New thread. What do you think?

New thread. What do you think?

That's very cool, OP. But that's nothing. Take a look at these.

>Yotsuba B
>and the /frames

Jesus. That's really super. How'd a shitposter like you get so tasteful?

I can't believe OP prefers user's digits to mine.

Let's see paul allen's thread

Fuck dubsposters, dubs are fucking stupid.

You like jazz?

I like to dissect hotheads. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

IT BEGINS

uh oh

I need to return some torrents.

Nice.

Needs better digits

let's see Paul Allen's thread.

I think you should check Paul Allen's dubs.

Thats not of your business...

Raised lettering, Pale Nimbus. Dubs.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my shitposts. I can do a thousand now.

i have no actual identity i am simply just a series of memes
i am simply anonymous

In '17, user released this their most accomplished shitpost. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Get Dubs". A post so catchy, most people probably don't read the greentext. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of memes. It's also a personal statement about the band itself. Hey, Paul!

check these

Dubs or i will stir up shit.

If singles I will kys myself.

I enjoy murder and executions

STREAM IT FAGGOT

user don't just stare, check'em.

If dubs Paul Allen nevet really died.

I think I saw him in a restaurant in London

Do you like Peter Jackson? I've been a big Lord of the Rings fan ever since the release of his 2012 masterpiece, The Hobbit. Before that I really didn't understand any of his work. It was too artsy, too intellectual. It was on the Hobbit where Hackson's presence became more apparent. I think "Battle of the Five Armies" is the director's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility, at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding two movies. In terms of CGI gag craftsmanship and sheer saccharine Hollywood decadence, this movie hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, get on your knees and BRAAAAAP for me.