twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I got to take a poo in the loo Sup Forums

could a kind lurker bump my thread?

>not bringing your desktop with you when you poop
Degenerate

>Not wiping your ass against the keyboard and screencapping it

Are you new here or something? Fucking redditor

I've been wondering where Trump has been the past few weeks-- he hasn't been dominating the news cycles like he did all through the primaries.

He was probably advised to be more "presidential" by some shit advisor.

I'm happy to see he's gone back to his instinctive winning ways.
* Dominating the news cycle
* Forcing leftists to criticize the SHAPE of a star, and not what's written in it.
* Having the media plaster "crooked hillary" imagery all over tv for the 4th of July weekend.

truly 5D chess if not more

>Not having a picture of an anime waifu when talking about Trump.

Are you new too?

Here you go sorry it took a while I had to spray the flees off my legs because they are all in the bathroom

Also posting off phone so I'd different

holy fuck that ID are you moonman?

shaking my legs right now

Well there goes my thread

Is this your first thread?

I did find it interesting that someone had a screencap of a week old thread handy right after Trump posted the tweet.

No thanks for the bump senpai :)

Someone aware me on what OP is talking about

read the board user

What board breh? Forgive me as I've been defenerately drunk since Thursday afternoon, it's 2am and the first 15 minutes I've been sober all weekend I decided to check Sup Forums

degenerately* drunk

Sup Forums silly goose egg

Right no shit but can you post a picture of what he retweeted or what? It's gone off his Twitter I just checked

There's been a stink on leftist news that Trump tweeted a picture with a star of david on it to disparage jeeeews.

So a couple days ago Trump posted a picture of Hillary surrounded by money with a star that said "Most corrupt candidate"
Fringe leftist rags start picking up the story saying it's disparaging to jews because the red star looks like a star of david in their drug addled minds.
Someone on Sup Forums points out that the image originated on Sup Forums with a screenshot he took a week ago.
Later it comes to light that some guy posted it on twitter a week before it was posted here but by then CNN already started crying about Trump tweeting a picture created by neo-nazis.
archive.is/Sc6qA
Here's the original post. The guy makes innocent facebook-tier memes. Not anti-semetic whatsoever but the news will tell you Trump hates jews because they don't know what a star of david looks like.

So OP thinks it's all a game of 5D Chess on Trump's part to get news stations to show the picture that says Hillary is corrupt.

Mind fucking blown

Greetings miscer

my thread failed :(

Jesus Christ that toilet.

But I can't help but bump an ID with KKK in it.