Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity...

Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity, let me explain.

The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe. This assured the US had lots of good genetics, hence natural selection.

Next genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

>t. John Jackson on vacation

t. Cody McBrenner

They don't even look that good. There are good looking people in all countries.

Also, good genetics is a vague concept. One can be an extraordinary intelligent individual but with no success with women or the other way. The same goes for 'ambition'.

because its rare

they are not, they are very fat and weird looking

Um, sorry sweety Tay Tay is actually an angel descended from the heavens xx

Why are whites so aging horrible?

that you riley m8?

I don't think. For example I find Slavic women irresistible and they have less genetic diversity than the Americans.

Visiting England with my step Dad, America is a lot better.

>its a peasant from the interior episode

The "Slavic" race is the result of centuries of invasions from all directions.and resultant interbreeding. The further east you go, the more the mixing.

I prefer Maria Valverde over that girl, that anglo singer probably has had black cocks inside her by now

NEED a Taytay gf to be perfectly honest

Love her so much

>thinking mainland euros are anywhere near as uggo as the english

There is literally no difference.

t. McDonald

Overrated as fuck.

Want to sniff American bum

From Bulgaria to eastern Russia we have by far most diversity out of any whites