollywood actress who would be worse than Gal Gadot. Protip: you can't.

I was talking more about SNL and his comedy albums.

Also apparently Sandler is a real good guy and has given breaks to a lot of people.

Literally got inroduced after a jew joke made israel mad

>She's a little skinny

Zoey Deschanel? She's not even young but people brought her name up often in reference to playing WW.

My Dad who is a huge WW fan thought Kaley Cuoco should have had the role.

Megan Fox was another name thrown out a lot...

>he thinks jewish nepotism is having family members in hollywood

That's caving to pressure but it's not nepotism.

Because that's literally what it is. Casting someone because they are the same race as you is....racism. Are Jewish producers in Hollywood racists and prejudiced? Oh hell yeah.

Real Jewish nepotism does happen a lot. Tori Spelling was a good example. But mostly the kids of famous Jews in Hollywood show up in shitty art cinema movies you never hear of.

Nepotism doesn't have to be family members, it could be members of a larger collective too.

Gal wasn't part of the Hollywood elite when she started getting roles. She was in the Fast and the Furious because she was hot.

>She was in the Fast and the Furious because she was hot.

LMAO

Trump

This one.

Lena Dunham

His Ghostbusters 3 script was really good.

>it's a fa/t v/virgn pretends a supermodel isn't attractive post

>because she was hot.

Hot?
read the comments on this youtube page

youtube.com/watch?v=AO3X1W2Zje4

>Gal Gadot
>supermodel
nah

she married a rich israeli guy right before landing her first role and she didn't even want to be an actress

>Megan Fox plays WW
Fucking kek, that could be funny af.

>Zoey Deschanel
Would've been better than Gal. She's a better actress and more attractive.
>Kaley Cuoco
Hmm, she's a horrible actress and isn't very attractive but Gal is just as horrible at acting and she's less attractive. She would've been slightly better than Gal.
>Megan Fox
You finally named someone who's as awful as Gal.

>>Megan Fox
>You finally named someone who's as awful as Gal.

But hotter, so she would still be a better pick

>I challenge you to post a bigger example of jewish nepotism in Hollywood.

Snyder's not Jewish, though. He just cast her as Wonder Woman because he felt bad she'd had to drop out of the running for Faora in MoS because she got pregnant.

>it's a JIDF agent defends Gal post

All me desu

Guess who decides if a chick is a supermodel. That's right, it's the (literal) faggots who run the fashion industry. Gal Gadot has the body of a teenage boy, naturally fashion faggots consider her "hot".

adam sandler surrounds himself with funny people. he himself is boring as dogshit

This, it's laughable when faggots on here try to use Gal's modeling career to prove she's attractive. Cara Delevingne was a model and she looks like a fucking teenage boy.

yikes

she's so skinny here that her mosquito bites even started to look larger

I remember when mentioning someone was a supermodel meant that they were unhealthly skinny and had eating disorders (misses aren't the same thing as supermodels)

IMAGINE BEING JACKIE CHAN IN THIS SCENE...

>She has led international campaigns for Captain Morgan rum, Gucci fragrances and Vine Vera skincare ranges, and advertised Jaguar Cars. She is the face of Gucci's Bamboo perfume brand, of Huawei smartphones, and of Miss Sixty. She has featured as the covergirl on Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Bride Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, UMM, Cleo, Fashion, Lucire, FHM. Gadot has been the main model for fashion brand Castro in 2008–2016. In 2013, her annual modelling salary was estimated at NIS 2.4 million

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gal_Gadot

You can claim she's a shit Wonder Woman choice, but saying she isn't a super model is just fucking stupid.

That was about 15 years ago or more, Mr. Wizard. Tyra Banks came along since then.

Obligatory

Tyra Banks came along 20 years ago

LMAO!

you made my day, thank you user.

thank mr skeletal

Boomer-age men unironically like this look in their women. That's why you still see it in movies.

why though? its practically a skinny teenage boy

Reminds them of the boyhood they lost in vietnem

>practically

she might be a skelly but she can peg me anytime

jesus christ dude

So, all you have to do is marry a rich Jew and you get to be in movies?

No wonder so many goy women are converting.

Anne Hathaway and Zooey Deschanel for example.

i dont even feel like slapping her ass :(

who is this shekel demon?

I can't lie I don't think she's a good WW at all but she ticks all my boxes personally

>Its not nepotism goy, look how muscular and fit she is.
>You're just an anti semite

this

>Zooey Deschanel

what

damn, she looks like THAT?!

She married a Jew but had to convert or he wouldn't marry her.

Guess she needed better roles.

The fashion world absolutely does not consider her supermodel.
That list of achievements might sound impressive to a pleb but it's run of the mill model CV, she is not a supermodel, even as a model she is pretty much no one.

this is 10/10 for ben affleck

For reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigi_Hadid
Another 'model' who has the status for nepotism and not because of any actual merit, she's 21 and has done way more impressive shit than Gadot as a model, even she isn't considered a supermodel by any standards.

Don`t enlarge this.
o
n
`
t

>ass
where?

Some of those are only part Jew so you can't tell by looking at them.

A few of those weren't Jews at all.

>Steven Seagull
>David Duchovny
well i didn't know this

doesn't make any sense

who isn't Jewish?

names

the top one could look like the bottom one if she laid off the burgers

bottom looks like some shady south east asian bar entertainment that is "totally 18 we swear"

Everyone is Italians but smarter

Stupid racists!

Its a fucking conspiracy now delete this and go see a movie!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

one of these "men" are dead

could, not should

look at that hulking bicep

Max Landis is the most clear cut example of "generic idea guy #3568, I direct movies because my dad was good at it".

If his father wasn't a jew and went to jail he would never be conceived in the first place

you forgot a few haven'tcha?

This is why we can't have nice things

>She was hot.

Lol

Wait, Kinnaman is jewish?

LOL so an american piece of shit coward soldier abandons his post and deserts from the war in Vietnam, flees to Sweden and has a child with a jew? You can't make this shit up.

Its funny how Jews get big movie roles without having talent, or putting in the work to try to look the role.

Goys have to be 10 times as good looking, twice as talented and put in a shit ton of work to look the role to be in a blockbuster.

Jews just have to be born Jewish and marry the right fellow Jew.

>her smile and optimism; gone

Billy Maddison is objectively his best movie ever.

>(née Weiss)

So she's a German? Why then does she delight so much in slaughtering conscripted soldiers (that included thousands of Jews)???

she really makes you wonder

Are Germanic Jews the true Master race? There has to be a reason so many Jews with German names are so successful everywhere.

Ashkenazi Jews literally means in Hebrew 'Jews of Germany'.

>Being born rich means you personally achieved success

No. When you're born rich, its easy to be rich.

Woody Allen's free pass for fucking his ex-kids has gotta take the cake

If America went full final solution, which Hollywood elitists would be first to go?

Harvey Weinstein?