Sup Forums wrong once again

high test men appreciate voluptuous women with curves instead of concentration camp thin """"""women""""""

how does it feel to be on the losing side of history

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3213417/Why-men-thinner-women-attractive-Scientists-say-evolutionary-fitness-makes-slimmer-females-appealing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you mean fatty loving burgers love fat chicks

also that picture

well if you were skinny you would die around average age 50-60 due to a heart attack, so yes it WOULD be beter

Billack obaton pls

Life would be better if you were skinny cause then you could play a sport, or ride a bike, and not be at constant risk of your entire body literally giving up trying to keep you alive.

she feels shitty because her last krispy kreme inhalation was over four hours ago.

Would life be better if I could walk up a flight of stairs?

END YOUR VILE HATRED AGAINST PEOPLE OF BLUBBER! THIS FATISM NEEDS TO END!

So what she is saying is that life is better if she were skinny... and maybe a bit smarter also she would probably live longer and could do more things.

I don't mind people being positive about their body. I think that's a great sentiment.

I have a problem with people shaming others for what they do or don't find attractive

QUICK ME CREW! MAN THE HARPOONS!

If you are so desperate to fuck a whale it's your problem dude, but in your place I would still keep fucking my hand instead of this gargantuan hamplanet.

>Would life be better if you didn't have enough calories on your body to feed Zambia?

>implying that fat fuck is "voluptuous"

Blubber shamus are not high test. They are just fat.

Do not ever take medicare or medicaid for your weight-related illnesses. Do not ever ask for money or any kind of support for food.

Curves != Spherical

>Always felt like being fat was shit but sometimes okay in fetish circumstances
>I'm a fat fuck and I know it's terrible and I think people trying to force fat acceptance is fucking stupid
>gf is a fat fetishist
>She keeps telling me how much she loves my belly and that my body is beautiful and other things that make me feel weird like that
>Never felt good about my body but it feels good that she likes me like this
>Don't know what to do

Hey man if you like landwhales good for you bro
You can take them all for all we care
I'd rather not stand next to a mouth breather, sweating stinky woman

Tell yourself whatever you want to fatty, I still won't fuck your nasty ass.

Have fun sitting at home with your cats.

Disregard females, acquire currency,

I mean, improve yourself. If your gf has a fat fetish, show her /d/ or /aco/. Don't compromise your physical and mental health to accommodate a girl's fetish, no matter how much she likes you. Explain to her that you want to be in shape for yourself, and while you understand she has a fetish, you'd appreciate if she could help you be a better person instead.

If she doesn't get it, dump her.

Also:

You know what's fucking crazy? This body acceptance movement has taught fat women that they shouldn't accept a man with a fat-fetish because they "don't deserve to be fetishizied or defined by their body".

So they recognize that there are men who would appreciate their bodies, but because accepting these men would mean admiting that their body makes them different and the entire movement is meant to convince the public that there's no social or physical difference between being fat or thin.

So let's recap;
If a man dosen't like your fat body, he's fatphobic and should be shamed for this transgression.

If a man likes your fat body he's fetishizing you and you deserve better, he should be shamed.

This of course, covers every type of man.

If I didn't know better I would think that "fat acceptance" is a stealth campaign to prevent fat women from breeding by convincing them to pursue an impossible goal.

"Would life be better if I were not on fire?

Nope.

But life would be better if I didn't live in a body that tries to make me feel like I'm burning simply because I'm not."

-Denethor II

>1 post by this ID

Yeah obesity isn't a problem at all. Fuck it we shouldn't try to lose weight to be more attractive and healthy, we should just work on changing what attractive and healthy is. It's much easier than a jog afteral.

Fat people always smell gross. If you want to fuck fat chicks go ahead but you'll have a hard time convincing anyone here that immobility is sexy

Only curve I see is a rotund blob of fat

OC my girlfriends fat titties, check your test

could you define "voluptuous"? How fat do you have to be before it's no longer considered voluptuous and it turns into amerifats?

>would life be better if I was healthier

Break up with her and let me get a piece of that. ;D

That bitch is the wrong shape. Here's the human skeletal system.

And here's the human nervous system.

nigger/10

And here's the human circulatory system.

Reminds me of this

And this

And lastly, here's the human muscular system.

Notice a pattern in the shape of these systems? That's what a human being is shaped like. When you have so much adipose tissue that this shape is distorted, you're the wrong shape. Your midsection is not supposed to be an orb.

That nigger weave tho

It looks like Barbie hair. Hopefully her scalp infections aren't too bad.

Whoops. HERE is the human muscular system.

Right?

Case and point.

Cool muscular system, Achmed. Mind bringing it to the white house to show me?

This gif is sad too.

I have a question and I'm hoping for an objective answer.

Is there actually any scientific evidence whatsoever that validates the HAES assertion that you can be obese and healthy at the same time? Like is there anything even close to scientific evidence?

Looks dont matter its all about the personality.
I found my girlfriend on tumblr and she is beautiful on both the outside and the inside.

>Nope.
I'd like to hear this landwhale say this when she's 40 and her joints don't work anymore because of crippling arthritis because she's basically been carrying another person on her back for her entire life.

>how does it feel to be on the losing side of history

How is it possible for someone to be this fucking retarded in 2016?
If she were thinner, she would have a better social life. She would be healthier. She would be able to live a more active life. There is not one single advantage to being heavy. You little fucking dweebs need to get over yourselves.

jesus christ you can literally SEE the lower skeletal system SCREAMING for help... how could anyone ever possibly deny that this is killing them

Here's your objective answer: No.

Being fat is universally an example of a personality flaw.

>voluptuous
>morbidly obese

Pick one

nigger no, high test means i like big ass and titties not fucking cows

His left leg looks like it's about to snap

Are you pretending to be stupid?

Im just here for the fatties

> says your tumblr page

Go outside and look faggot, you are so wrong.

Life would be longer if you weren't a lard ass

THINK OF THE ANIMALS!!!!

>high test men appreciate voluptuous women with curves instead of concentration camp thin """"""women""""""
>falling for the "THICC" meme
>Fatfags/ landwhales missuses the word to damage control their fetish/horrible life
You people disgust me beyond words

Does she wear an armband tho?

Anyone know of that british show that basically proves
>pic related
is very much true?

It like followed fatties for a week and asked them how many calories they thought they ate and then I shocked them with how many they actually ate.

And then they had to diet for a while, I don't really remember but if anyone knows it, I'd appreciate knowing.

It might very well be.

Sorry to link MSM, but this is a good article in some ways:
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3213417/Why-men-thinner-women-attractive-Scientists-say-evolutionary-fitness-makes-slimmer-females-appealing.html

Turns out that we don't like "skinny" (i.e. human-shaped) women because of cultural body standards. We like it because we want to fuck women who aren't diseased.

As for this guy's question:
Evolution is pretty coldly objective. Women of a normal body weight are objectively healthier, which is why we want to fuck them.

This image is gold.

>things everybody already knew, verified objectively and inarguably, the pic
Bitch, if you exercised at all and ate like you claim you do, you wouldn't be fat.

I want to just wrangle up all of the obese people and then gas them. Walmart would turn into a barren wasteland. It would be so nice and quiet. I could finally purchase my almond butter, chicken, and protein without wanting to vomit. I would be able to shop really quick too. I wouldn't have fatasses slowing me down. It would be so nice!

God bless America, gas the fatties, weight war now!

Part 1

>Born without arms or legs

Haha, that must suck

If following this, be prepared for her to try and sabotage attempts to implement healthy lifestyle changes.

It isn't even entirely due to your actions threatening her fetish access, but she will 100% believe that you are trying to get in shape to trade up for a more attractive woman. She sees you as a sure thing, since she accepts you despite your weight ("it's fine, you're beautiful the way you are!"), and once you start getting in better shape, she will begin worrying that she will be expected to improve herself as well, that you are trying to indirectly tell her she isn't attractive enough, and that you are trying to move out of her league.

This isn't a joke. It is honestly frightening how many people adopt this line of thinking when someone they are with tries to improve in some way.

Ever notice how fat exhibitionist sluts like this ALWAYS have tattoos?

Part 2

>waaaaah I feel so guilty about being such a shitty garbage person
>now watch me continue to lie and be a shitty garbage person to the people that I love
>do you feel bad for me yet? That's what this is really about. Feel bad for ME!

>Why do you live at all

>1 POST

>Voluptuous
>chubby
Pick one

>inb4: muh curves
That landwhale can't even show her fat belly with out shame.

Dang now they can't be buried in a Jewish graveyard

Me in the middle

To eat.

Why doesn't someone just put her down?

we'll see how she feels about that in a couple years when she has to start taking meds because of obesity related illnesses

>voluptuous women with curves

Doesn't mean land whale

>implying you can't be healthy while being morbidly obese

Under all this blubber, this man is a well-oiled machine compared to you rustbuckets.

We love big curves, but we also love a small diameter.

With curves, not rolls of fat.
t. High testosterone male

This will never not horrify/sicken me.

lemme guess. she's argentinian?

Yeah, sure. And how many of these landwhales are fucking powerlifters?

>b-but I love being obese

If there was magic pill she could take that would make her lose weight without doing anything, she would take it.

Because she's a fat, lying cunt.

what

>Would life be better if I were skinny?

Yes.
You have much more energy.
You're far less lethargic.
People respect you.
You feel like you have control of your life again
t. former fatty