Do we really need this board shitted up with 4th of July threads I couldn't give a shit

Do we really need this board shitted up with 4th of July threads I couldn't give a shit.

THIS THREAD IS FOR COUNTRIES LOYAL TO THE QUEEN AND FOR MONARCHISTS EVERYWHERE

First for His Majesty

Second for the Reich.

Checking in.
Boo sucks to the American war machine who have never won a war without help.
And pish and tosh to the scumbag nation who gets its rocks off by killing innocent civilians.

Today is their independence day, the day the most hated nation in history was created

you already had your independence day on the 23rd

All Hail the Queen.

Anglosphere really needs to get its shit together and become one country again.

the queen is gayer than obama lol

Led by Mr. President.

This now a happy merchant thread
>Post your best merchants

Yes we do.

The common wealth will be back.

Monarchy is literally the preferred system of cucks

Shut up fatty

fuck all anglos tbqh

CRY MORE BITCH NIGGERS

Republics are unironically more likely to be more unstable, undemocratic and more corrupt

Fuck off with your cock smacked queen

You're just jealous your empire couldn't even take part in two world wars.

Why are you sucking British cock, Australia? You're the descendants of British criminals they decided to dump on some island with the abbos instead of deal with you.

Right, and you didn't just follow our lead by declaring independence from the EU, a self-serving entity that didn't always have your best interests in mind.

Look, I know we were in the wrong with a lot of our complaints. Hell, Benjamin Franklin wasn't even telling you guys we were mad about anything as our representative. But you now understand that a ruler across a body of water rarely considers what is best for you. You should probably cut Ireland lose as well.

But fuck Scotland. They lost, and they need to get over it.

Are you implying America did?

Best one you got Achmed?
Mad that a bunch of piss poor farmers beat the mighty lobster back army

America in every war ever

Pardon me, I thought OP was an actual Brit. Should have looked at the microflag to detect the microfag.

Corgis a shit.

> follow our lead by declaring independence from EU

When did the US quit NAFTA?

We did, we just showed up fashionably late to both.

> showed up fashionably late

That's a funny way to spell war-profiteering.

What if we're loyal to Emperor Trump?

Anyone else think London is gonna go full cyberpunk with brexit? It will become even less regulated than it is right now - it'll be the world center of capitalist power struggles.

>he doesn't realize that all trading blocks aren't all undemocratic like the EU is
ignorance truly is bliss

God save the queen

Please, the boat ride over killed more of us than you ever did. And then you just let the French and Dutch do all the work.
If it wasn't for outside intervention, you'd still just be another bitch ass colony

>THIS THREAD IS FOR COUNTRIES LOYAL TO THE QUEEN AND FOR MONARCHISTS EVERYWHERE

So Scotland shouldn't apply?

Independence was a mistake.

> unironically defending NAFTA
> illiterate shit who can't build a sentence

You have to go back, Paco

>America is a nigger
>New Zealand is an abo
>Canada is a chink
>Only Britain and Australia are white
>And even then, Australia is a fucking ginger

If you're not improving your country at the expense of everyone else, you're doing it wrong.

>10 minutes till 4th of July
>Redcoat scum are already butthurt

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Fucking commonwealth cucks get threads dedicated to the queen and the british empire year round and just had the whole last month dedicated to brexit, and now they complain when we want to party for one fucking day.

Who will be the next queen? The current one could die anytime soon, lads.

Must be a British mozzie. Or a liverpool scrub who sucks at soccer

>Do we really need this board shitted up with 4th of July threads I couldn't give a shit.

>proceeds to shit up the board with yellow teeth empire

eat shit bong

We sailed the Pennsylvania on Christmas to beat your bitch ass
>t. George "Fill the Pits with Brits" Washington

>Britain, not being ahmed....kys

Yet my life is most probably 100 times better than yours AND my country actually fought against world Jewry.

Hope the foodstamps that you now live off are worth it, burgeboi.

>implying i'm a poor nigger

Too obvious. Subtlety is key to divisions of We.

Don't you have some veterans to trigger with fireworks?

>worshiping the queen

Did your police ever find out who murdered Princess Diana?

Never try and use English colloquialisms to communicate your opinions user.
Even to an Englishman that made no fucking sense

EVERY YEAR

It was the other royals.

Vast majority of your country are quintessential debtslaves.

In any case, unless you're some kind of non-white human trash, I don't understand how anyone could support America in WW2.

Not only did you side with commies, but you did it for what, 20 years of ez life for the boomers, followed by massive funnelling of wealth into the pockets of the Jewry you protected?

Well done, bud.

Let's actually follow the trail of events that led to American independence.

George Washington is ordered to go scout out some French forts because the Frogs are surrounding Anglo colonies to prevent expansion. Explicitly breaking orders, George murders a thousand Frenchmen and burns their forts down to start a war.

This war -- the French-Indian War --blossoms into the Seven Year War which kills around a million people globally, costs the British Crown trillions of dollars in today's money, and severely weakens British military power through exhaustion. Now bear in mind this happened because ONE MAN made it happen.

The British then foolishly attempt to tax the Americans to pay for the war that an American started. Washington being far more intelligent than any native Englishman immediately rides the wave of resentment over the taxation that is ultimately his fault; to turn the colonists against their motherland.

Then despite having in living memory murdered countless Frenchmen and their allies, the French come to strike back at the British by supplying this American revolution. George Washington has by this point murdered Frenchmen, convinced the British to spend trillions of dollars fighting the French for him, then blamed the British for spending trillions of dollars to fight the French and convinced the French to help him fight the British to win his country's independence so that they could take MORE French land.

We post about that revolution because it was the hardest BTFO of political and military history. One man played multiple empires like a fiddle and suffered ZERO consequences for it. We lost nothing you lost everything, and to this day you have to just grin and pretend that it was a fluke and not a humiliating outplay.

Strewth. Listen up mericans, you've been sold a line of shit about freedom and monarchy and taxation. The problems were with Parliament, not the king, and many in the UK understood the Colonies irritation, but disloyalty caused the revolution. Your founding fathers were merchant moneygrubbers. You celebrate lies on July 4th.

Also, you lost the War of 1812.

I'm of the opinion that Hitler was working with the jewish elite to kill off the lower class jews, and that hitler was a filthy globalist, but that's just my opinion.

Hey be fair, drone striking civvies from miles away is awfully stressful.
Not as stressful as the fatasses trying to negotiate a flight of stairs, but still..

NAFTA isn't great. The changes to film copyright brought by it are still fucking us today, but the export percentage for raw goods and the meat industry in particular are fantastic. The main thing we get back is fruit, many of which don't grow well in most of the US anyway. Nothing really changed between us and Canada.

We didn't lose, we just didn't win.

Yeah, but most of those civilians were fucking their daughters and goats. Do you really want those people repopulating? Also, how are those refugees treating you guys over there?

>how are those refugees treating you guys over there?
>over there

>over there

Well yeah, you're the Germany of NAFTA of course it isn't "too bad" until jobs start getting shipped out en masse into the 3rd world.

In any case, the original point I made for that fucking underage beaner is that UK definitely did not "follow the US lead" when it comes to Brexit, especially since the American president literally went to Britain and shilled for #Remain.

Are you saying it was a tie?
That sounds very familiar

Obviously, plenty of reasons to hate Obama. The solution, of course, is to kill every liberal faggot. We just need someone to start the fire.

yeah because you retards just had your independence day

YEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW

BANG BANG, PWOOOOOOOOOSSSHHH

QUEEN OF ENGLAND CAN TAKE OUT THEM DENTURES AND SUCK MY YANKEE DOODLE DICK! HAPPY BURGER DAY, LIMEYS!

>tfw when corrupt oligopoly instead of a proper monarchy

You have no excuse, britcucks. The monarchy needs to take the fucking reigns again already.

That's one ugly man named Wendy

Long live V. Károly, the true king of Hungary!

Czech'ing in
>biggest happening of all time is shit

Come on Australia, even you should know better

>only britain and australia are white

>implying britain isn't the new republic of turkey

>implying australia isn't mixed with aboriginal blood

Vive le Roi !

>Muh powerless figureheads that aren't even permitted to save muh country from mudslime invasion

Royal kek. Enjoy those tourism bucks, I guess. Should've just built a Disneyworld or something though. At least that serves a purpose.

That flag is upside down.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Happy Independence Day to the sepos btw.

Happy Independence Day lads. It was for the best ultimately. You've made the world a better place. Shame we didn't leave the EU referendum until today as then we could've synchronised our FREEDOM days.

Nice :D

>Austrailian Flag
>Loyal to the Queen

Soon my colonial brethren, you too will know the chance of revolution and freedom

It is literally the House of Lords fault this even happened.

Commonwealth checkin in

>In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

YES!
America sucks.

>Did your police ever find out who murdered Princess Diana?
Osama Bin Ladin, in her last moments he gave her an ultimatum: a swift death if she wrote down the most diabolical plan she could conceive. She got beheaded after conceiving 9/11.

>We lost nothing you lost everything
They lost baggage and cleared out a place to dump trash. It's a trap! There's a reason they made more than 1 Mad Max.

>Loyalty
>Brexit

Nice flag famalam, don't let the Commies force you too accept the leaf.

That's only funny because she's not really dead. Except maybe in the Anakin Skywalker being dead when he became Darth Vadar sense.

>red coats are THIS mad

Spanish monarchist tourist checking in.

>revolution
Degenerate

Reminder to flame every retard who attempts muh conomy argument