Part 2 SF TRUMP SHIRT HAPPENING

Check out this shit on the Donald
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4r4uzb/i_went_to_a_custom_t_shirt_place_in_sf_and/

>be me
>In San Fransisco
>Libkeks everywhere
>On haight Ashbury
>See custom T shirt place
>Lmao kek make me a trump shirt
>Get scoffs and rude comments from workers
>They make it and I leave
>Get to hotel and inspect
>Fuck you. Written on inside
>Name of place is bang on t shirts in San Francisco

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/writeareview/biz/zB9WkyM4twq31uSwE2uF5w?return_url=/biz/zB9WkyM4twq31uSwE2uF5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have asked for the FUCK YOU on a black hat to go with the pimpin shirt

ask for a refund

also, demand to see the manager and demand an apology for it.

>ask for a print
>get extra print for free

And it's a profanity they would most likely refuse to print in any other occasion.

This. Also sue the company for discrimination, emotional distress, etc.

>reddit

>SF
I wouldn't be surprised, everyone there hates Donald Trump unless it's an edgy teen who posts funny maymays on his instagram account and ironically likes him

I don't understand why they care so much about another persons preferences?
Don't liberals preach love and whatnot?
I'm confused.

They probably wanted to literally fuck you, OP.
I heard San Francisco is full of aids-riddled fags.

This is the thing that makes America such a shit hole. They paid for that fucking shirt. Who gives a fuck. They'd not bat an eye if they asked for Gay Pride on the front of it.

I'm so done with rabid liberals. It's a fucking business. Holy shit. If your customer wants Aids Aids Aids written on their shirt. You make the shirt and shut the fuck up. It's money. Holy shit and it was a nice shirt too. Fucking ruined. Black with Gold. Very clean. Very nice.

Fucking liberals ruin everything they touch.

SF is cancer but this is pretty good bantz none the less

stopped reading at "be me"
lrn2greenttext and look up the meaning of the word redundant

>costing their boss extra material for no charge
>neat story
>Internet attention
>visible, lifelong proof of causing liberals frustration
What's the problem?

They said if I come back they will kick me out

dude this is great. now if anyone says shit to you, you can just flash that at them.

You should demand a free t-shirt and tell them to print a screenshot of their Yelp page on it.

Jesus christ you are a fucking pussy. Grow some balls, demand a refund and demand to speak to management and get those idiots fired. I live near SF, I'll go with you if you're too afraid to stand up for yourself.

KEKKEKKEKE

Wyd tommorow at 12 or 2 pm meet up there

Post proof that you're the guy in the video.

This. If the opportunity presents itself, always hurt the liberals financially. That would stop all that leftie bullshit of theirs--none of them want to be denied their iPhone money.

Sue them
>tshirtmakersfw they get subpoenaed

you guys know that this will backfire right?
it isn't like when the left do it, where people don't come out in support of the business because they are scared, the left will simply support the store when they realize.

the only way for you to make anything out of it is to sue them and you don't have a receipt so you will need to goad them into admitting that they made the shirt. i suppose the best way to do that is a coax leftists into supporting them so they feel empowered and say something about how they will do that to every trump shirt or whatever.

but if your end game isn't legal action then i advise you to stop now because they'll just benefit from it.

Listen OP.

Avoid confrontation, if any just spend 10-15 minutes at their stores looking at the Trump t-shirts merchandise and then peacefully leave.

At the end of the day manager/owner will hate to lose two months worth of income for messing around with a persona that dozens of millions supporters.
>So Boss, should be ask for another stock?
>Its not funny anymore. Just ask normal T-shirts, is not worth it.

Add tape and paper layers around the Gillette and put it between your fingers. Proceed to check out, you can tell if a t-shirt is damage by it unless you inspect them or try them (future customers will notice it).

Lol you actually got it trending user. God bless you retarded 16 year old bastard

This is a publicity stunt for the t-shirt store.

The part where he calls the store and they tell him if he comes back they'll kick him out is beyond the pale

are all liberals nu male cucks that cant fight for shit?
dayum what happened to mexico? from MMA champions to limp wristed fag boys this is surreal

REV UP THOSE LAWSUITS FAGGOTS
CALL EM AND MAKE SOME BANK

>check out this shit on the Donald
>leddit link

no

>inb4 but the donald is our ally!

fuck off

kek

do you fags really need another thread about a fucking t-shirt

top tier kek

I'm a San Francisco resident. Fight the good fight!

fuck off newfag

Not sure who the newfag is here, honestly. Complaints about ">be me" are legendarily old and it is generally considered bad form. Is history just repeating itself or is Australia the newfag here?

>get insulted
>pay for somebody to insult you
>refuse to take tthem to court over or ask for a refund
>DUDE WE TOTALLY FIGHTING BACK SO BASED
fuck off

If you guys posting on the facebook page were smart you would thank them for supporting Trump and post pictures of trump clothing as though they made it

the hacker known as Sup Forums did it again!!!

yelp.com/writeareview/biz/zB9WkyM4twq31uSwE2uF5w?return_url=/biz/zB9WkyM4twq31uSwE2uF5w

ok, mr. Trump

I'm surprised the Yelp reviews aren't down

>you guys all had the exact same story
It's a valid point. Why can't more of you come up with something original?

> leddit
> The_Donald
> whiny little faggot

Why am I not suprised?