Yfw the greatest most redpilled director of all time was a jew

>yfw the greatest most redpilled director of all time was a jew

Should Stanley Kubrick be granted honorary Aryan status?

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
youtube.com/watch?v=R7ixGAOwCiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5kF5QqPDjag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, I'm a fan of his work

Stanley Kubrick marathon currently on Turner Classic Movies

Yes, although some will say the shining is about
>muh holocoast
His films are so broad and about so many things, I wouldn't even know where to start if someone asked me to explain any of them.

Truly a genius, I heard he had an IQ of 200 and it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not a conspiracy tard but its pretty spoopy he died right after eyes wide shut came out, and the film was totally shitty compared to Barry Lyndon, 2001, shining, FMJ, strange love, etc

He spent probably thousands of hours Editing each film, Eyes Wide Shut was not completed by him. I think the popular rumar is that Tom Cruise and Steven Speilberg finished it.

Funny that even though he shot every scene of that film you can still just tell that something is off about it.

We will never fucking know what more than half of his movies really truly meant and it pisses me the hell off.

How was "Eyes wide shut" redpilled?
Someone said this in a thread earlier, just watched it really don't see it please explain.

Watch some analyses of it or something, it's about money and power

Also pay attention to the types of paintings in each set, Kubrick obsessively designed every single piece of every set. Nothing is irrelevent, right down to the color of paint on the walls.

>I wouldn't even know where to start if someone asked me to explain any of them.
how about Sup Forums?

>kubrick
>greatest
>most redpilled
I remember when I was 15...
He made some great movies. He's definitely not the best because his films are not uplifting. They do little to improve our spiritual condition. Even Paths of Glory does not do a good job of that.

It's a stretch to call him 'red-pilled'. He was certainly 'in the know' but did he particularly care about having a positive influence? Probably not. His only goal was to make his movies, even if that meant being complicit.

Remember, if you actually believe in the conspiracies that are suggested in his movies, then you'll concede that plans and truths are always purposefully put out there to avoid negative karma. Maybe he jumped the shark with Eyes Wide Shut.

Yes, just for The Shining.

Name a better director so we can laugh at you.

McKenna is better

Kieslowski

Btw kubrick novice here, whats his most red pilled movie?

Is it not obvious that jews are better?1

Yep. A Clockwork Orange on next. 2001 is almost over.

redpill me on him

Bergman, Tarkovsky, Dreyer, Eisenstein

2001 fucking sucked, I'm just putting that out there

Note that the film takes place during the Christmas season, traditionally a time of celebration of the Nativity of Jesus.
>And, in this transitional period between the end of 20th century and the beginning of the 21th century, Kubrick told the story of a confused man who wanders around, desperately looking for a way to satisfy his primal urges. Kubrick told the story of a society that is completely debased and corrupted by hidden forces, where humanity’s most primal urge–procreation–has been cheapened, fetishized, perverted, and exploited to a point that it has lost all of its beauty. At the top of this world is a secret society that revels in this context, and thrives on it. Kubrick’s outlook on the issue was definitely not idealistic nor very optimistic.
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

Care to give us a reason, or should I just assume you are borderline retarded?

Kubrick thread?

>the sets in Barry Lyndon

hnnnng

I'd do a better job with single movies because most directors have been far more prolific than Kubrick and so have more misses than him. However:

Wim Wender (Paris Texas beats everything in Kubrick's repertoire.)
Orson Welles, even with Kane excluded.
Carl Theodor Dreyer
Cocteau
Kazan
Bunuel
Bresson
the better half of Antonioni's work
the list goes on

>should I just assume you are borderline retarded?

let me hear reasons why you think it doesn't suck

Tarkovsky, Ozu, Bunuel, Bresson

>EWS was shitty
Probably went over your head, pleb

Paths of Glory, Dr. Strangelove or A Clockwork Orange.

Spielburg ruined A. I.

I'll waste my time once you waste yours.

Full Metal Jacket was great

Kubrick's great but I think Orson Wells, Truffaut, Chaplin and Jacques Demy probably top him.

>Orson Welles
Nice tries but none of you even mentioned Lars von Trier so I'm going to assume you have no taste.

>I'm a big fan of Ozu
>You probably never heard of him

It's literally:
>The Red Pill: Discussion of sexual strategy in a culture increasingly lacking a positive identity for men.

Before "The Red Pill" became a thing. Not to mention the Jew/Illuminati aspects he exposed in that film.

They invented this thing called autocorrect recently. Also Dogville is great. Wonderful sets.

>Lars von Trier
nice try, but obvious bait is obvious.

though dancer in the dark was decent if way way too melodramatic for my tastes. i liked the music too.

lol wow garbage

Aaron Seltzer & Jason Friedberg

>>yfw the greatest most redpilled director of all time

But that's not Francis Ford Coppola

Kubrick revealed the truth about the Jewish NWO, thats why they killed him for EWS.

outside of the HAL 9000 story it's garbage

the sets and visuals are basically its only value

Kubrick never made a bad movie

Ford has

Barry Lyndon is truly great, my favourite Kubrick movie for sure. Nice taste fellow fucking leaf.

I've gotta watch this now.

Kubrick also made great films in just about every genre.

A genius? I don't know about that, his movies could be pretty sexist and racist, a real creative genius would be Kanye West.

Yep, even Lolita is excellent.

sandler

>(((rZwyCcCN)))

Actually just watched "Eyes Wide Shut" tonight because someone said it was redpilled as fuck...wasn't very impressed. Pretty boring compared to most of his other movies.

1st half was god tier

2nd half bogs down

Overall excellent with some of the greatest cinematography using natural candle light

The score flawless

youtube.com/watch?v=R7ixGAOwCiQ

I agree but keep in mind that it was edited after his death and upwards of thirty minutes of film was simply removed.

I felt a lot of feels when he duelled Lord Bullingdon since I thought he was just going to murder him.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kF5QqPDjag

Good movie.

I like Fellini and Welles a lot more IMHO

But that isn't Leni Riefenstahl.

Spielberg

Chaplin via Limelight and Monsueir Verdeaux = TOP TIER

he was an over rated faggot
all his movies are oggled over by pretentious retards who think all of his movies are some massive language waiting to be deciphered

in reality he was shit director who made quirky movies

>Tarkovsky

Kubrick is one of the most overrated filmmakers of all time. He has a good eye for visuals, that's it. His films are poorly written with flimsy characters and little plot. Even when he has a quality novel to work with as source material he manages to turn it into a boring pile of shit.

Those are great. I also like Modern Times, the Gold Rush and Shoulder Arms.

yes, some people are incapable of appreciating his films

I haven't watched any of his work since I was a small child. What's so special about his films?

My favorite Kubrick quote and one of the most important and redpilled views on existence I've ever read.

>muh plot

Spotted the idiot who's never read a book or experienced any deeper literature than Game of Thrones.

He is definitely one of the modernist existentialists, Neiztche style, rather than Post-Modern

Except the film version of a A Clockwork Orange is much better than the novel, especially when it comes to the ending

The problem is that a lot of 2001 can't be explained outright, only through visuals.

>muh books
most books are the same way, shit writers, shit writing.
>inb4 hurr durr amerifat too stupid to read
i've only read a few good books and they had a plot not rely on flashy words and descriptions of a piece of hair that could fill a dictionary

Agreed. He turned Red from Roadside Picnic into an annoying, whiny little bitch in Stalker. Pissed me off

>Actually just watched "Eyes Wide Shut" tonight because someone said it was redpilled as fuck...wasn't very impressed.
You can't get it all in one viewing. You also have to know a bit about "Film theory", like:
1. use of color (symbolism, emotions, etc.)
2. camera angles (high-angle/superiority, low-angle/inferiority, etc.)
3. lighting (mood-setting, etc.)
4. themes (good vs evil, etc.)
and so on.

You also need to be familiar with a bit of literature. You also need some knowledge of history and current events. You also need to be familiar with symbolism as it is being used in various media or in various works, including physical structures (masonic symbolism, mythological symbols, occult, etc.).

Or at least willing to question the purpose of the use of such colors/symbols/etc. in the film. Then research it. You don't need to be "learned" or something. You just need to notice why they keep using the same symbols throughout the film, or why they use certain colors when something is about to happen, and then look up what this means.

You are the reason the board hates us

Who gives a shit if he was Jewish? I hate Jew zionists.

>yfw the greatest most redpilled person was a human

you're the reason this board is shit
also nice reply faggot

They blow user's mind when he's binging on back alley grass, and thus, Kubrick is a total genius because 420 blazeitfaggot.

Plot's not bad on its own it's just that people mentioning the lack of 'plot' as a detraction when discussing art nearly always showcases just how out of their depth they are. You need to read more burgerbro.

it had elements of the native american genocide about it, it was not about the jewish holocaust

Is Red the Stalker? I didn't think he was an annoying whiny bitch, it seems like Tarkovsky mostly sympathizes with him before Writer and Professor.

it's not redpilled and either is kubrick; the film is based on the book 'dream story' by arthur shnitzler who was a jewish degenerate (this coming from someone who appreciates a good jewish author), but this guy was smut, he kept a journal of his deviancy even keeping record of every orgasm he had. The movie is a resurrection/tribute to this fucking filth which copies of were destroyed in the organised book burnings in germany 1933. Kubrick was fucking obscene and I'm pretty sick of his shit being considered "redpilled"; If you're looking for "arty" redpills read joris-karl huysmans or emile zola for fuck sake - movies are a waste of time

Dude I know right it's just like man this weed is like so dank I'm so high rn nothing goes over my head lol

well it's kinda hard to respect a "plot" when his movies are supposed to be edgy art pieces that really make you think.
movies that try to be art come off as shit that only shit people can watch

Christopher Nolan.

michael bay

Jews aren't all bad - their power as a race just needs to be controlled and directed toward more constructive purposes.

this
ol' chrissy doesn't try to pretend his movies are art with hidden meaning.
he states the meaning of his movies int he movies and makes the plot direct.

this is not b8

10 or mo re minutes where removed after he died

BASED George C Scott

Sofia Coppola