Only the strongest and best blacks were bought by slave owners

Only the strongest and best blacks were bought by slave owners.

Blacks should be thankful they are American and not starving in African.

I declare July 4th as thank a white man day

>debtors
>criminals
>subjugated tribes
>best

C'mon m8

btw poo in loos actually starve more often

Honestly, in the long run it was good for blacks to be forcibly taken to America. Now they get to live in the most powerful country on Earth, and are now a privileged victim class entitled to welfare and sympathy and affirmative action. Meanwhile, their free friends still in Africa are dying of aids, starvation, and being raped by Boko Haram.

The funniest thing about the "We Wuz Kangs" movement is that they are basically saying that they are proud that their ancestors were brutal slave owners.

I'm no nigger but I am a spic so..........THANK YOU WHITE MAN!!!

Go back to Mexico. I can now my own lawn

Not illegal my good white man.

>Only the strongest and best blacks were bought by slave owners.
No the dumbest most feral ones were bought by Euros, the negros that had small kingdoms were paid to round up these subhumans and make a profit off them, as we can see these subhumans have now greatly outnumbered these rare somewhat intelligent negros from 500 years ago.

Now, more than ever, I thank my ancestors that I don't live in Eurabia

Stay classy, Juan; just stay away from my daughter

Who is the cutie booty semen demon?

There's something very compelling about this picture but I can't seem to put my dick in it

Of course and have a happy 4th of July my good white man!

fuck this country, I'm tired of just sitting here in some land conquered by someone else. We should be conquering new lands and shit.

sounds like a great guy

reminder that free blacks in America treat each other worse than any slavemaster ever has

he was, he really was

A single day of the year has more impact than a month of nigger awareness.

USA USA USA

Who's this?

I know faggot I have this pic saved on my PC
He's 100% right

Oh. Well carry on then.