MALE VITALITY GENERAL

Let's see how Sup Forums receives this idea for a general, we all need this.

How should a true man operate in todays regressive, leftist society?

Plans for striving for optimal mental and physical health?

How should you excersize and what should you study?

How to abstain from degeneracy, as it surrounds us everywhere?

Extra tips on how to be as masculine and disciplined as possible?

And general discussion

Bump

lol I look like the guy on the right (besides being a manlet and balding) guess I should kill myself

MALE VITALITY

MOAR LIEK SUPER MALE VITALITY AMIRITE

I want to fill Jewish women's bellies with goy babies!

Does that make me a man ?

I look like the guy on left but with skiner whiter than guy on right

Don't fall for the tanning meme

I look like the guy to the left.
Main difference is that I'm twice as muscular and with lower body fat. Also nicer hair.

I'm not so sure about the hair part

Meditate instead of masturbate.

both are fags

It kills me inside that I will always be a weak ass skinny fat

This guy is a samefagging larping swedetrip on fit. Why do you feel the need to post yourself on pol, especially when your older brother is 1000x stronger and a better person in general?

If you ain't first you're last

Cuck the jews, their woman crave filthy goy cock.

there's an entire board for this. it's called /fit/.

Swimming is best exercise tbqh.

>How should a true man operate in todays regressive, leftist society?

With cautious realism and polite aloofness in the business of people who don't immediately concern you. Never reveal your "right wing" (gasp) opinions in situations where you're liable to be stung for it, such as on social media where everything you say is logged forever and employers are scoping out your shit looking for a reason to fire you. Letting liberal zealots know there are dissenting voices is a must, steer it away from Sup Forums's affinity for the use of nigger if you want any hope of making it out in tact socially.

>Plans for striving for optimal mental and physical health?

Only will power, making correct food choices and lugging your fat, unmotivated ass cheeks to the gym can ever help you in fitness endeavours.

>How should you excersize and what should you study?

You should lift, run (short to mid duration, high intensity) and box. Study: everything. Be a voracious reader, check all sources if relevant, read mostly non-fiction. Literature is fine but it's more entertainment than information absorption.

>How to abstain from degeneracy, as it surrounds us everywhere?

Don't be a pussy.

>Extra tips on how to be as masculine and disciplined as possible?

Be aware when people are trying to take or are taking advantage of you, put yourself first in cases where you know you're being treated scathingly and unfairly, don't respect anybody that doesn't respect you but in spite of all this avoid being a /fit/ pseudo alpha male cliche faggot. Men in the 21st century need to realise that they are fucking alone in this world. If there ever was a patriarchal network of white males helping each other through nepotism, it sure as fuck doesn't exist anymore. Men, women, it doesn't matter, their only interest is in adhering to and propagating the status quo often for fear of being ostracized socially themselves. Become self reliant and don't depend upon anyone else for your own happiness.

/fit/ is overrun with turbovirgins fuck that

We're all gonna make it

>lift for a year
>tan
That's literally it.

You've already lost it

It's already over

Idk, that guy on the right could never look like the left. It's a bone structure thing

/fit/ is for raging powerlifting fans who are also degenerate as fuck. Your average gym Chads are degenerate lefties as well.

Have as much dopamine and testosterone as possible.
Use drugs like meth and cocaine, avoid downers like opiates and alcohol.
Also, use insulin to boost your testosterone.
Low dopamine keeps you from being psychotic. It also makes you tame and docile. Orgasms create prolactin, which inhibits dopamine and makes you docile. Stop fapping as much.

Alpha male, the easy way.

Don't be a cuck
Don't be a total asshat
Be polite and well rounded
Know shit
Do a STEM field, Agriculture, or Business
Don't be a pragmatic disenchanted peice of shit

What is your point

>Use drugs like meth and cocaine

Yeah, nope

/thread

Jenkem and bath salts work good, too. Maybe you can get some krokodill there in Finlandia.

That may be true, but everyone can bulk up and gain muscle. He might never reach the aesthetics of the guy on the left, but there's nothing stopping him from weighing 170+ lbs and having a body fat percentage of 10-12%.

>Low dopamine keeps you from being psychotic. It also makes you tame and docile. Orgasms create prolactin, which inhibits dopamine and makes you docile. Stop fapping as much.

I know that Test levels are minimally effected but I've always noticed higher aggression and being more "ballsy" when on no fap.

Nothing wrong with stimulants, unless you like being a pussy.

Why do you think governments are so strict against them? The people leading you, controlling your life? They swim in psychostimulants. They know the secret of dopamine.

>2016
>balding

Look at his frame, lifting won't help much. His hips are wider than his chest. Some people are just fucked

Reminder that you will NEVER look like the guy on the left without taking steroids. Do NOT fall for the Iron Jew.

The fitness industry is a zionist operation. Having a gym membership and buying protein shakes is degenerate and blue pilled. Free yourself. Go to a library and make intellectual gains, don't go "ooga booga me lift heavy bar" like some dumb nigger.

>keeps you from being psychotic

I think you misread ops post

Good post. Thank you for your contribution, Simon.

Prolactin is what causes the refractory period after orgasm. It shuts down dopamine. Dopamine is the hormone that creates drive and ambition in people.
High dopamine can cause psychosis, but it's also essential for motivation, will, and bravery.

Fuckin nailed it comrade.

You can't be driven and not border on psychosis.
To be driven means to be on the edge of crazy. There's no way around this. Chemistry demands it.

ONCE YOU START PINNING YOU NEVER GO PSYCHOTIC YOU JUST KEEP PINNING STOP THE INSANITY YOU CAN DO IT

IRON JEW BEST JEW

That's very true

Read red-pilled literature
Practice what you preach
Choose the high road, choose the paths of greatest resistance
Be an example to weaker beta men
Dont sell yourself out
Be the best at every single aspect of your life; mediocrity is death

dont be such a faggot. buying into every fitness fad/equipment/food product/steroid is degenerate, but being physically strong and having a good cardiac condition is absolutely necessary for being self reliant. The gym, from leaving the house, to being showered up and ready to continue your day, takes at max 2.5 hours for the average person. Read in your off time and get mentally and physically stronger.

Oh fuck off, you're just making excuses.
My hips are naturally wider than my chest but I still look fucking good.
You just have to work.

Spoken like someone whos never done ANY self improvement in their entire life. The guy on the lefts physique isn't even steroid big, The pump and oil is making him look intimidating.

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. Literally every other post ITT is retarder

>don't be such a faggot
Gyms are literally Jewish owned institutions for turning men into homosexuals. One look at the fitness "community" will tell you that the majority of men who work out are homosexuals. Full body shaving, wearing skin tight shorts to have their bulges hang out, etc. You will never be fully red pilled until you cancel your gym membership.

Falling for the iron jew is the opposite of self improvement. It's literally degenerating your body and mind, turning you into a mindless obedient slave.

Great thread idea 10/10

Haha fitness fags get overly muscly for the attention and if you crave atrention you are weak willed and beta. Thank you for posting an example of false red pill.

Fat faggot detected

just do it faggot

right side of that pic is every naziboo that hates slavs

Not an argument.

good luck in your life long endeavor in developing your bellys fat perhaps one day you'll be blessed and develop a tumor there from your sheer intellect

> slavs working out

top kek subhuman

>Gyms are literally Jewish owned institutions for turning men into homosexuals

This might be part-true, but in no way is this a reason to NOT work out. You can buy weight sets to be used at home, and you can do cardio as well. You don't need to lift at a gym to be physically healthy and active.

What did he mean by this?

I mean that poles are unfit malnourished skellingtons 90% of the time.

>you can only be red pilled by liking pussy
Once you start liking pussy, you're already lost. I'll let you figure out why.

yeah
also the naziboos that hate slavs

Lifting weights is retarded and pointless. I'm still fit and stronger than most of Sup Forums, not that that's an accomplishment.

just come to /fit/, breh

sure thing, nigga

Have lots of money

Is that Lou ferigno?

>don't breed! never have children! get fucked in the ass by other men instead!
Nice try, schlomo.

A man should operate in a nationalistic/right wing public otganisation. It gives sence of belonging and you actually help out. Get out there and do shit, help your society, get to know other people, who are nationalistic, attend meetings, folk concerts.

As for you body/mental health, you should look up some military standards, the highest you can find, like from a military academy, army people are the most universal human beings you can find. You have to be able to do as much as you can with yourself: carry yourself (run), lift yourself, defend yourself (in a fight as well as an argument).

Read up, first find a few things your interested in and give them some of your time, eventually you'll get quite good with them and they will also carry you up to some other things to learn.

Learn some craft, be good at at least some craft, like woodworking, smithing, pottery, farming, building, cars and many more. While being at least okay at one of them, be familliar with of them.

Be of high morals, adjust for your culture. Don't hit first unless your family or close ones are in danger, defend the weak. Men are not afraid of responsibility. Men respect eachother and eachother's boundaries (family, women, etc.)

That's all I can think of now.

Breeding for the sake of breeding? Lowly animals do that.
You're supposed to be above such lowly pursuits.

shit brah don't lose hope, you're Australian, that means you're alpha by birth.
That is unless you're a chink immigrant.

This is Sup Forums what did you expect?

nah I have a genetic disease which givens me shitty collagen and hence shitty muscles

They lied to you bruh...There's no such thing as genetics

It's a 360 win

ITS WIN WIN WIN WHEN YOU BUY OUR SPECIAL LIMITED TIME FOURTH OF JULY SALE TO BEAT THE GLOBALISTS
>i took super male vitality and I threw 60 boners today
>super male vitality cured my prostate cancer
>i don't know what my wife would do without my super male vitality
>i wake up every morning ready to fight the globalists thanks to my super male vitality
BUY IT TODAY BEFORE IT RUNS OUT OF STOCK OR GET 10% OFF SO IT NEVER RUNS OUT

SUPER MALE VITALITY: BUY IT TODAY

Hips don't lie

>tfw you snap your shit

you're making up excuses

You want to get swirlyed, nerd?

>You will never be fully red pilled until you cancel your gym membership.

I wonder who is behind this post!

SUPER BLAST

LEE-ANN MACADOO TELL US WHAT IT WAS LIKE WHEN YOU TOOK SUPER BLAST
>well, my girlfriend and me agreed to take it together
>the first day, we just shat unflushable logs
>but alex told us to keep taking it for at least a week
>by the end of the week the water bill doubled from all the splashback and the most disgusting things you've ever thought of were blowing out of our assholes like buckshot
>it really worked
BUY SUPER BLAST NOW TO DESTROY THE GLOBALISTS
BEFORE THE GLOBALISTS SUPER BLAST YOU

Gains don't matter in this society. Only money and land matter. As has been true for the past 1,000 years if not more

Visit ReturnofKings.com

The guy on the left most likley pumps himself full of so many foreign substances that if he can even maintain an erection, let alone achieve reproduction, I would be suprised.

>be me
>not jacked, but not a schlub either
>runners physique, tall, thin, good at cardio
>suddenly you need to look like an NFL running back to look good
>quit cardio, start lifting
>get a bit more muscular over 6 months, but am just SO FUCKING FRUSTRATED
>I gain 15 pounds of muscle, meanwhile chad, chet, and chaz are gaining atleast 30 to 40 pounds of muscle and just look fuckin great
>voice my frustrations to group of gymn rats
>creatine, protein slamming, and approximatley all of the vitamins and I get stronger but not much bigger.
>they laugh "its cuz you aint on the sauce bruh"
>turns out like, 75 percent of the regulars shoot anabolics into eachothers thighs and ass cheeks daily

Some cant get boners, some have chronic kidney stones, liver issues, have had to have breast removal surgeries, suffered joint problems, impotence, and sterility.

"But its all cool cuz we look like chris pratt + about 40 pounds of muscle"

Whats the fuckin point of looking good if yer dick dont work and it feels like you piss razorblades due to the kidney stones?

Im not saying dont workout, im saying that the "he man" image sold by the media (controlled by you know whohois unattainable for the 95 percent not born with the genes, and all attempts to look like the guy on the right are doomed to failure.

But if that image were attainable you would eventually stop pouring hundreds of dollars a month into schartztein supplements subsidiary, so of course mose fitness pics are going to be of the exceptional individuals and will tell you they got that way courtesy of such n such membership, so and so gear, and whatever n such.tm supplements.

When actually that guy just shoots retarded amounts of steroids, his kidneys are failing, and his dick dont work.

In a society where women get money from the state and generally everywhere. Gains and looks matter more than anything else coz girls just wanna have a good time

go for the vin diesel look (requires lifting).

LEGAL METH

BUY LEGAL METH NOW
>i used to take illegal meth, but it was made in buckets by mexicans
>then i tried legal meth, and i had already been up for four days straight and it was like
*bing*
>and then i destroyed the globalists operations
>i'll never stop using legal meth

INFOWARSLIFE DOT COM

There are red pill takers, and then theres the guys who swallowed the whole bottle and washed it down with a 5th of vodka.

Im no leftist, nor do I like what the new wave feminism/SJW has done to the concept of masculinity, but those guys literally declare "women are just fuck holes and the biggest injustice ever is that they will not fuck me on demand like slaves."

I mean how dare you actually have to posess social skills and demonstrate that you arent a loser before women will have sex with you?

That's natty as fuck. If he was on gear, he must be using it wrong. I hope you're trolling.

I can see where you're coming from. But I disagree

You by any chance jelly? ;)

Nope, start working out, shave your head and grow a vandyke

Can't exercise the only muscle that matters so why bother?

It sounds like you may be gay. Embrace yourself and live life to the fullest

you can do kegels all day long and nobody will notice

But in all seriousness lifting the iron jew is the pathway to a better life. It might not seem that way at first, but the knock-off effects are amazing.

>the generic bald muscle guy starter pack.jpg

No, totally straight.

I just care for the fellow white man, because I'm not autistic

This. And you don't even have to go to the gym every day. I go 5-6 times per week. When you get used to it, you will miss it and you'll feel like shit on days you decide to chill.